Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection - Cover

Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection

Copyright© 2004 by Crazymaniscrazy

Chapter 2: Survivors

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Survivors - The sequel to the Zombie Chronicles; the city lays in ruin and chaos controls everyone. As gangs have their way with whoever they want, an evil reemerges from the shadows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Zoophilia   Incest   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

The white fire was visible from across the city. The zombies fell still, and the survivors came out from hiding to find the city in ruin. But there seemed to be a new life breathed into the streets. The huge silver ships floating distantly in the sky did not bring fear but hope. And the people began trying to rebuild their devastated city.

The Hlodeans and the military now jointly watched over the city. The Hlodeans knew that once the Great Extension had targeted a world, it would never stop trying to claim it. Their forces were now strongly grouped, and the members of Silver Team, now the leading squad of the remaining human forces, were more prepared than ever against a new wave of zombies.

The meteor was completely obliterated in the attack. The female hostages were found unconscious in the crater and picked up by the military. The only girl who apparently did not survive was Jessica... the Herald; her body had become part of the Great Extension when it was drained. That part of the city became known as the "Dead Zone" and was in complete ruin and became the slums of the new city.

But the people in the city became frightened. The government had quarantined the city until more could be learned. No one could leave and no one could enter. Occasionally supply shipments arrived via truck or helicopter at dispersed locations. People did what they could to live. People tried to move back into homes, tried to make life return to normal. But the city could not be so easily healed. Signs of the zombie crisis were everywhere. Nothing could be the way it was before.

There were many who saw these times as an opportunity. Gangs formed, mostly situated in the Dead Zone. Crime was rampant. The Dead Zone began to encompass more and more area as crime spread. Most of the city began to look like slums, people tried not to go out at night. Silver Team and the other squads tried to act as a police force, but there were too few of them for too much crime.

Laura was taken along with some of the military on board one of the Hlodean ships by Rhokeath. They had been gone all this time and no one knew what their plan was. Within three months the city reached a state of total chaos in which the strong ruled the weak. It seemed as though the city would remain in suspended animation... the people remained in fear.

Rosario had to run. Had to keep going. They would catch up with her otherwise. She should have known better to go out at night. She wasn't safe when it was dark outside, when no one else was around. Now the Nightlions, one of the local gangs of boys, mostly 13-20, were after her. But how could they have known where she would be? Who tipped them off?

Rosario darted down an alley, dead end. Big mistake. She turned around, but they had already caught up.

"Rosie... how nice to see you..." The figure stepped out of the shadows and into the dim alley light. It was Rico. He had a bat.

"Rico, god dammit are you the one who set me up?" Rico smiled as more figures stepped out of the darkness.

Rico was Rosario's younger brother by 2 years. They both had the same Puerto Rican light tan complexion. But Rosario was always the good looking one. She had full lips that every man and boy who saw them wanted to have them wrapped tightly around their cock. She had a huge chest that always seemed to be about to rip through her outfit. She was about 5' 7" and had a butt that stuck out far enough that guys would try to get in line behind her at events to see if she would notice an erection brushing up against it. She wore a feather next to her long, smooth, dark hair. She was so hot that even her stupid, ugly brother Rico wanted to fuck her.

He had made passes at her over the last few days, so she knew something was coming. She knew how she made boys feel, but always tried to downplay it, act like one of the boys. But she was twenty now, and her full figure no longer let her camouflage herself.

"I noticed you ain't been around to see me or any of the boys lately." Rico's friends sneered.

"Maybe I don't like hanging out with a bunch of pigs who just be grabbin me all the time?" Rosario thought that if she talked tough she might get out of it. She had to try something anything.

"That's too bad, cause if you don't like grabbing, you sure as hell ain't gonna like this."

Rosario tried to make a break for it, but the boys grabbed her and threw her to the ground. There had to be more than 20 of them, what were they going to do? She began glancing at all their faces. Her brother was among the oldest. Most of the boys were only 15 or 16. She even saw 2 boys that looked like they were only 13 years old. They were on all sides of her now, just a sea of bodies lusting after her. Rosario's mind began flooding with fear, and tears strolled down her eyes as screams and shakes erupted from her body.

"HOLD HER DOWN AND SHUT HER UP! I don't want any Silver Team fuckers hearing her." One of the boys said.

Hands were touching her all over her body. Squeezing her breasts, stroking her thighs and pussy. Fingers rubber her lips and went through her hair. Someone ripped off her black top and then her bra. Now dozens of hands were on her chest alone, rubbing, moving her perfect tits. Rico slid her pants and underwear off.

"Let's get this train running!" he shouted triumphantly.

He pulled out his dick, almost a foot long. Rosario's eyes widened in surprise as he thrust into her pussy. He began ramming in and out of her. She screamed but it did no good. Her back arched and the top of her head seemed to be trying to touch the ground. As though her body were trying to float away, but she was held down. Rico snarled and began fucking her harder.

"C'mon boys, take some other positions!" he shouted.

The Nightlions didn't hesitate. Another 18 year old with a tank top and shorts crawled under her and began taking her from behind. Rosario's hips bucked wildly in protest but to no avail. A 15 and 16 year old began forcing hand jobs from her, they both had six inchers and her hands slid up and down. The oldest boy, 20, Rosario's age, and also the largest, he looked like a wrestler, pulled out his foot long pasty white dick and got on his knees next to Rosario's face. He began thrusting it into the air next to her, then laid it across her full lips like a hot dog in a bun and continued thrusting. Then he grabbed her head and forced it to turn towards him. She tried to keep her lips shut, but he thrust harder and harder until he forced his way into her mouth. She was about to bite, but realized that she might survive this, have a chance to escape. If she gave them what they want then she could still have a chance. So rather than biting she began sucking and licking him, hoping to get him off as quickly as possible.

"OH SHIT BITCH! THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" he said

One of the thirteen year olds, another Puerto Rican, wearing a backwards cap and loose jeans with no shirt, revealing his skinny body, stepped forward. He was overconfident, talking shit to her from the sidelines, but now that he was in the ring he seemed timid. He pulled out his dick, a measly three inches. The gang laughed at him, and he looked almost ready to cry. Rosario actually felt sorry for him, she briefly pulled the dick out of her mouth, and smiled at him, she tried to sound sincere, but her voice cracked with fear as she spoke

"C'mon papi, don't let these boys scare you out of your turn just because their not man enough to step up first." She began sucking again.

"Oh shit! She's getting into it! Go for it! Go for her tits!" said another boy in the crowd.

The thirteen year old sat on top of her stomach and stuck his dick in between her tits and began humping like a maniac. He didn't seem like he would last long, but he kept going and going.

The rest of the gang stood by, some got on their knees around her and began masturbating, ready to cum wherever there was a free patch of beautiful skin. One boy even wrapped her hair around his dick as he jacked off. Every time a boy came, a new one would take his place. However, the original six gangbangers seemed to last almost the whole time.

The guy in her mouth was the first to cum. He screamed and then shot his warm load down her throat, she swallowed. The sight of her throat downing the cum, and her face covered in cum from various other ejaculations effected the thirteen year old. He cried loudly as his cum began shooting out into her cleavage. It all ended up getting caught between her breasts, and seeped out the top and bottom. The boy climbed off and the the guy underneath came in her ass and climbed off. Then the two getting the handjobs shot their loads as well. Only Rico was still going. Everyone watched. He wasn't stopping, he was going harder and harder. Rosario realized that he wasn't going to stop until he thought she came. So she faked an orgasm, arching her back, cum dripping off, and screaming with pleasure. Rico pulled out without cumming.

"Get on your knees bitch," Rosario did as Rico said "Anyone who's got any cum left, we're all gonna cum on her at once. Just to teach her one last lesson!"

15 of the boys gathered around her and began masturbating fanatically. She was already drenched with cum, but now she was really scared. Somehow, in her mind, all of them cumming at once seemed like hitting her with a fire hydrant of cum. She began looking around frantically and breathing fast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.