Silent Endings - New Beginnings - Cover

Silent Endings - New Beginnings

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlong

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - When Ed saw civilization die around him he wondered if he should just give up and die with it. Could he find others alive? Could they survive? Was this the end or a new beginning?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

The bird landed about a hundred feet from us and after it was shut down, Rob and Betty climbed out. They both had smiles that would have lighted the airport.

"Hey, guys," Rob said as they walked over. I noticed they were holding hands. "I'll bet you didn't expect to see an attack copter, did you?"

"No. Where'd you get it?" I asked.

"Fort Knox. We picked it up yesterday. With those outside fuel tanks, it has a range of almost eleven hundred miles. I'm going to train Les and Betty to fly it too."

"That sounds good," I said and looked down pointedly at his and Betty's locked hands.

Rob grinned and blushed. "Betty is now one of my wives," he said as he grinned at Betty.

"Well, congratulations. Della is now one of my wives," I said as I gave her a big squeeze. Della was smiling from ear to ear.

I introduced Hasty to Rob and Betty and told them he was an aircraft mechanic. After everything had settled down I asked, "So, Betty, can you tell us anything about this Captain Jacob Roberts?"

"Probably more than you want to hear," Betty said. "Admiral Prentis should be on board as well and if he is we don't have a problem. Prentis is a good man. He's calm under fire and he's fair to everyone. Captain Roberts is just the opposite."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, let's take a for instance. Women make up about ten percent of the crew of the Stennis. Women use tampons. Captain Roberts said the usage of tampons was far too great and demanded that the female crew members cut down on their use. He put up a proclamation that female members of the crew would cut the use of tampons by ten percent."

"That's stupid," I said. "What did the women do?"

"They started using more pads to cut down on tampon usage. Then Roberts threw a fit and put up a notice that if the usage of tampons and pads didn't decrease he was going to quit supplying them to the crew."

"What happened then?"

"We didn't know who did it, but someone brought everything to the Admiral's attention. The notices disappeared and we didn't hear any more about it."

"So, the guy is a nit picker and probably has something against women. Is there anything else we should know about him?"

"Nothing that I could swear to. There were rumors that he had really screwed up during the Gulf War, but none of them were specific about how he had screwed up. He's also a martinet. Rumor has it that he has had more people court marshaled than any other Captain in the navy. "

"How old is the guy?"

"He's got to be crowding sixty. It was obvious to everyone that he was never going to make Admiral."

"That has to tell you something right there. Well, I guess all we can do is try to avoid him. We'll steer clear of any seaports from now on."

"There's something Betty and I were talking about on the way down here," Rob said. "What about Cheyenne Mountain? I would think anyone who had been there would have survived. I don't think there are normally more than three hundred people stationed there, but a lot more could have gone there if they had any warning."

"I hadn't thought about that. Cheyenne Mountain is the place where they track all of the aircraft and missiles, isn't it?"

"That's the one. It might never be a problem, but then again, who knows."

Rob and Betty didn't stay much longer. Everyone was pleased when they pulled out five gallons of milk and several dozen eggs for us before they left.

We invited Hasty to have dinner with us, but he said Caro had already invited him to eat with them.


Well, tonight was to be Della's big night. She sat on my lap most of the evening and we spent a lot of time gently caressing each other. We also exchanged several kisses that had a lot of promise of what was to come later.

I'll never know how my wives work things, but Chris and Evie followed Della and I into the bedroom. Della and I got in the middle while Chris cuddled up to the other side of me and Evie snuggled up to Della.

We all kissed, cuddled, and caressed for a few minutes, then Chris said, "Della, we know you were forced to watch when the women you were with were raped, but did you ever see two people make love when both of them wanted to?"

"No... Evie and I have talked a lot about the difference between making love and being forced to have sex. All of our spouses have told me it is a wonderful experience, but I have to admit I'm still a little frightened by it."

"Would you like to watch Ed and me make love so you'll know what it's like?"

"Yes. I think I'd like that."

Chris smiled and put her leg across me. She leaned in and we exchanged a five alarm kiss. I let my hand move down and gently caressed her breast. I could feel her nipple growing against my palm as she moaned into my mouth.

We kissed for a couple of minutes and I started caressing Chris' butt. Della was watching wide eyed as Chris started hunching her pussy against my hip. I rolled Chris onto her back and brought my lips down to play with her right nipple. Chris moaned deep in her throat and pressed her lovely breast into my mouth.

As I moved down Chris' body, I could see that Evie was caressing Della's breasts. Della's pelvis was rising from the bed and falling back, rhythmically as Evie worked on her. Chris gasped as my tongue invaded her pussy and I heard Della echo her gasp.

I heard Della say to Evie, "I didn't know guys really did that."

"Oh, God, yes," Evie said. "If the guy enjoys what he's doing it can be a wonderful experience."

Chris usually has a short fuse, but tonight it was a lot shorter than normal. I don't know if that was because she was just especially horny or if it was because she knew we were being watched. Her first orgasm started when my tongue made contact with her clit. I grabbed one of her butt cheeks in each hand and held on as she blasted through it.

I let Chris come down and then started running my tongue up and down her very juicy slit. I avoided her clit as I cleaned the juices from her wonderful pussy.

"You know girls can do that to each other too," I heard Evie say. "Would you like for me to show you how it feels?"

"Yesss," Della said.

Evie looked over at me and winked as she positioned herself between Della's legs. I could see Della arching her pussy up toward Evie's mouth from the corner of my eye as I continued making love to Chris' lovely slit.

Within moments Della had her hands in Evie's hair, pulling her into her pussy. When it looked like she was getting close to an orgasm, I started paying attention to Chris' clit. In less that a minute, Chris was screaming out her climax and she was followed seconds later by Della's very vocal acknowledgment of her own orgasm.

I crawled back up beside Chris and held her as she came down. Evie was doing the same for Della. After a while Chris languidly stretched and said, "God! That was nice."

I smiled at her and asked, "You liked that, huh?"

"Oh, yes. Della, did you enjoy what Evie did for you?"

"I've never had anything feel that good in my life, Chris. It never felt that good when I played with myself."

"They best is yet to come, my dear. At least it's the best for me," Chris said then she kissed me. "I'm on top," she whispered."

Chris sat up and then straddled my hips. She rubbed her pussy along the underside of my cock for a few strokes, then raised up on her knees. The tip of my cock followed her up and was almost vertical as she positioned herself over it.

Della's eyes were as big as saucers as Chris lowered herself on to me. When our pubic hair meshed, Chris let out a big sigh and Della asked, "Does it really feel good when it goes in you that way?"

Chris looked over at her and grinned. "Della, honey, it makes you feel like you found a piece of yourself that was lost. It makes you feel whole and complete. Then, when the two of you have worked yourselves to a climax, it makes you feel like the world has exploded and your pussy is the center of the universe."

"Wow! When those guys raped me it always just hurt."

"I'll guarantee you this won't hurt," Chris said as she started moving on me. Before long, I was thrusting upward, countering Chris' strokes. Chris was smiling, the moaning as she rode me. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but luckily Chris was on as short a fuse as I was. We yelled out our orgasms together, then Chris collapsed on top of me.

After she had recovered, Chris looked over at Della and asked, "Did that look like it hurt?"

"No... That looked like it felt really good."

"It did," Chris said as she moved off of me. "Now, I want to make Evie feel good."

Della scooted over beside me and we watched as Chris started making love to Evie. I kissed Della lightly then asked, "Are you still afraid?"

"No. Not any more. Are you going to make love to me too?"

"If you want me to, Love. You know we don't have to tonight, don't you?"

"Oh, I want to. I want you to wipe away all of those bad memories."

"I'm not sure if one time will do that, Sweety, but eventually they'll all be gone."

We watched Chris and Evie for a few minutes, then I could feel my cock starting to swell again. I had been caressing Della's breasts as we talked and watched, now I slid my hand downward and cupped her pussy. It was a swamp. Warm and wet.

I hooked my middle finger back and dragged it from the bottom of her pussy to the top, gently caressing her clit as I passed it. Della gasped and I locked eyes with her. I brought my finger up to my mouth and sucked her juices from it.

"You are delicious," I said reverently.

I started to move down her body, but Della stopped me. "Ed, I want you inside me," she said. "Would it be okay if I got on top like Chris did?"

"Whatever and whenever you want, Honey," I told her.

Della got up on her hands and knees and kissed me. This brought my cock to full alert. She looked at it and smiled, then she swung her left leg across me and positioned per pussy along my cock. "I was watching Chris when she did this. It looked like it really felt good to her."

"Remember, Honey, just take your time. Also remember, we can stop at any time if you want to."

"I'm not going to want to stop," Della smiled as she moved back and forth on me. There was no look of apprehension on her face as she positioned herself above me, then started lowering herself onto my cock.

"Chris is right. It doesn't hurt," she said as she slowly lowered herself onto me. "It feels wonderful."

When Della had lowered herself all the way down, I could see her whole body relax. She just sat there for a minute and watched our bed mates. Chris had turned around and they were going at each other in a 69. Both of them were moaning.

Della started using her internal muscles to grasp and release my cock. It felt wonderful and I told her so. After a while she raised herself up a couple of inches and the lowered herself back down. Her smile widened as she experienced the wonderful sensations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.