Kathy's Story - Cover

Kathy's Story

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I've been reading your true reader's stories so I thought I might write in with my own. I'm 38 now, married with 2 kids but on those dark nights when my husband is asleep I can still remember when I was young, fresh and very sexy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I've been reading your true reader's stories so I thought I might write in with my own. I'm 38 now, married with 2 kids but on those dark nights when my husband is asleep I can still remember when I was young, fresh and very sexy. I look at my eldest, Trisha, who is now 15 and she reminds me so much of me, well in her looks at least. God knows what she gets up to when she goes out, if she is anything like me, god help the male population around here. At her age I was about 5' 4" tall, slim with nice shaped boobs even if they were only a 'B' cup. My hair was blond and long and used to love to wear in loose down my back.

As for sex I was like most girls at that age, I just loved it. It was all part of life for young girl to like sex, I liked the look, the smell and the touch of guys, how else does the species continue; I don't think I ever said no. When a guy takes you out, spends money on you, it's only right that you show him a good time. Funny I never got a bad reputation, other girls in my class were called sluts, but I never was but then they did dress rather slutty.

I suppose I was saved by having a few long term relationships with guys with I a few one nighters throw in too. Being in a long term relationship is a bit boring to talk about, true we had sex all the time in some pretty exciting places too but it was all 1 on 1 stuff. What makes the blood pound is when there are an odd number of people taking part like 1,3,5 and so on.

Ok how did it all start, well as there's no way of finding out who I am, I could I suppose tell the truth. My first lover was Sue's, my bestest ever friend father. I was always around her house or she would be around mine. I suppose you could say I was asking for it, and it would be true up to a point. I had these boobs and shapely legs and I didn't know if it all worked yet, you know attract a man or not. So I expect I showed more leg than I should or sit at his feet so he could look down my front. Then one night he took me home but he stopped off somewhere. I didn't stop him as he pulled my panties down and push his cock into me. That first time I didn't enjoy it much, oh it was exciting and scary but it also hurt a lot. The next time he did it to me it was a lot better, I was just getting into it when he came and he left me high and dry. After that I walked home looking about the dark streets half hoping some one would jump out and rape me.

When you are on your own you can conjure up any sexy scene you want, as I said, I had a thing for rape fantasises, I still do as a matter of fact. The thrill of being dragged off somewhere, having your clothes ripped off, god I'm getting wet just writing about it. I know I would hate it in real life but in my mind it's wonderful. I know guys love to see and read about girls frigging themselves; well guys, us girls do it all the time. Even now my own fingers are between my legs more often than my husband's are.

Threesomes, well I had a few, more girlie ones than with guys it's true. When my bits first arrived I was too scared to be with a guy so I found out about sex with some of my girlfriends. My very bestest friend Sue and I would often do our homework together, which entailed getting all our clothes off and exploring each other bodies and finding out how to make each other come. Sue had an older sister Tracy and the three of us would frig each other senseless. I just wish that we knew about vibrators and dildos then but we were much to young to know they even existed; I wouldn't be without mine now.

Ok let's get on to the dirty stuff, a threesome with a couple of guys. Well yes I did it a few times, mostly as a one nighter. It a bit hard to arrange one with your regular guy and someone else for jealousy usually raises it ugly head. It only happened once and that was it for our relationship. I had been going out with Todd for about 9 months and very steamy it was too. We had done everything two people of the opposite sex could do and now Todd wanted to bring his friend in too. I can't even remember his name now but as I've said before I've never said no. So one night the three of us went out for a quiet drink then back to whatever his name was flat and they both fucked my brains out. I must say I enjoyed it immensely but next morning when Todd woke up to find me being fucked by his mate again he lost it and stormed out. So guys don't start anything you can't finish. I must thank Todd for introducing me to the thrill of it all for as I said I really enjoyed it having two guys taking turns with you is really something. After breaking up with Todd I was on the prowl so to speak and if I met someone nice I would ask him if he had a friend he could invite along. Believe it of not this put off more guys than you would think so I stopped asking; I got myself fucked first then I asked.

Lets skip foursomes for it boring, two couple going at it, possibly swapping after a rest; well for one thing I never did it. Actually it does sound quite exciting and I wondering now why I never did it; never got asked I expect. Sue and I double dated a number of times but we never swapped once. As for 3 guys doing me, once again it never happened so let's skip straight to 5's.

Ok on to fivesomes, god yes, only twice and both were totally different. The first was with me and Sue and 3 guys, that was neat for once Sue and I had exhausted them we put on a girlie show which soon got their peckers back up. We were at a party and both of us were without a partner for the evening, I can't remember why. These 3 guys picked us up, at first we tried to ditch the spare one but in the end we just went along with it. Luckily they had a big car so I got naked in the back while Sue entertained in the front. As the back was roomier I started with 2 of them, one in my mouth and one in my pussy. It was great, 2 holes, 2 guys, that's what little girls like me are made for. Poor Sue had just the one to keep her happy. After a frenzied ten minutes and the guys were resting, Sue climbed in the back with me and we had a cuddle while our 3 guys watched us. It nice for a change to have gentle hands running over my smooth skin and Sue knows just where to push her fingers. Then it was all swap, I got the front seat with its ice-cold gear stick and brake handle getting into some interesting places while Sue did the two in the back.

The other fivesome was just me on my sexy ownsome with 4 horny guys, god I never thought I'll ever walk again. I was sore in places I didn't know I had. I was on holiday with the parents and the hotel we were staying in had a nightly Disco in the basement where my mum and dad thought they could safely dump me and I would be out of their way and out of trouble. That night there was a live band playing, a local group who played there every week or so. There was me strutting my stuff in my sexy disco outfit giving the cute lead singer the eye. Once they had finished their session he took my by the hand and led me back to their dressing room. My clothes were swiftly removed and I was well and truly fucked by him in front of his mates. After he had dumped his load inside me he got off but I just lay there with my legs obscenely splayed staring up at 3 pairs of lust filled eyes. It didn't take a brain surgeon to know what they wanted so I just smiled, spread my legs just a bit more in encouragement and 1 by 1 they pumped their spunk into me. Next morning I had to tell my dad that I was sore from all the dancing I had done; although most of the dancing I did was on my back.

I never did any moresomes than those, no 6 or 7's, 4 guys taking turns, around and around was enough, great but enough.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.