Cunt Caning Carnival - Cover

Cunt Caning Carnival

Copyright© 2004 by AlphaBeatHer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A slave wife prepares for an event in which she knows that she will have to serve her Master in some painful way, but she does not know what her submission will involve or who will be invited to use her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

As soon as Master told her that they were going to hold a cunt caning carnival Sheila knew that she was to be the cunt. There was no other possibility. she had no idea what the carnival would involve and there was no way that she could ask, but caning was clear enough.

There was no doubt that she was to be caned. How much? By whom? A carnival sounded more than just Master. How would she be caned? Was it just that she was the cunt to be caned or was her cunt going to be the object of the caning? Sheila shuddered as she considered it. The shudder was fear, excitement, anticipation, even dread.

"You will make yourself ready for seven thirty tomorrow evening. All body hair below the neck will be removed without trace and you will wear these."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

Master took a pair of high heeled red shoes from his bag. He handed them to her and followed them with a packet of black stockings and some elasticated straps.

He explained that she would not wear a garter belt and that the stockings were not self supporting. There were four short elstic straps with a stocking grip at one end and a stiff plastic clamp at the other. She was to attach a strap to the front and back of each stocking. The top of the left leg straps would be clamped to the left lips of her cunt and the right ones to the right lips. When her legs were spread, the tender, pink interior of her cunt would be held open.

Tingles shot up and down Sheila's legs as she heard the instructions.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you have any questions?"

Sheila desperately wanted to ask what was to happen to her, but she knew that this was not the purpose of the question. That was something that she would not be permitted to know. All that she should ask was for information about how she might properly prepare herself for whatever her Master planned for her.

"Yes Master. Should I wear anything other than these things?"

"Yes. You will wear lipstick the same colour as your shoes."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

She shuddered again and momentarily looked up into Master's eyes with a half formed question on her lips. She Immediately corrected herself and cast her eyes back down to crotch level.

"Down" He commanded sharply.

Sheila immediately dropped to her knees before her Master and clasped her hands behind her back.

"Sorry Master. I didn't mean to be impuden..."

"Quiet. I do not want to hear your excuses. You know what submission means and you will submit. Do you understand"

"Yes Master. I am sorry. Please punish me."

Sheila was naked, as she always was to receive her Master when he returned in the evenings. "please whip me so that I should not forget my place again"

"No" He replied. "I want you unmarked tomorrow"

As he was saying this Tom was removing his belt and, despite what he had said, Sheila pulled her shoulders back ready to receive the slash of the leather belt across her breasts. It didn't come. Tom cast aside his clothes and strode into the shower.

Sheila stayed quite still. Her knees ached as she waited. The time weighed heavily; her mind jumping from imaginings of the Cunt Caning Carnival to what her punishment might be for her insubordination. After fifteen minutes or more, Master Tom returned without a word. The sweet, fresh smell of his body filled her senses as he stood before her with his back to her and his ass in her face.

Tom spread his cheeks. Keeping her hands firmly clasped behind her back, Sheila pressed her face into him and pushed her soft warm tongue to his sphincter. She expertly licked all round the sensitive asshole pressing her tongue more and more firmly against it as he relaxed to allow it to enter fully. Alternately she pumped her tongue in and out of her Master's asshole and then swirled her tongue around the nerve filled entrance.

Sheila knew that this intimate service was an alternative to a flogging because her Master had his own reasons for leaving her unmarked today. She was not surprised that Tom stayed in place with his ass held wide open until her jaw and tongue were aching almost beyond endurance. After what seemed hours of vigorous licking and probing until she felt sure that her jaw would seize, Master Tom let go his ass cheeks and turned around. Grabbing her hair and the front of her neck he thrust his rigid prick straight to the back of her throat in one go. She swallowed quickly to allow the large member in to the hilt and Tom shot a full load directly into her stomach.

Tom held her firmly against his pubic bone as his prick softened and she sucked and licked him clean.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.