Sex School - Cover

Sex School

Copyright© 2004 by skibum

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A newlywed couple visit "the Institute for Lifelong Loving", a sexual training school in Aruba.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Back in their suite, Janet and Mike had a few minutes to themselves before meeting with the rest of their triad at a small fountain behind their bungalow. Mike was that he had lost control and shot a load of cum from his engorged cock. The fact that his young wife had been gripping it in her cool little hand at the time only compounded his embarrassment. He had not even noticed that most of the other male students had done the same.

"God, Janet, I'm sure sorry I behaved like that. I wanted our first time together to be something special."

"Don't worry, Darling. I have jacked you off before, you know," his bride answered with a lustful twinkle in her blue eyes. Janet and Mike had experimented and fondled each other extensively prior to their marriage, only stopping short of actual penetration of her virgin cunt by his equally inexperienced cock in their premarital explorations. "I know that you can still perform, in fact, you still look hard enough now."

It was true. In spite of having shot his load all over Janet's shapely hand during the highly charged Orientation, the tight fabric that caressed his nuts and squeezed the base of his cock kept him at full staff. And the fact that his wife, as well as all the other attractive women at the orientation, had nothing but a garter belt and stockings to conceal their beautifully stacked forms also contributed to his continued state of arousal.

"Do you think anyone else noticed?"

"Honey, I think they were all too concerned with there own reactions. That was some hot show those two put on. And I noticed that our coaches, Sara and Jim, were pretty busy feeling each other up, too!"

The room door opened, and Jim entered without knocking. "Come on, you two lovebirds. Let's get our afternoon session started."

Janet and Mike went out to the fountain grotto with the handsome coach. Janet stared at his bare ass just as she and Mike had stared at Sara earlier.

Sara sat on the edge of the fountain making small talk with Elizabeth and Stuart. Mike was trying hard not to look directly at the three lovely women so exposed. He was very proud that his new bride was more than able to hold her own in the looks department with Sara and Elizabeth, and he certainly didn't want to give her any reason to be jealous. This was the start of their honeymoon!

"Okay, we've got everyone here." Sara immediately began the training. "One thing that I need to make clear is how we want you to react to the training. It is important that each of you participate in all the activities of the triad. So, please try to refrain from any other sex activity on your own. I know it may be hard, especially for our newlyweds," she smiled at Janet and Mike, "but to get the full benefit of the training we need you to be fully aroused and able to function.

"This is the first working session for our triad. I hope all of you enjoyed the orientation. I could see that Mike and Stuart certainly did, and Jim and I made sure that we enjoyed it, too. Watching two people fuck can be very exciting, especially when it is two people as skilled as Ben and Carolyn.

"And while I know that the gentlemen," she winked at Mike and Stuart, "were unable to hide their reaction to watching, I would guess that Elizabeth and Janet were equally excited. I saw both of you rubbing your pussies while you jacked off your husbands and watched.

"And that is just the reaction we wanted from all of you. Before you can provide your partner with a great sexual experience, you have to be open to feeling and experiencing great sex yourself. And that brings us to the first exercise in sexual pleasure that we will all be participating in."

Jim took over the lesson. "We are all going to do something that you may not be very comfortable with to start, but I guarantee that by the time we are finished you will be glad that you did.

"We need to get each of you in touch with your own bodies, feelings, emotions, desires. What we are going to do is have each member of the triad, Sara and myself included, tell the triad our most erotic fantasy, while they pleasure themselves. To put it bluntly, each of us will take a turn masturbating to orgasm and telling their best sexual fantasy to the triad. And to make it easier for each of you when it is your turn, Sara will go first. Consider this a demonstration of what you should be doing when you have your turn. One thing to keep in mind, we want you to have fun. The goal is not to embarrass you, but to help you get in touch with your own sexual feelings and to help you feel more at ease with your body and the normal, healthy arousal that we have tried to kindle in each of you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.