Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Episode 8

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 8 - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 18

Captain Amy 'Rolling Stone' Stone, USAF

Sunday, 12:20pm

I banged my fist on the computer desk in frustration.

"Six times I've checked now and still no response." I muttered in disgust about the situation. "Six times! This should not be possible."

I seriously wanted to shove the computer through the bulkhead.

"What's wrong?" Anna 'Thunderfeet' Cork asked. She had a concerned look on her face. "Is the stress of the routine finally getting to you?"

"I can't reach Jacob to tell him about his brother's death. I've tried email, the home phone, his cell phone, and even the communications code he gave me to reach him when he really, really wanted his solitude."

"Perhaps his cell phone batteries died." Anna tried.

I almost laughed at that one. "Jacob forget to check his phone batteries? I'd sooner believe the sun's gonna forget to come up tomorrow morning."

She thought a little more. "Perhaps he's just too busy to answer. Or he might not want to at the moment. You know kids and their preoccupations."

"He promised he'd always answer the phone when I or my husband called." I informed her.

"Why would any sane teenager make THAT promise???"

"Because we explained we'd feel better if he was always within reach of some communications device. Especially given his hobbies. He understood."

"You shouldn't worry yet. That project you told me about. You told me once that he'd be doing his first major flight about now."

"That might be it."

"Is there a special frequency to contact him? One that you've never tried?"

"Not really. Wait a minute. He did give me an emergency frequency. Calls on this frequency will get priority handling by his ship's computer systems. Problem is, I need the ship's radio room to reach it. I don't have anything that can reach high."

"Let's go then. At least you can find out if he is on his ship."

I went to the radio room. "Sir, may I use the communications systems for an emergency call?"

"I'm sorry, Captain, but you need approval from the bridge."

"Let's go, Rolling Stone." my best friend said as we left.

I was really glad that she's with me. I was really not comfortable dealing with the bridge if I'm not sitting in a fighter.

We reached the bridge.

"Go ahead," Thunderfeet said. "I'll be here with you."

I took a deep breath. Then I walked onto the bridge.

"Can I help you?" It was Rear Admiral Bright.

I turned and nearly ran. Of all the people to notice me, it had to be the guy in charge of the whole fleet. Not just the aircraft carrier I was standing on, but also the fleet that it was sailing with. I gathered my nerves and tried. "Sir. I need to use the communications network."

"Why, Captain?"

"Because Pastor O'Hare told me my son died in the line of duty. I'm trying to reach Jacob."

"Jacob?"

"Yes sir. Jacob is my civilian son."

"This is a bit irregular. But since the good pastor has all ready sent in his report, I can accept it. Just make it brief."

"Thank you sir." I went over to the bridge's communications station. "Ensign, can you reach this frequency?"

The ensign took the piece of paper from my hand and looked at it. "I should be able to reach this frequency." She set to work.

I stood there as calm as I could.

"This is the U.S.S. Independence with a call for Captain Jacob Stone of the Flying Dutchman."

"This is Captain Tiffany French of the D.S. ship Flying Dutchman. Stone no longer commands this ship."

"What??" I grabbed the mike. "Never mind that now. I need to speak to my son. Now."

"Relax. He is aboard the D.S. Hades now. What's going on here?"

"I need to get in touch with Jacob. Do you understand the code 'extreme emergency?"

"Yes." Tiffany's voice went all serious. "Patching you through to the Hades."

"Captain Stone, DS Hades. What's wrong?"

"Where are you? You're not answering any of your phones or contact methods."

"Today is the day I went after the X prize II."

"Where *are* you?"

"Ask the Russians. They should be able to see the Hades from MIR about now."

There are times that my son's smug way of simple things gets on my nerves. Not all of us finds science so simple. "Enough games. I need an explanation. And why the hell are you sounding so ecstatic?"

"Alright. If the Navy can't tell you where I am, then I guess I will. Besides, where I am has everything to do with my ecstatic mood."

"Jacob..." My voice had a hint of warning that only a family member could pick up on.

"Remember that X prize II contest I was talking about during your last visit home? As of about thirty minutes ago, the Hades became the first private vessel to reach orbit itself."

The video systems started receiving an incoming transmission.

I heard the sounds of a celebration in the background, soda is being passed about and plans for a big party being made.

Behind me I heard a chorus of disbelieving statements.

Then the Vice Admiral was asked to don a headset. He had a short conversation, then he handed the headset back to the ensign. "It's true. The craft Captain Stone is speaking to is transmitting from orbit, on the far side of the Russian space station." He had the look on his face of somebody whose world view had been shattered.

Join the crowd. I'll bet my commission nobody ever thought this was going to happen this week. Certainly not at the hands of a bunch of teenagers.

I hated to have to ruin his moment of triumph. "Jacob, is there any way you can take the call privately?"

"Why?"

"Family business. The tone of my voice probably told the other kids more than I wanted them to know."

"Ok. Wotan. Transfer this communication to my private quarters."

I waited until the picture came back on.

"Ok. The call is private. What's so important that you did not want my friends to hear?"

"Jacob. Your brother is dead." From my tone I might as well have asked if he remembered to take out the trash last week.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.