Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Episode 3

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 3 - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 6

Jacob

Personal log (voice), J. J. Stone, Captain of the Flying Dutchman, 2:34 pm, October 28th 2006.

I sat on the bench watching Kevin do incomprehensible things with the game. We were nearing the end of the second half and I think the opposing team just received some sort of penalty. That meant Fred got to kick the football. It went through the goal posts. Even I know that meant we got 6 points. Touchdown I think that move is called.

When I remarked on this, I was informed that a penalty kick like this only resulted in two points.

Ah well. At least we are winning.

I have determined one thing with scientific certainty. Football is without a doubt the most complex thing conceived by the mind of man. After the few attempts they made to explain it, I finally gave up. I seriously believed it was easier to understand women than it was to understand football.

That is saying something.

Women are more complex than the sciences.

And football is more complex than that.

My problem was that I trapped myself into being involved with the team. By getting Koke replaced like I did, I now have to act like I'm filling his football shoes. Or at least the shoes he should have been filling.

Speaking of Koke, I heard recently that he got picked up by the FBI. Looks like whatever legal games he was playing was not enough to keep him free.

About that I was not going to object.

But that still leaves me in a job I'll never be qualified to handle.

Kevin told me that the assistant coaches wanted to take control. That is a possible escape route. But is somebody like me allowed to escape? Or do they expect the legend of Jacob Jehosphat Stone never to have limits? Plus, are the assistant coaches any different?


Chapter 7

Tiffany

Personal log (voice), Tiffany French, Captain of the Flying Dutchman, 5:45 pm, October 28th 2006.

I was sitting on my mother's porch resting when I heard a loud honk in the front yard.

"What the fuck???"

"Watch your tongue young woman. Your father has sent me to pick you up and make sure you attended church." The voice belonged to a harsh sort of woman. The sort of woman who couldn't keep a man in her life with a gun.

I looked around and sure enough the van in the front yard had Church Universal of God written on it's side.

Like I was willingly going within 100 miles of that paternal pain they call my father. Not happening.

My mother saw the van and my reaction to it. "I'm sorry, Tiffany, but it is happening."

Can everybody read my feelings now???

"Give me a good reason why. Just one."

"If you don't, your father gets custody of you until the divorce proceedings are finished."

Damn, she would have a good reason.

"All right, I'll coming to the church, but I'll get there by myself."

"How?"

"I'm gonna fly there."

"Don't mock the angels girl. I can see the church will have to pray over you tonight."

"People fly every day. Most use airplanes. I've got something better."

"Oh no. You wouldn't." my mother said. She pointed to the Flying Dutchman.

"Yes I would."

"The elder told me about you, you shameless hussy. Shut up and get in the van."

I ignored her and entered the Flying Dutchmen.

No sooner was I in the control chair then I was giving the computer it's start up orders.

As the ship rose off the ground, I hit the chair control for the external speakers. "Inform the elder that I will see him there."

The van driver's mouth briefly dropped open, then shut tightly. It was as if she was trying to deny the evidence of her own eyes.

I watched the holographic projectors show the countryside. I would rather the projectors were showing hell itself than the approaching church.

"Joe, get me the Hades."

"Done."

"This is the Hades, Captain Jacob Stone commanding."

"This is the Flying Dutchman, Captain Tiffany French commanding. Are you still going to meet me at the church tonight?"

"I was not planning on it. You seemed rather annoyed with me. I figured it would be wiser not to try to see you until Monday."

"I need you to meet me at the church."

"Really?"

"I need the support. You know what my father is like."

"I've had a few clues, yes."

"I'll also let you know my decision about our relationship."

"So be it. I shall be there."

Good. I will not be alone. It's a shame that I must trick him like that. But I don't think I could stand it alone.

Shortly after that I arrived at the church.

The van pulled in a few minutes later.

I put on the smuggest look I possessed and exited the Dutchman. "I see you made it."

The driver gave me a glare. "Get inside. Your father is waiting."

"Not yet. And don't call him my father."

"Why you..."

"Get this, you old shrew. I'm only here because if I did not come, I'd be in that man's custody until the divorce proceedings are finished. I would rather die."

Jacob walked to my side. "Troubles?"

"No. Just annoyances. Let's get this over with."

I showed Jacob into the church building. As we entered I slipped him an envelope. "Here's the answer I promised. Give your word you'll wait till Sunday to read it."

"Why Sunday?"

"Please. After all I've been through, humoring that request is not that hard is it?"

"My week has not exactly been easy either. But very well. I'll wait."

I showed him to some chairs way in the back. It's a good thing this church was made out of a converted theatre. I was assured of seats way back in the rear.

We sat down.

If God had any love for me, I would be left alone here.

I tried to look like I was meditating. Usually, those who seemed to be meditating were left alone.

I had no desire to be sociable to a group of people who unquestionably followed my (I mentally spat here.) so called father.

Jacob took part in the service in a sort of detached observational way. It was more like this was a scientific research project than a spiritual experience for him.

Ten minutes later I found myself wishing I were acting the same way.

That was when the Elder French took the lectern to give the sermon.

"Children of the Almighty God, Sheep of the Lord Jesus. I know today is not my usual day to show you God's Way and Truths, but last week he gave me experiences that he obviously wanted me to share, both as chastisement and as warning."

He wouldn't. It would embarrass him too.

I could see from the look on Jacob's face that he saw where this was going too. It was not a happy look.

That cursed elder continued. "Many of you know my daughter, Tiffany. Today, she's seated in the back."

Oh, great. Just great. I wonder if Jacob has anything in his pockets that can turn somebody invisible.

"I made a big mistake with her. As previously told, I made the mistake of marrying her mother. You all know her mother as a former member of our church who has fallen into the sinful ways of the world. I thought just because she was her mother, and spent time as my wife, that some of my goodness rubbed off and she would at least try to provide Tiffany with a good example. I was truly wrong. And the events of last week were chastisement to us all. Lesson number one. Never leave the upbringing of a child to one person. Whether the child is yours or not, we all must be involved. Else we all will have to watch the growing failure. How many of you know what happened last week to Tiffany?"

Several hands went up.

I was trying to will myself elsewhere.

I saw Jacob griping the top of his cane tightly. His face had gone totally blank.

Ut oh. Trouble coming.

I heard a loud thump beside me.

Then Jacob spoke in a voice clearly designed to sound both natural and yet reach the preacher's ears. "I know precisely what happened to the young lady."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.