The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

“Before I do anything else, I need to take a shower,” Erin said once she and Megan stopped laughing.

“Yeah, I could use a bath too,” said Megan.

“Well, I suppose that could be arranged,” Brun said, as she gathered the red silk gown and headed behind the dressing screen. “I’ll just see if the bathes are available, and then I’ll come back and help?”

“Sure, whatever.” offered Erin and Megan in unison. This once again set them to giggling.

“So, is this whole thing weird enough for you?” asked Erin once they were alone.

“I don’t think weird nearly covers it,” Megan said with a grin. “At least you passed out for part of the really weird stuff.”

“You mean it gets weirder than this?” And it was Erin’s turn to grin.

“Lady, you have no idea,” Megan said as she climbed off the bed and began to fuss over the gown she was wearing. “Like this ‘thing’, gagh! I’ll never get this right!”

“Look, stop fighting with it and just ... here ... oh, would you just hold still!” Erin said as Megan finally came to rest, though her hands still plucked at the sash at her waist. “Look, it’s on all wrong, so we might as well take the entire thing off and start over. Brun got one thing right. You look like a sack of potatoes the way you’re wearing it now.”

“Erin, you know I’m not one of those girly-girls!” Megan said as Erin tried to extract her from the dress. “I hate these things. Always have, always will!”

“Tell you what. Why don’t we get you out of this and see if they have something more suitable, or if we can just wear our normal clothes? This feels too much like little girls playing at dress-up to me, too.” Erin started in on the line of buttons on the back that held the bodice closed.

“Megan, can you tell me what is going on?” Erin asked while fumbling with the tiny buttons.

“Well, I’m not sure where to start. Do you know that Richard’s one of them?

So, you should also know that he was sent to keep an eye on us, or more specifically, you.” Megan turned a bit to make sure she could see Erin’s face. When she nodded, Megan continued. “You see; you’re special to them.”

“But why!” said Erin, “Why the hell do I matter to them? I just got this load of crap last night from Arthur and Emory about being Arthur’s daughter, but I mean, come on, that’s too much to believe, isn’t it?”

Megan said, “Look. All I know is that Richard treats you as if you’re made of glass or something, or some sort of sacred relic. Shit! I just don’t get it at all, but he seems to think you’re the second coming or something! He tried to explain it to me the other night, but I couldn’t follow half of what he was talking about.”

Erin stared at the ceiling for a moment, then sighed and went back to the buttons on Megan’s gown. An uncomfortable silence stretched out between them.

“So, then, who’s ready for a nice hot bath?” said Brun brightly as she re-entered the room. “It’s just the thing for tired muscles or brains!”

“That covers both of us.” Erin said with a shrug and a grin.

“Well then, if you’ll just follow me, I’ll take you to the bathes.” And Brun turned to lead the way out of the suite.

The bathes were down a short flight of stairs from what would have been the rear of the suite. Erin had spent part of the summer after her graduation in Europe, and had visited the ruins of some Roman bathes in Italy. These were no ruins.

A large central pool of crystal clear water was the first thing they saw. The pristine tile shimmered in the low candlelight that lit the bathes. Several smaller pools that were divided away from the larger pool by a series of low half-walls surrounded the larger pool on three sides. Each of these smaller pools was also screened off by bunting of sheer fabric that provided a modicum of privacy for the bathers within. Steam rose from the surface of the smaller pools that were immediately visible from the entry, while the larger central pool was clear and calm. Shadows slowly moved within a few of the smaller pools.

“We’ll just slip into here.” Brun indicated an arched entry to the left. Once inside the bathe chamber, it was further divided into a common dressing area and the bathing pool itself. Inside the dressing area, there were hooks on the wall and a few low benches on which to sit while dressing or undressing.

Waiting for them inside the dressing area were two nearly identical young women, holding sponges, towels and vases, and wearing nothing but smiles.

“These fine young ladies will be assisting with your bath.” Brun said with a raised eyebrow, as if challenging either Erin or Megan to refuse. “Allow me to introduce Ariel and Melody.” Brun pointed at first one and then the other, though how anyone could tell the difference was lost on Erin.

“When in Rome, do as the Romans, eh, Erin?” said Megan with a laugh.

“What the hell, why not!” And Erin started to pull her tee shirt over her head when she felt fingers deftly pulling it upward over her head. Erin blushed a bright red when she felt a stranger’s touch on her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.