Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2004 by Mallory

Chapter 9: Some time later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Some time later - A psychological tale in several parts, tracing the erotic experiences of two couples and their two children, learning to handle punishment and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Swinging   Voyeurism  

From that point on we spent quite a bit of time together. It was not unusual to play games where the loser had to take strokes of a strap or a cane, though I noticed Larry laid it on Deb's arse a good deal harder than I dared with Suzy. One evening, about a couple of months after we had got to know one another, we decided to go for a drink round the corner. Little did I realise that this would lead to what might be called the climax of our inter-family relationship. Before leaving we had told the kids we'd be back when the pubs closed, and Tom had offered to go upstairs and check Alicia and Greg were all right around 9 o'clock. He's such a generous boy! And he seemed to have something of a crush on little miss sexy pants. Who can blame him?

We settled down in front of two pints of best bitter and a couple of screwballs for the girls. Suzy was looking radiant. She had decided to wear a new outfit which showed just enough leg above the thigh to make you want to explore further. From the look in Larry's eyes I could tell what was on his mind. Debs (as we now called her) was deep in conversation with Suzy and leaning forward provocatively. I could see she was wearing a dark red bra which pushed her tits up as if to make them available to all. I took my eyes away and tried to focus on the conversation.

"How often does he do it then?" Suzy was saying.

"About once a week, I suppose. At first it was just a game, then he started doing it for real as a punishment, and now I've got used to it and somehow need it. You're the first people we could talk to about it."

Suzy found it all rather scary. She didn't mind messing about before sex, but ritualised chastisement was quite different. She was curious to understand what went on in their minds.

"What do you mean when you talk about tramlines?"

Debs and Larry laughed.

"That's something that calls for practice", said Larry. "When I give her the cane she has to keep her bottom nice and high, and quite still. I then place two parallel strokes with the cane, and a minute later they show up as tramlines across her bum."

All this talk make me feel distinctly randy. I put my hand on Suzy's thigh under the table and moved it up towards her crotch, pulling her skirt with it. My fingers found her knickers and I could tell from their dampness that she was almost ready for a good shag. The thought that somebody might actually see what I was doing under the table spurred me on. She leaned forwards and trapped my hand in between her thighs, and I turned to Larry.

"You know what I'd like to do to your wife," I said, looking Debs straight in the eye. "Make her kneel down and blow me while I give Suzy a bit of your special medicine, as you call it. And then fuck them both stupid" I added for good measure.

Larry laughed. "So long as I get to taste her clit while you beat her, and then bugger the little beauties."

Such frank exchanges were new for us, and made our hormones race. We were all so stimulated by the idea that even though it was only 10 o'clock we all felt the conversation would better be continued back home.

"Bottoms up!" said Suzy with a twinkle in her eye. She was already a little tipsy, but not so tipsy as to be unaware of the pun. And we all downed our glasses and headed for the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.