Sex School - Cover

Sex School

Copyright© 2004 by skibum

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A newlywed couple visit "the Institute for Lifelong Loving", a sexual training school in Aruba.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dinner was served at the pool. There was a table for each triad, arranged in a semicircle around the platform and podium used in the demonstration by Ben and Carolyn. Some of the tables were already occupied when Janet and Mike arrived with their coaches. Because their triad was short a couple, there were two empty chairs at their table.

Mike was still shyly trying to avoid looking openly at all the other women in their garters and stockings. He was starting to get used to seeing Janet and Sara dressed in the provocative outfits, but the sheer volume of exposed flesh on display at dinner had him stealing surreptitious glances, especially at one very well endowed redhead at the next table. In spite of the blowjob Janet had given him, his cock was proudly erect as it jutted from his briefs. As he stole a look around, he noticed that all the other men were in a similar state.

Janet had no such inhibitions. She was in awe at the sight of all the erect cocks present at dinner. She boldly noted with satisfaction that her husband's equipment compared very favorably with any cock in the group. She also checked out the other women more closely than she had at Orientation, mentally measuring their charms against her own. She felt that she could at least hold her own with most of them, deciding that Sara's exotic beauty was the most stunning of all.

The reaction of the newlyweds was not lost on Sara and Jim. Janet was showing the type of response that the Institute wanted from students, while Mike was still a little behind in the program.

Jim tried to draw Mike out of his apparent shyness. "Mike, is there something you want to say?"

"No, not really," the young bridegroom mumbled, unsuccessfully trying to stare at his dinner plate.

"Yeah? Well, have you ever seen such a spectacular display of naked female flesh?" asked Jim. Maybe a little locker room talk would shock him out of his embarrassment.

Understanding what her partner was trying to do, Sara joined in the banter. Pointing out the buxom redhead she giggled, "I bet you'd like to walk a mile on her chest!"

Mike blushed, but managed a weak grin. He still kept his eyes downcast, but glanced at the redhead again.

"It's okay to look, Mike," explained Sara. We told you before that one purpose of the outfits we all wear here is to keep everyone horny all the time. What good will they do if you don't look?" Calling the redhead, a coach with another triad, over to their table, Sara introduced her. "Janet and Mike, this is Tonya. Tonya, say hello to Janet and Mike Wilson. They were just married this morning, and are here on their honeymoon."

"Hi, I hope you are enjoying the experience here at the Institute. I think all newlyweds should be able to come here to learn how to fuck properly."

Mike stood and accepted Tonya's extended hand. He mumbled his greeting, but managed to make eye contact with the statuesque redhead. His eyes were drawn down her body, lingering on her lush breasts and flared hips with a small tuft of bright, copper colored hair framed by her red garter, continuing down her long, slender legs. As his eyes returned to her face he was surprised to see that she was smiling in pleasure at his open admiration of her body.

Mike's cock dripped precum. The casual way that Tonya had accepted his lustful admiration of her nearly naked body, and her frank language, had him as turned on as ever. "It's always a pleasure to meet so lovely a lady," he said with a broad smile. "I hope we see more of each other."

"That would be kind of hard. We've just met, but we've already seen just about all there is to see! Now, you'll have to excuse me. Dinner is about to be served."

With a start, Mike realized that he was still holding the redhead's hand in his. Reluctantly, he released her fingers, allowing Tonya to rejoin her triad at their table. It wasn't until Janet nudged him that he tore his eyes away from Tonya's spectacular ass. He turned to his wife, ashamed that he had been caught staring, to see an unfamiliar expression of hostility on her lovely face.

"I guess we know where your mind is," Janet snapped at her husband. "Do you have to be so blatant in your staring?"

Before Mike could reply, Jim interrupted. "Janet, do you feel threatened that Mike showed interest in Tonya?"

The young bride looked at the coach with a hurt look in her eyes. "He nearly had an orgasm just talking to that woman. He completely forgot about me, and I was standing right next to him!" Her eyes flashed with anger. "Are you trying to break us up on the first day of our marriage?"

"Of course not," Sara tried to soothe the angry young woman. "We want you both to learn to be above petty jealousy. Remember earlier today how Mike reacted to your fantasy? How hurt you both were by his jealous reaction to the idea that you had sexual feelings for your father? He managed to put that behind him. Now you are having a similar jealous reaction to an even less provocative event.

"Mike's reaction to seeing a very attractive woman, dressed in very revealing lingerie, is totally natural. Nature has made men responsive to visual stimulus, and he has been visually stimulated continuously all day. Admittedly, it was rude of him to forget his wife was at his side, but how can you expect him not to look? Tonya is a real visual treat.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with Mike looking at me all day. You were both staring right into my crotch while Jim was giving Mike pussy eating tips! And be honest, you have been checking out the guys, too."

Janet reluctantly let the subject drop. She turned to Mike and mumbled an apology for getting angry. She still felt that she was justified in her anger, but she wanted to divert attention away from her jealous outburst.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.