Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection - Cover

Zombie Chronicles 2: Resurrection

Copyright© 2004 by Crazymaniscrazy

Chapter 1: The Message

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Message - The sequel to the Zombie Chronicles; the city lays in ruin and chaos controls everyone. As gangs have their way with whoever they want, an evil reemerges from the shadows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Zoophilia   Incest   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I have been defeated. The Hlodeans have crushed my armies at countless worlds and grow ever strong. They have amassed themselves at what they know to be the center of my attention, the world of the humans, Earth. I hunger and the green glow coming from the fertile floods even the brilliant blue of the Hlodeans. They have severed my limb which touched the planet and was to give seed to the fertile. My scream of pain was heard across worlds as the searing blue light cut through my flesh.

But the flesh is still merely the flesh, and the Great Extension is a multi-tentacled creation. The female humans, the fertile, their green is unlike that I have ever encountered. It is so magnificently bright that even as I see other worlds my vision is clouded. There is no more hive on Earth and the Hlodeans have amassed an armada capable of destroying any further colonies I send across the galaxies. Lazarus. Lazarus, you are my only hope. You, who I have given the power of free thought, the power of growth, the power of immortality. You are one with me like none other creation. You have been born not of the yellow, but the orange. Your glow is the one thing capable of striking back. As I feed on my negative, the green, the Hlodeans fear the orange. But we had never encountered it, only theorized, until you. You are all that is left of my army on the Earth, but you are all that I need. This goes beyond the harvest now. My thirst for vengeance now compliments my hunger for the harvest. The Hlodeans must be destroyed. The humans must be made to pay for what they have done to me. That which has no form cannot be killed, I exist within all my creations and from myself, create myself, and so shall I create you. Open your eyes Lazarus. You are that which the humans fear most: Death in Life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.