Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS.  The Density Force Begins - Cover

Jacob and Tiffany II, NIS. The Density Force Begins

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe. This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

Greetings all, and welcome to "Jacob and Tiffany II: The Density Force Begins."

Though it takes part in a NIS universe, the story will have many parts that will exist outside of that universe.

There are many controversial things in here. Plots often require such things. If you are not secure enough in your own views to accept that fictional characters have different ones, you might wish to read another story. You have been warned. I regret needing this disclaimer, but many emails I have received apparently could not tell difference between fiction and truth and sought to believe that the thoughts of the characters are my own. Outside carefully done research, this remains always fiction.

You will read as the episodes are submitted, an adventure that will touch on many subjects. As much as possible, all research is based on real world truths, or potentials based on the scientific, political and general realities. This is the reason my work takes so long. If it entertains you, I have succeeded.

This is the sequel to Jacob and Tiffany, NIS. Many questions raised and plot lines left open will be dealt with here. More surprises await.

I will be releasing this story in episodes of 5 to 8 pages for easy reading length.

Like my first story, it is not simply a 'stroke' story. If all you seek is sex, look elsewhere. This story will build slowly, may stand on it's on, but a lot of plot details you read in this story started in Jacob and Tiffany, NIS.

I do have an email list. I also put up episodes there. The list is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PJwritings/

I hope you all find this story a worthy successor to my first story.

PS. It has been brought to my attention that the dates in Jacob and Tiffany, NIS were off by one. I have corrected that for this story.

PPS. Remember, this is fiction. Just because it may seem convincing does not make it true... last time I checked, this is 2004, not 2006. Or at least it was when I wrote it.

Prof Jack

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.