Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Episode 1

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 1 - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Saturday.


Chapter 1

Personal log (voice), Tiffany French, Captain of the Flying Dutchman, 9 am, October 28th 2006.

I sat in the command chair of the Flying Dutchman. Karen was right about one thing. With this ship, I can do anything.

Anything at all.

The only request Jacob had of me is that I flew no higher than 25 miles until after Jacob made his orbital flight. I had no problem with that.

It was time to begin. "Joe, activate mission log."

"Activated."

"Let the record show that I, Tiffany Mary French, second to be the official captain of the Flying Dutchman do hereby take formal command as of today. The mission of this ship and it's crew is to help further medical research with the aim towards ending AIDS. End mission log recording."

Speaking of crews, I had called several people to meet me here. Given that this project now meant at least as much as life to me, I had done a bit of research on them. Or should I say, I traded on the rumors I was still dating Jacob to get his friends to get me information on two girls from my school and two girls from a different school.

Three of those girls were to join the Dutchman's crew.

I had special plans for the fourth girl.

I went outside to wait for them.

It didn't take long for them to get here.

I ducked in the house to get the notes on my guests.

Diane was the first to arrive. She was surprised to see the Dutchman sitting in my front yard. "What's Jacob's ship doing here? Is he here? Should I come back later?"

"He's not here."

"But his ship is."

"He gave it to me."

Diane's mouth dropped open in shock. "You're kidding me!"

"Nope."

"That's some boyfriend you got."

I said nothing.

Then Ashley arrived.

I was hoping she would arrive last but it looks like I have to deal with the tough part first.

"Hi Tiffany. My mother said you called, said you needed to see me."

"Yes I do." I replied in the most non committal voice I could muster. I took Ashley by the arm then pulled her to the other side of the Dutchman.

"Tiffany, what's going on here?" she asked when I started pulling. I saw Karen and Debbie arriving as we were going behind the Dutchman. Mr. Mason from the 4 H group was behind them. I asked those three to wait at the gate.

"Not here. This is private." I said nothing more until we were behind the ship. "Ashley, at the 4H meeting last week, did you or did you not say you have a crush on Jacob?"

"I did. Don't worry. I'm not going to interfere in your relationship."

I give Ashley an appraising look. Then I opened her file.

What I read there made me wonder why she never had the nerve to make the first move on Jacob. Ashley was a 17 year old junior. She was interested in science and drama. Her parents were in the Air Force. According to the file, the Air Force Academy was actively recruiting her already. Not to mention she was an Olympic class gymnast.

Then I told her one thing I bet she did not expect. "Ashley, I want you to go ahead and make a move on Jacob."

"What???"


Chapter 2

Mr. Mason (head of the 4 H group Karen is in.)

9:20am

I watched Tiffany take Ashley behind the ship.

I could tell that Karen and Debbie were dying to know what Tiffany was up to with Ashley.

I was dying to know something too.

I wanted to know why Karen called me and asked me here.

I was just turning to ask her when Tiffany came back.

Unnoticed by the rest of us, Ashley left.

"I bet you girls all are wondering why I called you here." Tiffany started.

"You could say that." Debbie replied.

"I am." Diane added.

"I'm not." Karen said.

I did not say anything. I knew she'd notice me soon enough.

And so she did. "Karen, Diane, I know why you girls are here. Karen recommended Debbie, so her I understand being here too. But why's Mr. Mason here?"

Karen replied, "We decided to make this the 4H science project, remember?"

"Yes."

"Mr. Mason is our group's advisor."

"So?"

"The rules say we have to have him involved."

"They do?"

"Yep."

Tiffany paced back and forth. "I don't know about that. My ex started this program for space. He gave me command of the ship, because he trusted I'll be careful with it and use it wisely." She was almost talking to herself as she continued to pace back and forth. "He said that since he was starting the Density Force, every person who joins or gains access must have a purpose. Passengers are strongly frowned upon. Karen, you are here because of your medical studies. Diane, you are here because you are the only one trained on the craft besides me, so if anything happens to me, you can take command. I'm sorry, but the Dutchman is not taking tourists."

I was not sure how to react. I think I just had a girl one third my age tell me that she sees no benefit to my being along.

Karen spoke up in my defense. "He is not an idiot you know."

"Ok. What is he trained in? What jobs has he had in his life?"

"I've been a storekeeper. Mason's down on Ford road. I'm also an amateur botanist."

"That's it?"

"Why am I defending myself to somebody younger than my youngest son?"

"Because it's up to that person to decide whether you come along, rules or no rules. Botany sounds useful. Possibly. What other hobbies do you have?"

"He's into Ham Radio." Karen chipped in.

Tiffany nodded at that. "That will do. You can come along as our communications person. Also, you will help with the stocking of the Flying Dutchman with supplies. I'm going to want at least a weeks' worth of food and drinks. This stuff is either to be ready to eat out of the package, or microwavable."

"I beg your pardon?" I said in disbelief.

Why are two of the girls smirking?

I continued, "Do you honestly expect me to follow your orders?"

"Yes. I do. Otherwise just say you can't here and now. A fourth person is useful, but the ship is automatic. You will either cooperate or you will remain behind."

"I'm the 4H advisor."

"And I'm the captain of the Flying Dutchman. You control the group here." Tiffany pointed to the ground as she said that. "I've even heard you are good at that." Then she pointed to the ship. "But in there you have no experience and no skill. As embarrassing as it is for you to admit, you have less understanding of that ship than I do."

I so wanted to tell her where she could go with her ship.

But Karen forestalled me. "Why not give him a tour?"

"Yeah." Diane added. "Lets do a short flight while we're at it."

Tiffany thought about it for a few moments. "Sure. I'm hungry anyway." She went to the keypad and opened the hatch.

I followed the girls aboard and was a bit surprised by what I saw. It had several rooms in it. She briefly pointed out their purposes as she led us towards the front. Then I stared in disbelief. What I saw was something that looked like a cross between Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate. It had 5 seats. Two were in the front. Behind each and slightly to the outside of the compartment was another chair. The fifth chair was in the rear of the front compartment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.