Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection - Cover

Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection

Copyright© 2004 by Crazymaniscrazy

Chapter 6: Booby Trap

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Booby Trap - The sequel to the Zombie Chronicles; the city lays in ruin and chaos controls everyone. As gangs have their way with whoever they want, an evil reemerges from the shadows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Zoophilia   Incest   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

Garret stared at the floor, desperately trying not to look at the 15 year old girl who stood before him. Garret could not believe how beautiful a girl this young could be and struggled to keep his erection under control. Her name was Iliana, and from her extremely but somewhat different features Garret had her figured to be one of those mixed girls, part black and italian. Her big brown eyes, soft light yellow skin, small but firm breasts, tight round ass, small stomach, and pouting lips made her impossible for Garret to ignore for long.

"Go ahead man, enjoy yourself! These bitches are here for our pleasure." shouted a 19 year old boy from across the room.

The 15 year old girl stood before Garret in her bra and thong, trying to look sexy though Garret could see clearly that she did not want to be doing this. He looked around the room at the other men, boys really, who had already begun to fuck the other two girls. The girls were presents to Garret and the others from the council of gangs. Earlier that day the gangs had held a huge meeting with almost all of the gang leaders present. Garret and Georgie had stood before the council and Georgie told them what he had seen. After much deliberation the gang leaders agreed that there had been too many incidents, particularly the recent unexplained extermination of the Ghostcallers gang, to think of them as coincidence. They had all seen the horrors brought when the meteor crashed and the zombies ran loose. Most of the gang leaders felt that there was no reason to doubt the existence of a monster terrorizing the city. The decided action was the formation of a new gang, The Seekers, which would be made up of 12 members from across the different gangs. To Garret's surprise, the gang leaders chose him to lead the Seekers. They felt his age and clear experience with combat would make him a valuable leader; they had no idea he was the leader of Hometown. Garret's stomach turned as he accepted the appointment, he had spent so much time devoted to stopping these gangs from terrorizing people, and now he was going to be working with them.

When the girls were presented to the Seekers as a gift, the three of them looked miserable but were made to strip and service them. Garret was given his own girl, Iliana, as the leader. The other two girls were quite attractive as well. There was Liza, a very skinny girl who looked like a model. She was 19 years old and about 5' 10" and although she was very thin her body was well toned. She had a tanned, almost golden, complexion and skin that seemed to shimmer. She had deep dark eyes, small round lips, and silky straight black hair. She had a small butt, but her breasts were very sizable, a full handful, considering her thinness. Garret watched as she was penetrated from every direction yet still managed to move with a strange floating grace. The third girl was named Veronica; she was a voluptuous 5' 3" 24 year old. She had a full figure, though by no means was out of shape, with huge breasts that were almost hard to manage. She had a well shaped ass though it was not very firm. She had curly, dirty blonde hair down to her shoulders and a gorgeous smile that invited dicks to be stuck in her mouth. Garret watched as her body jiggled delectably as she had her tits fucked and managed to deep throat a 9" cock. Garret finally turned his attention back to Iliana, who still looked somber.

Garret knew that her sadness did not come from what was about to happen to her, but from what was to happen tomorrow. This girl had almost surely been fucked countless times by the gangs, but she was not simply a gift for pleasure. The seekers were going to use Liza, Veronica, and Iliana to lure the monster and kill it. She knew that her fate was to be raped by some hideous monster. Garret thought about the fact that Iliana was younger than his daughters... he wanted to suppress his erection, but if the other gang members saw him not take advantage of this he would lose their trust and put himself at risk.

"I'm old enough to be your father... almost your grandfather..." Garret spoke quietly to her.

Iliana smiled, she knew she was to act sexy for him, "What's a matter? You can't get it up at your age or something?"

She climbed on to Garret's lap and began to kiss him deeply. She moved her tongue into his mouth and Garret began to grab her all over, squeezing her gorgeous body in his large hands. He began to move his pelvis into hers, grinding their bodies together. His hands shifted, one to her right breast and the other too her butt and began to grope and massage. Iliana moaned a little. Garret looked away from her a moment to see that the gang bang of Liza was coming to an end as they came inside her. The boys backed off and Liza stood up lightly and smiled at them. Garret turned his focus back to Iliana who was now leaned back with her arms around his neck and her head tilted back. She was clearly getting into it, especially considering the wetness between her legs. Garret had one armed wrapped around her back and used the other to remove her bra; her tits jutted up in excitement. Garret suddenly realized he was being watched, not just by the other members of the gang, but by Georgie who had somehow wandered into the room. Georgie stood staring in awe at what Garret was doing with this girl who was only 2 years older than him. Georgie suddenly found himself very aroused and began moving towards Iliana.

Georgie stood before Iliana, who was now leaning back so far that she was almost straight out from Garret, and he placed his pelvis in front of her face and whipped out his 3" dick. Iliana was surprised, she hadn't ever done someone as young as Georgie before, but she wrapped her succulent lips around Georgie's cock and began to lightly kiss and suck and lick. Garret said nothing, but was so turned on that he found himself freeing his cock from his pants. Iliana stopped sucking Georgie briefly to get a glimpse of Garret's 10" dick that was very thick. She could not help but smile and moan as Garret thrust inside of her and began to pump her. Iliana stuck Georgie's dick back in her mouth, and in addition to sucking, with every pump she now moved back and forth over it. Meanwhile Veronica found herself being coated in cum from the boys who she had been pleasuring and all attention became focused on Garret, Georgie, and their new plaything. The boys were impressed, but Garret was so caught up in the amazing tightness of Iliana's pussy and her skill at fucking that he did not even see that he had accomplished his mission to earn the gang's respect. Garret found his dick getting hot, and soon he was no longer in control and he was pumping semen into Iliana who was still downing Georgie's cock. Iliana stopped sucking again, to climb off Garret who she smiled and winked at. Then she got on her knees in front of Georgie and began to move her head back and forth over his hard on. Geirgue felt so good that his legs gave out and he actually fell to the floor. Iliana simply giggled and the men all laughed as she bent down to start blowing him on the ground. She took the cock out of her mouth and began to lick it and kiss it like a popsicle while jacking him off. A fountain of cum erupted into the air and poured all over Iliana's face and dripped across her lips, into her mouth. The guys all cheered in respect, shouting things like "Nice work little man!" as the night came to an end.

"Hurry up and get dressed you sluts! You've got a big day today!"

The next morning, Garret watched as the boys of the Seekers ordered around the naked girls to get into their assigned costumes. Veronica was given a school girl's outfit, a mostly open button down shirt to show off her cleavage and a medium length skirt. Liza was given simply a small black thong with a large fur coat to wear over it. Finally, the boys set up Iliana with a fake Pocahontas outfit, with an animal skin vest which squeezed her breasts and was tied shut and some very tight animal skin pants and moccasins. The girls looked like a couple of strippers ready to perform their acts, which as far as the Seekers were concerned, was a pretty accurate description of what they were going to do. But first they would need to find out where the monster was.

They began heading deeper towards the meteor site, into the "Dead Zone," since most of the sitings seemed to come from further in. Garret laughed to himself as he thought about how before the crash, the area where the meteor hit had been considered the heart of the city.

The Seekers quickly gathered information from people and it did not take long to find out that there were many sitings of a strange beast, all different descriptions, but all sharing the similarities in the style of attack. Some even said that they had heard the creature speak. An very small few claimed to have seen zombies again near it, though the scout who heard this felt it was probably just the person's paranoia. The girls in particular expressed their great fear at being found by it, that it was even worse than being afraid of the gangs, not knowing that the person they were talking to was a scout for the gangs. Garret and the gang members thought long and hard about where to set up the trap. They would not get a second chance, the creature seemed to be smart from what they had been told, evading most attempts at even being sited. They agreed on a general area where the most recent attacks seemed to be, and then agreed on the location where they would set up the trap.

Garret stood in front of the Natural History Museum amazed that it seemed to be so well in tact considering how close it had been to the crash site. Garret shuddered for a moment as he wondered what kind of beast they were really dealing with.

Lazarus searched the area for the luscious green aura which he now, more than ever, desperately craved. His harvest was increasing; he now had close to thirty girls in his possession. His mind was a turbulent storm of desperate need to feed mixed with strange memories of his human life and quiet echoes of the voice of what he now knew to be the Great Extension. His form had dramatically changed with each girl, and while at first he questioned some of the changes his body experienced, he now understood that with each change he was growing more and more powerful, and understanding an aspect of what was to be his full power when his first harvest was complete. Right now, Lazarus was a bulbous yellow mass with dozens of long yellow tentacles pulling him along the ground, like some strange creeping jelly fish. He had shrunk, and was only about the size of a large suitcase. However, his abilities to travel quickly, regenerate, detect Green, and resurrect the dead and feed from them, had all grown. The zombies he created were still imperfect, they lasted only an hour or so at most, but he could create several at once now and regenerate even very old creatures.

Green was near. Very very close. Three of the girls... he could almost see them their auras were so strong. They were doing something that made their auras grow, they wanted greatly, or were experiencing immense pleasure. Lazarus had to find these girls, they were very near, very willing... maybe wouldn't run. They weren't hiding scared like most of them...

Lazarus slithered along the wall of the Natural History Museum, moving towards the entrance. He could now feel other weaker auras in the area, yellow ones. But Lazarus did not care, the green was too strong to ignore. He slipped through the entrance. Inside he slid behind a pillar and savored the immense glow coming off the girls. The three of them were kissing and rubbing each other through their clothes. They were now all incredibly wet, desperate to be penetrated. Lazarus slid out and at first the girls did not notice, but then Veronica saw the creature and screamed.

Before Lazarus could move in, there was a loud explosion. When the dust cleared Lazarus found the entrance and one of the wings of the building caved in. There was only one way out of the room, and he heard the girls running footsteps coming from it in the distance. Lazarus began moving into the west wing of the Natural History Museum, searching for his catch, and very aware that this was a trap.

"The sucker's trapped in there with the girls, as soon as we see them exiting the building, it's gonna be right behind and we blow the explosives. The girls won't make it, but it's a worthy sacrifice to kill this thing. And we'll all be heroes... so that means more gifts anyway..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.