Spring Training - Cover

Spring Training

Copyright© 2004 by colt45

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of a young mother who wants to get in shape for her class reunion. Asking her son for help, she loses a little weight and gains a whole lot of love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Kiki woke slowly the next morning. At first she was a little confused and unsure of where she was, but for some reason it didn't bother her. She felt something she had never felt before: a great warm mass pressed against her back and a weight around her middle holding her in tightly against that mass. It felt a bit like Debbie, but more so, much more so! It felt wonderful, so right! This is where she belonged! Waking a little more she lifted her head and cracked open her eyes. She could see an arm draped over her middle holding her firmly but gently against someone. It had to be Mark! Their positions had changed in the night and her shift had ridden up leaving her naked butt pressed back against his groin. She wiggled it just a little and got a rush of excitement as she felt him move and murmur next to her. Then hearing him softly snore into her neck she knew he was still asleep.

She wiggled her ass back into him again and was elated, and terrified, when she felt something large and smooth begin to harden and press between her thighs just under her ass. Her heart beat faster; she wanted it to stop, no, she wanted it to continue! She didn't know what she wanted! There was an emptiness somewhere down there that ached to be filled. She seemed to have no conscious control over her body as her ass pressed back into him and her thighs parted slightly allowing his growing member to push in between them. He began to thrust slightly and his now rigid cock slid between her thighs brushing the lips of her cunt. Her body ached. She wanted to reach down and guide him into her but, trembling, she couldn't move.

Bending her knees slightly and arching her back brought his thrusting member closer to her pussy, parting the lips just a little as it slid back and forth. She was on fire! The sensations were incredible! Each thrust burned along her slit sending a wave of agonizing ecstasy throughout her body. The hand holding her moved up to cup a breast through her gown sending another shudder along her form. Suddenly an orgasm hit her, pressing her ass back as far as she could and holding her legs tightly together she felt a sticky warm wetness spread over her stomach as he came, spurting wildly between her thighs.

As if suddenly coming awake from a dream Mark reared back releasing her breast and crying out in horror, "Kiki, oh my God, I am so sorry!"

Unclamping her legs she rolled over and wrapped her arms around him, preventing him from moving any further away. He was shaking in what was obvious fear and probable anger at himself.

She tilted her head and pulling him in as tightly as she could kissed him hard on the mouth. She held him feeling his body tremble with self-loathing.

"It's okay my love, it's all right," she whispered. "It was wonderful, wonderful." Cooing to him until his body relaxed and he tentatively wrapped his arm around her.

Tears were still in his eyes as he said, "I am so sorry; I never wanted to take advantage of you, never."

She smiled at him and kissed his nose.

"Silly man! You did not take advantage of me, I took advantage of you!"

"And that's as it should be!" came a voice from the doorway. Debbie walked in holding the baby and grinning from ear to ear. "And how are my two lovebirds doing this morning... ? As if I didn't know!"

Both Mark and Kiki blushed as they rolled apart. Debbie walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. Eve squirmed in her mother's arm and reached out for her other parents, at first unable to decide whom she wanted finally settling on daddy.

"Here, you take her down and get her something solid to eat," Debbie told him. He got out of bed, threw on a robe and took the baby out of her mother's arms.

Bending down he gave Kiki a kiss saying, "I really am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

She reached up, grabbed his ear and pulled him down to her again. She kissed him and the baby saying, "You'd better not be sorry! Now go, she hungry!" Both girls watched as he left singing to the baby while she squealed in response.

"He loves her so much," Kiki sighed.

"Yes he does." Debbie turned back to the girl. "Now, how are you?"

Blushing Kiki whispered, "I am fine, really, fine."

"I watched the whole thing; at least I think it was everything. I'm pretty sure he was asleep," Debbie's look intent, "but I'm pretty sure you weren't."

"No, I wasn't."

"You know you could have woken him up any time, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then why didn't you?"

Kiki looked down at her soiled nightgown. "I ... I didn't want to." Quickly she looked up at Debbie, "Am I bad? I wanted him to do that to me. No, I wanted him to do more but I was afraid. I almost pushed him into me but I couldn't do it."

Sitting down on the edge of the bed Debbie put her arms around the young woman.

"It's okay, baby. I know what the desire feels like." She gave the girl a little shake, "Lucky for me I'm not afraid to act on it. But then I'm certainly not a virgin. You are a virgin, aren't you?" Kiki bit her lip, nodding her head yes.

"Well, that nothing to be ashamed of, really! It's not a disease and even if it was it can be cured with one injection!"

Giving Kiki another little shake she said, "Honey, your first time should be special. Now I'm not saying having him pound into you from the rear isn't special ― believe me it can be ― but I want it to be really special. When you're ready let me know. We'll get you ready for him and him ready for you. You saw how much I enjoyed last night, right? Well I want that same pleasure for you. I want you to dream about him, hunger for him, lust for him! You can, but you can't do that and be scared of him."

Kiki looked at Debbie. "I am ready for him. I burned for him today, I wanted him in me so bad it hurt, I just didn't know what I should do about it."

Rubbing Kiki's back Debbie said, "You just let me know when you're ready and I'll take care of everything. Just make sure you are really ready."

"Debbie, I am ready." She spoke softly but clearly, her eyes bright but slightly unfocused.

"Are you sure, baby?" As the young girl's head slowly nodded, Debbie's smile got even bigger. "Okay honey, then we'll do it tonight. It will be your wedding night, or would you rather wait for you real wedding night?"

"No!" came the quickly hissed reply.

"Oh my! Someone is developing a little case of the hots, now aren't we? That's good. You think about what it is you want from our relationship today, and it's perfectly all right for sex to be one of the big ones. We'll fill in the paperwork and say the words later; tonight you will be married to us."

"But I already feel married!"

"Tonight honey you'll know you're married!"

Standing up she fingered the soiled nightgown and looked at the wet sheets.

"Now you know why we sleep nude and change the sheets almost every day!"


Debbie cornered Mark in the kitchen while he was cleaning up from the baby's breakfast. Little Eve was tucked snugly into her bassinet in the living room sleeping off her morning feeding. Debbie was still breast-feeding the baby but they were supplementing her diet with some solid food now. Besides, thought Debbie, with as much milk Mark and Kiki drained from her it was going to be a long time before she ran dry. It was a real pain to continue leaking all over the place but the pleasure she and her spouses derived from the suckling, it was worth it.

"Mark, Kiki..."

He whirled around a look of extreme anxiety on his face.

"Oh God, I hope I didn't screw everything up! Is she all right? I didn't mean to ... attack her! I was asleep and having this really nice dream and then I woke up and..."

She went to him and placed her fingers over his mouth. "It's all right honey, she's fine. I think it scared her a little but even more than that I think she really wanted you to make love to her. She's not very experienced in this, you know, and I think her hormones are kicking in bigtime. She's been afraid of men for a long time and now that she's found one that is kind and gentle, someone who loves her and wants her as a woman, she wants what nature tells her she should want." Grinning she grabbed his crotch playfully. "The only problem is he's hung with a piece of meat that a horse would envy and the sight of that bad boy angry understandably scared her."

Blushing, Mark said, "I'm glad she wants to go through with it. I think we all do." A look of anxiety crossed his face, "You don't think I am too big for her, do you?"

Releasing his crotch she patted his cheek. "Don't worry, my sweet man, you'll fit just fine. After all if we can stuff him up my ass we can get him into her sweet pussy. Women can adapt to almost any size; we just need to go slow and easy and I'm sure you can do that."

"Yeah, no pressure," he muttered.

Laughing she said, "I'll be right there, baby. You just follow my lead and let Debbie take over."

"I am truly the luckiest man on the face of the earth," he sighed, "I do love you you know." He wrapped his arm around her and bent down to give her a kiss.


The bedroom was lighted with the soft glow of a dozen candles. The freshly cleaned bedding turned down, pillows spread attractively. Debbie had Kiki sit on the edge of the bed. The young woman was in a beautiful silk robe tied loosely around her waist. Her long black hair was unbound and cascading down her back, her hands nervously clenched in her lap. Debbie, also adorned in only a robe, sat next to her gently rubbing her shoulders.

"Are you ready for your husband now, my love?" she asked softly.

Kiki could only nod her head not trusting her own voice. Reaching over to the nightstand she picked up a small bell and rang it twice.

Seconds latter Mark slowly entered the room. He wore a midnight-blue silk robe draped over his shoulders falling down to just above his knees. It was tied loosely in front, the material gathering just enough to accentuate his wide shoulders and slim waist. In the candlelight he looked magnificent. Both women involuntarily held their breath as he glided over to the bed. He stopped directly in front of the sitting girl and knelt on both knees. Reaching out he grasped both of her hands and bending his head brought them to his lips. He softly kissed both of her hands and looked up into her eyes. Then he spoke.

"Kikiroko Fujimora, would you do us the great honor of becoming our wife, to live with us, be one with us, to love us? Debbie and I have found that we are not complete without you. We beg you to become one of our family, as life mate, friend and lover. Will you become one with us?"

Her eyes never left his although they were so big and round it looked like they would fall out of her face.

"Mark Matthews, I am honored to be asked to join your family. I have never known love and kindness such as I do here. I would be proud to be your wife, your friend and," she gripped his hands tightly, "your lover."

Debbie felt faint. She hadn't talked to Mark about what he would say or do once he entered the room. She pretty much thought he would remain silent like he had when they made love with Kiki watching. These words were beautiful, perfect! Tears flooded her eyes blurring her vision. This was a true marriage ceremony; regardless of what they did later there was no doubt that as of this moment the three of them were married. Their hearts, bodies and souls were united into one being. His very short but beautiful request bound them in an unbreakable bond!

Standing, Mark pulled Kiki up with him. Releasing her hands he slowly untied her robe letting the sash fall to the floor. The front of the robe parted slightly reveling smooth olive skin from chest to abdomen, the downey fuzz of pubic hair just visible through the folds. From behind Debbie grabbed the shoulders of the robe and pulled it back and down off Kiki's slim form. The robe snagged on Kiki's arms as they stretched forward still holding Mark's hands tightly. Releasing his hands she allowed the robe to slide to the floor with a soft rustling sound.

She stood gloriously naked before them, her firm breasts slightly heaving with each breath, the small brown nipples erect and jutting out. Eyes still locked, she reached for his sash and untied it, letting it drop to the floor with the other. As the robe parted his throbbing erection sprang into view but she saw nothing but the still limpid pools of his eyes. Her hands gently pushed the robe off his shoulders until it too fell in a pile on the floor. Stepping closer she wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her lips to his. As they kissed, she could feel his engorged member poking into her belly. Her anxiety disappeared in a raging burning lust that abruptly consumed her.

Suddenly it was clear that this was her man and he was going to claim her tonight! She didn't care if he ripped her open from crotch to neck, she was his and she wanted him to take her, make her his own!

Melting against him she moaned into his parted lips, her tongue slashing into his mouth to taste him, touch him, consume him! Their lips still locked, he gently picked her up, one arm behind her back and the other under her knees. He stepped to the bed and knee walked to its center where her laid her down. Breaking their embrace he reared up and over her, her arm following trying to pull him back down. Instead he held her wrists, stretching them out to each side. Leaning down he began to gently kiss and bite her neck, working his way down the front to her breasts. Capturing one erect nipple in his teeth he gently tugged. Her body felt as if every nerve was on fire, burning her to the very core. As he started to suckle on her tiny nub she began to moan and shiver. He continued to hold her arms firmly locked in place while her body burned with exquisite tortuous pleasure. As soon as he freed them her hands shot out grabbing his hair, forcing him fiercely against her breast, attempting to cram as much of the golden globe into his mouth as possible. Expelling the nipple from his mouth the lips continued their journey down her body across her stomach to the navel where his tongue explored this tiny indention. She curled up slightly, fingers still tightly gripping his hair. A slight sheen of perspiration glistened over her body, eyes tightly closed, teeth clenched, breath hissing out between them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.