An Old Friend - Cover

An Old Friend

by Mikas

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Erotica Sex Story: I get feedback from someone who turns out to have gone to high school with me. We meet up and things get interesting. This is a short story about me trying to put the events of a drunken night back into place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

I'm still trying to get over what happened last weekend. It simply blew my mind. Let me start from the beginning.

You see, I've been writing these stories for a little while now. It started off as just a way for me to see words like fuck and cum on the screen to make me think of my own naughty things. I'd just write out little fantasies, and I ended up getting rated higher than I was expecting. Not incredibly high, but better than I would have guessed. So I wrote more. And I started letting some of my personal comments slip in here and there. It was going pretty well. Until someone recognized me.

It didn't help that I used the same nickname I've had since high school. That's where I knew him from. He sent an email saying that he thought he knew me... some of the names and bits of the stories sounded familiar to him. Turns out he did know me, in fact he used to date a friend of mine in high school. We had got along pretty well, and it was all very surprising and innocent at first. He just asked me out for some drinks to see how I was doing, haven't seen him in 4 years. I accepted, and he said to meet him at this club he goes to. It was a goth club, pretty small one too. I'm not much of a club person really. I've gone to some of them, but not often and never a goth club. I felt like dressing up for it. So, I put on a little miniskirt and a cute leather top that my mother would kill me if she knew I wore that sort of thing. It's pretty thin leather, but it does a nice job of pushing my breasts up and showing off lots of cleavage. It's basically a push up bra built in, so I don't even need to wear a bra with it.

When I get down to the club, he's waiting outside for me. I haven't changed much in appearance over the last 4 years and neither had he. I recognized him right away, and gave him a hug. We went inside and he introduced me to some friends of his. The club was small, though it did have an upstairs area. The upper area overlooked the dance floor and had a bar, along with some booths. It was also a bit more quiet up there, so we were able to have a conversation a bit more easily. He bought us both some drinks and we sat down to talk.

I don't remember what all we said. Just talking about how things are now, and all the crazy things that each of us had done in high school. That's when he dropped it on me. He said something about how he saw my reputation still fit, or something like that. I asked him what he meant, and he said with the whole sex stories thing. He thought the characters sounded a lot like me, and that he always knew I was a naughty girl in high school. Of course, I point out to him that he's not much of one to talk. I mean, you can't really criticize someone for writing sex stories when you're the one that had gone off and read them all.

By this point, we had been talking for quite a while and had gone through several rounds of drinks. We were talking and laughing, the conversation was still remaining on sex. He was asking about some of the things I had done, trying to see what all from my stories were out of my life. The photographer story was familiar to him... it was based a bit on what happened to someone we both knew. Though it had been exaggerated a lot, he still had caught onto it.

I was feeling pretty tipsy now, and I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I pulled down my panties, they were soaked. I hadn't wet myself, it was just that my pussy was so wet from talking about sex with him. He's a pretty sexy guy, and some of the things he was saying really got me turned on. I had no idea how wet I was though. I didn't even want to put my panties back on. Maybe I should have though...

I went back to the booth and sat down. However, the booth was in a corner and to get between the table and the seat, I had to spread my legs pretty far. This must have given him a good glance right at my pussy. When we resumed our conversation, he didn't even comment about seeing my pussy. He just put his hand right down on my inner thigh. I knew what he was going for, but I let him. In a way, it almost seemed like a dare. He didn't move closer, just kept his hand on my inner thigh right as the bottom of my skirt. It was still close enough, I could feel his fingers very close to my pussy. We still were not saying anything about fucking each other... just starting to do some teasing. I told him it felt like the alcohol was swelling me up a little and that my shirt was feeling a little too tight now. It laces up the front, and I untied the lace to loosen it up. The laces don't go through holes though, it's more of hooks. So when it gets undone, the whole shirt falls open. I pretended I didn't realize it and tried covering them up quickly. His hands jumped up to my breasts to hold the shirt on. I thanked him and told him to hold it closed while I laced it back up. I positioned his hands in such a way that he was really just grabbing my tits while I laced it up. I put the laces back on a bit looser, which makes my breasts not as squished up, but more prone to jiggle around. I could tell he was enjoying all this, and I waited to see what he would try next.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.