Sex School - Cover

Sex School

Copyright© 2004 by skibum

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A newlywed couple visit "the Institute for Lifelong Loving", a sexual training school in Aruba.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Mike stormed away, Sara and Jim went into immediate action. This was one of the scenarios they were trained for. Sara comforted Janet while Jim went to deal with Mike.

"Janet, Mike definitely does not despise you. He is just upset that your fantasy does not include him. A little jealousy and a little shock will not hurt him or your relationship, if we can convince him that it is him you love. The foundation of his ideas of proper sexual mores has been shaken. We have to make him see that his ideas are not the only ones allowed. Then he'll be back to you in a heartbeat."

Sara wrapped her arms around the young bride and held her close. "All you have to do is be your normal sweet self and he will see that he really does want to be with you."

"But I really must be depraved to have such a sick fantasy."

"Honey, most young women have fantasies about their fathers at sometime in their lives. Yours are just more vivid than most because of what you saw. There is nothing wrong with you."

"But I should be having fantasies about Mike. I love him so much, why is my fantasy about my parents instead of him?'

Sara considered her answer carefully. She wanted to make her point very clear, to make sure that Janet and Mike would have every chance to make their marriage work.

"Very often our fantasies are about someone or some situation that is unattainable. That's why they are fantasies. You listened to my fantasy earlier. Do you think that I would ever really want to be forced to fuck two bikers?"

Sara's explanation was not entirely true. She had already acted out her fantasy with two of the Institute's male coaches, but Janet didn't need that information right now. She needed reassurance that her husband would be back.

"Let's go inside so you can take a nice warm bath, and get all prettied up so that you'll be ready when Jim brings Mike back."

Jim found Mike sitting in the shade of a tree. His face was streaked with tears. Nothing had ever hurt him so much as finding out that his wife used an image of her own father to masturbate to.

"You okay, big guy?"

"Leave me alone. Or better yet, get me my clothes so I can get out of here. I must have been nuts to let her and her parents talk me into coming here for our honeymoon. At least I found out early what I had gotten into."

"Do you really want to throw your marriage to that sweet girl away over this?" Jim asked. He knew that he had to let Mike come to his own conclusion about Janet, but he could certainly lead him in the right direction.

"You heard her. She doesn't love me. She wants her father. Well, as far as I'm concerned she can have him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.