Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection - Cover

Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection

Copyright© 2004 by Crazymaniscrazy

Chapter 3: Sister Act

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sister Act - The sequel to the Zombie Chronicles; the city lays in ruin and chaos controls everyone. As gangs have their way with whoever they want, an evil reemerges from the shadows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Zoophilia   Incest   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

Jenna's mind was racing. She hadn't been laid since the meteor struck. Her boyfriend had been killed in the initial crash. She didn't realize that only a week later she would see him again, walking the streets mindless, no, lifeless. When she saw him, and two of the other zombies drag a girl to the ground and rape her, she realized just how gone he was. He had been such a sweet guy... now he was this thing. She was one of the lucky ones though, she had managed to evade capture, the zombies never got their hands on her. Her whole family survived too, her mother and father protected Jenna and her sister, Andrea, from the zombies well. They took a group of survivors and pushed themselves away from the crash site and managed to form a kind of functional town within the city. Now that the zombies were gone, their encampment, they took over other peoples houses and set up barricades on streets and neighborhood watches, was proving to be even more important. The rise of the gangs made the city just as dangerous as ever to live in, but Jenna's father had helped see to it that the gangs had no power in their area. The encampment, which they simply called "Hometown," was a crowning testament to the power of people working together.

Unfortunately, a lot of the boys her age, she was 18, had run off to join gangs or were killed by the zombies. So in spite of her good looks, she was a beautiful blonde, 5' 8", perfect skin and narrow features, and a smile that could melt anyone's heart, she hadn't been seeing anyone. She felt bad about what she was doing... but it made her feel so good.

Andrea's boyfriend, Nick, was only 15, but Jenna didn't care, she could tell from her 16 year old sister's screams at that he was amazing in bed. Jenna slipped off her panties as Nick stared at her small breasts, she knew that he was thinking they were smaller than Andrea's. However, she could tell from his erection, which was sticking out of his fly, that he was still very eager to get to it. She knew that there was no way Andrea could match her sexual abilities, she was simply more experienced and confident. She slipped over the space in between the car seats, and avoided the steering wheel as she planted herself on Nick's cock, her breasts in his face. She started rocking slowly, and Nick moaned with approval. This was gonna be good.

Andrea watched as her sister rode her boyfriends cock from her bedroom window. She could see the car parked across the street, and with her binoculars she watched Jenna bounce up and down as Nick screamed with pleasure. She wanted to be angry, to march over there and break them up, but instead she found herself slowly reaching between her legs and finding how wet they were. Jenna had her arms wrapped around Nick's head now, Nick looked like he was levitating off the seat he was thrusting so hard. Jenna was hitting the top of the car, and the whole thing was moving. Andrea had never really seen her sister naked since she developed, and she was noticing the similarities and differences between them. They mostly looked the same, they were both incredibly beautiful. But Andrea was sexier while Jenna was prettier. Andrea, although she was younger, had much perkier breasts and a juicy butt. She supposed it was fitting, Jenna had always been the good girl in the family while she was a bit of a slut, before the crash of course. After the crash, she couldn't think of sex the same way, and she was incredibly glad to find Nick once the zombies were gone. He had come out of the blue, he wasn't from the neighborhood, he was a surviving drifter, and he seemed to like Andrea immediately. The idea of having one loyal boyfriend was all she wanted. But for the first time, sex itself was really starting to excite her again. She rubbed herself harder and started to push her hips a little. She thought about all the boys she had fucked and dicks she had sucked or jacked off and it turned her on even more. Jenna thought she was innocent too, that she hadn't had as much experience, but Jenna was wrong. Jenna had no idea what she was doing when compared to her. Andrea could make a man come without touching him. She had these slightly slanty eyes, they always looked a little bit closed, and all she had to do was flash a man a little look out of the corner of them, maybe curve her mouth a little at the corner, and they would go wild. She had to wear a lot more makeup then Jenna, her skin wasn't as perfect and her other features not as nice, but over all, when it came to sex, Andrea won. Guys liked Jenna cause she was a good girl, and it was the shock of seeing her sister actually do something so rash as to screw her boyfriend that was driving Andrea mad.

The whole car was rocking, Jenna was desperately trying to grab a hold of something as she felt the first orgasm coming. She wrapped her arms around Nick and pushed the orgasm out and moaned with delight. Nick continued to thrust, faster and harder, his hands moving her hips up and down. Jenna moaned and began rocking even harder now, the whole car was shaking and the windows were fogging up. Nick screamed "IM GONNA COME!" and suddenly Jenna felt her orgasm as well. Nick practically was standing in the car as he came, his body flying off the seat, Jenna was forced against the steering wheel and the horn went off as they both screamed in pleasure, which was echoed in the distance by Andrea's same feeling.

Nick and Jenna snuck inside, as though he had simply given her a ride from somewhere. It was pretty amazing that he had a car, everyone wanted to know how he got it, but no one asked because many things were too painful to remember.They had no idea that right above them, in her room, was Andrea lying panting on the floor trying to calm down. She managed to pull herself together, she could feel that it was possible for her to go on all, so she got dressed and went down to say hi.

They all sat down to lunch, their parent were at their checkpoints in the watch that afternoon, so Jenna made them some sandwiches. They ate in silence until Nick spoke.

"So when can I do you guys together?" Nick laughed

Jenna nearly choked on her bite, "WHAT?"

"You heard me, I'm sitting here with two of the hottest girls I've ever seen, and I wanna know when we can have ourselves a little fun."

Andrea tried to find the words to speak, but she was still excited and just tried to not look up. Jenna tried to play it off as a joke "Cute Nick, but I don't think that's gonna be happening."

Nick decided to play along, but he looked disappointed, "Awww man. Ok fine. You two will come around one day... Hey! I got an idea."

Jenna and Andrea both looked at each other confused.

"You guys like my car right?"

"Yeah!" blurted Andrea

"Great, how about tomorrow I take you guys to get one!"

Jenna looked at him, "Are you serious? We can just get them?"

"Yep," Nick gave a small smile and ran his hand through his bleach-blonde hair, "but you gotta go into the Dead Zone to get em."

There was silence for a long time, Jenna spoke, "We're not supposed to go anywhere the watch doesn't patrol, and definitely not the dead zone. And mom and dad would NEVER let us go."

"Oh c'mon, it's not really IN the dead zone, it's just near it, and it'll take no time at all. I survived out there for a LONG time, we'll be gone a couple hours tops, your parents won't even know!"

Eventually Andrea agreed to go, and then Jenna, after which, Nick left.

The next day, when their parents went out patrolling, Nick showed up to pick them up. They had to hide when they reached the checkpoint so that no one knew they left. People didn't like the way Nick left Hometown sometimes, they felt like it was too risky and too close to the zombies. What if the zombies somehow returned? Who would protect him? Besides, someone with a resource as valuable as a car ought to use it for the common good, not selfish wandering.

They drove for a good half hour, winding through abandoned streets, not a soul in sight. Jenna felt very afraid the whole ride, especially when they arrived at the large abandoned office building which Nick said he got the car from.

They stepped out into the stale air. Jenna didn't like this but Andrea seemed really happy about the idea of getting a car, so Jenna followed them in. But she couldn't help feeling like someone was watching them.

They got into the lobby of the building and Nick stopped in the middle. It was huge and very dark, with pillars casting dark shadows everywhere. There was an old security guard post in the middle, and as Jenna and Andrea took in their surroundings, it had been a long time since they had been in a building like this, he sat on it and eyed them hungrily.

"Why did we stop?" asked Jenna

"Yeah, where are the cars at?" Andrea said

"Cars? Well, gee, I guess I forgot about the cars. It's easy to get distracted when you're a guy riding with two bitches as hot as you..."

"What did you just call us?" Andrea was angry

"What are you trying to pull here..." Jenna suddenly felt a chill and turned around to see three figures standing in the doorway.

There were two teenage boys and a man in his forties carrying an axe. He spoke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.