Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection - Cover

Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection

Copyright© 2004 by Crazymaniscrazy

Chapter 4: Brownout

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Brownout - The sequel to the Zombie Chronicles; the city lays in ruin and chaos controls everyone. As gangs have their way with whoever they want, an evil reemerges from the shadows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Zoophilia   Incest   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

Mr. Brown stared out across the city from the church tower with tears in his eyes and a rifle in his hands. His daughters, Jenna and Andrea, had been missing for two days. Garret Brown didn't understand how they had disappeared, but he was sure the gangs were behind it; maybe it was the Ghostcallers or the Stingers, it could've even been some of the further out gangs, like the Nightlions or Bloodwolves. He wasn't going to rule anything out. The wind blew and a chill slid down his spine. The whole city had been killed when that meteor struck, he could see everything painted in lifeless greys. When the zombies died, the city revived, but just like the zombies, it changed when it returned to life. The gangs ruled everything, and they were only interested in power and sex. His enclave of Hometown, one of the last few safe places in the city, would not last long. He knew this now that his daughters had dissapeared.

But Garret Brown was not the type of man who gave up easily, he and his wife had founded hometown with other survivors in spite of the gangs threats. They had managed to form an effective defense, composed of checkpoints and snipers at locations like his church tower, that were manned 24 hours a day. He didn't build all this to just let his children be taken from him, he was going to find them and rescue them. The wind blew cold and sent a chill down his spine, and for a brief moment, it was as if the world was telling him that something was coming...

He switched posts with the next watchmen and went home to tell his wife that he was leaving to find their daughters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.