Kate's Story - Cover

Kate's Story

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Kate's mail: hi jax, I'm a friend of Jenny's and she given me your E-mail address, hope that's all right? She said if my story interested you, you would write it up and post it like you did hers; that would be so cool.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

Since Jenny's story got posted as 'incoming mail' I had a few other mails from readers. This one is a friend of Jenny's call Kate.

Kate's mail: hi jax, I'm a friend of Jenny's and she given me your E-mail address, hope that's all right? She said if my story interested you, you would write it up and post it like you did hers; that would be so cool.

Ok, I suppose you want to know all about me, my tits size and things. Well I'm 18, 5 foot 3 with a slim build. Long blond hair, well it is at the moment although I'm thinking of having it cut really short and going a reddish tint. My tits aren't as big as Jenny's, just a B cup although I don't wear my bras much. Usually I wear a cropped t-shirt with something over that. I think my legs are my best bits, long and slim and I do like to wear the shortest of skirts to show them off.

I think like most girls I just love sex, love everything about it, the smell, the touch the sounds. I love stripping off and being naked, on my own or with some cute guy. I love their hands on me, touching, squeezing, I love it gentle or rough, especial rough. (I giggled as I wrote that)

Anyway when I was about 12 my body started to change and I remember I started to notice the guys and I also noticed that they were looking right back at me. I didn't loose my cherry until quite late, 16 in fact but that didn't stop me enjoying myself. Most guys are happy enough if they get a feel your tits and you make them spurt. Well I just loved having my small bumps felt and it was a hoot to watch their spunk fly. As you can imagine I was very popular and was always out on dates.

I'll tell you about a couple of things that stick out in my mind, (I giggled again then) as I've said I just love being naked and would often strip off my school clothes just as soon as I got home. I just love to dance too so in my room I would dance naked to the latest music. Well this day I was slowly getting naked, I had just got down to my knickers and crop top when my favourite dance tune came on the radio. All my thoughts were now on the music and moving my body to its beat. My older brother hearing the music came into my room, later he said that my door was open, although I have my doubts about that for I never left it open if I was getting naked. Right back to the music, I was happy enough for us to dance together until I noticed his bulge in his trousers. Being the wicked girl that I am, I turned around and ground my arse into his groin. While I did this his hand ran up and down my exposed skin, my flanks and upper thighs while we moved tightly together. He didn't last long for soon I heard him groaning as he came in his pants; anyway he departed very quickly.

My current boyfriend is a real cutie although not very dominant. That's ok most of the time but now an again a girl likes to be taken roughly and her yells to stop ignored. When I feel like that I have to look elsewhere for my pleasure. I'm not sure I should tell you this bit but you will change my name and things wouldn't you.

Ok, well I was feeling like a bit of rough, this was some months ago now before I started seeing cutie Ken. When a girlfriend and I when out looking to pull. I was wearing a very short skirt over thong knickers, no bra and a button up blouse. In the second Pub we got chatting to these two guys but I could see that Diz wasn't that keen. Her real name is Daisy but everybody calls her Diz. They looked perfect to me, local lads in the building trade looking for some action; you know the type, rough hands and sunburned faces. They asked if we wanted to go on to a party with them, I was all for it but Diz being more sensible declined. I almost said no myself but one of them, the tall blonde good looking one, grabbed my arm and almost dragged me off. God my pussy was already dripping; this was just what I wanted; his friend followed on behind. I got in the back seat with my blonde hunk and we started kissing straight away. His hands were rough on my braless tits; his friend forgotten by me in the heat of passion was probably watched from the front. After awhile the car started and we drove off. We didn't even go anywhere instead we drove to the far side of the Pub car park and stopped. It was all too easy for my blonde hunk to rip off my thong and push his cock into me, while his voyeuristic friend watched his every thrust.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.