The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Erin had had enough of the festivities as well. She quietly slipped out of the Great Hall and into the courtyard. Though a handful of folk moved about in the rapidly darkening twilight, most seemed intent on errands of their own, and paid little heed to Erin. As she looked more closely, it seemed that an awful lot of couples were strolling the grounds as well. Erin sighed to herself and wondered, not for the first time, when she would find love. She felt, more than heard, a presence nearby. Turning slowly, she saw that Jenny and Anna had followed her out, and now stood loosely around her, giving her space, but not letting her out of their sight.

“Jenny?” Erin said, and Jenny stepped closer.

“Yes, Your Highness?” Jenny said with a slight bow and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

“Stop that, or you’ll regret it!” Erin said with a grin.

“Will Your Highness punish us if we are bad? Perhaps a spanking?” and Jenny laughed at the look on Erin’s face. “Erin, we are here as friends, not keepers. No one has specifically asked us to keep an eye on you. It is, however, part of our job as your ladies in waiting to keep track of you. We are now part of your personal household and the King, and especially the Queen, will expect us to know both where you are and what you may be up to. Within reason, of course...” Jenny grinned and then chuckled as Erin’s face betrayed her thoughts.

“Had I known that in exchange for saving your skinny little ass, and that of Anna, I’d be stuck with you lot, I’d have thought through my answer more carefully!” and it was Erin’s turn to laugh at the sour look on Jenny’s face.

“Your Highness, it is good to hear you laugh!” said Roland as he stepped from the shadows to her left.

Jenny jerked a bit in surprise, but regained her equilibrium quickly. She slowly backed away from Erin to create some personal space.

“Sir Roland, what a surprise to see you. I thought you would be inside, congratulating Richard?” Erin said, while looking daggers at Jenny for moving away. Jenny simply turned to admire the setting sun, purposefully turning partly away from Erin. Erin hoped that Roland could not see her blushing in the diminished light of the setting sun.

“Highness, I have offered my congratulations and, as is often the case, find that I am weary of the crush of court.” Roland said as he closed to stand next to Erin. “I find that I am more suited to armor and battle, than to court attire and, well, the intrigue of the ‘great game’.”

“Please, Roland, must you too refer to me as ‘Your Highness’? I just can’t get the hang of this whole thing. It feels too much like little girl’s dress up games to me, and less like reality!”

“Your Highness, I cannot change who you are or what you are. You are a Princess Royal, and as a member of the King’s Guard I am sworn to protect and defend you, with my life if necessary. I cannot make you anything else.” Roland’s voice caught a bit at the last. “Please, Your Highness, I am but a simple man at arms. I am really only a tool, a forceful weapon really, in the hands of the King. His Majesty points me at a problem and I solve it, usually with the tip of my sword. I, too, cannot be more nor less than I am. Please do not ask me to be anything else.”

Erin reached out and took hold of Roland’s arm. “Please, Roland, I need something to hold on to too. This is getting too weird for me and I think at any moment I’ll tumble down the rabbit hole and into Wonderland. Please?”

“Your Highness, I cannot...” Roland made no attempt to pull away, but neither did he move closer.

Erin leaned closer and kissed Roland, gently on the lips. At first, she thought he would pull away, but was comforted when instead he kissed her back, equally gently. He pulled her into his arms, and she sighed as she settled her head on his broad shoulder.

“Erin, sweet Erin, this is not a wise course of action. I could no more stop myself if it was, but I thought I should share with you that this could have, how do I say this? Repercussions?” Roland said while still holding Erin close.

“Just shut up and kiss me again!” Erin said as her heart skipped a beat.

Jenny studiously observed the sunset. Anna noticed that the moon was full.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.