Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny was waiting nervously for the doorbell to ring. She had been antsy all day about her "date" with Michael. She wasn't even sure why. She had tried on several outfits before deciding on a flowered summer dress that was low cut and tight from her breasts to her waist and then flared out at her hips. Two think spaghetti straps on her shoulders held up the bodice. She had on a pair of thigh-high nylons and high-heeled shoes. Under the dress she had on a special bra that lifted her breasts, emphasizing her substantial cleavage and almost threatening to spill the shimmering orbs over the top. She knew that she looked good, but wondered why she cared so much... it was just a girl's night out... or was it?

When the doorbell finally rang, Jenny was almost relieved. She checked her hair and dress one last time, making sure her breasts hadn't popped out, before she opened the door.

"Good evening Jenny," Michael said.

Jenny hesitated for a moment. She almost didn't recognize the woman standing before her. Gone were her dowdy glasses and the business suit. The woman at the door had shoulder length blond hair, pretty blue eyes and she was wearing a dress Jenny had seen in the shop-it cost more than Jenny made in a month. The dress was white, contrasting beautifully with her golden brown skin, and was tight all the way from the V-neck to the top of her thighs where it ended, exposing most of her tanned legs. Jenny was surprised to see that she had cleavage. Her breasts were small but appeared firm and about the size of oranges. She obviously didn't have a bra on. Jenny also noticed that she had on a huge diamond ring and matching earrings and thought that the clothing business must be pretty good.

"Are you okay Jenny?" the woman asked.

"Yes... yes, I'm sorry... you just look beautiful." Jenny blushed at her words.

"Thank you. You look gorgeous yourself. And, I love your dress... did you get it from anyone I know?" she asked factiously.

"Yes. I got it from a great little shop near where I work."

They both laughed.

"Shall we go?"

Jenny followed the beautiful woman out of her apartment and watched her walk down the stairs in front of her. She was quite impressed with the woman's grace at descending the steep steps with the stylish and extraordinary high-heeled shoes. She still found it hard to believe that she was the same woman that she met at the clothing store.

When they reached the street, Jenny saw that Michael had a large and very expensive looking white Mercedes waiting at the curb. Suddenly she was even more impressed. "Wow, great car," Jenny said as she got in the passengers side.

"I guess you're wondering how I afford it with my small shop," Michael said with a smile as she pulled away from the curb.

"Well, I assume you make a lot of money at the shop."

"On the contrary, I lose money. Competition in the clothing business is fierce and the margins are very narrow," Michael lamented.

"Sounds like a pretty difficult business," Jenny said and looked at her curiously.

Then she answered Jenny's unasked question; "Actually I have a very rich husband who is much older than I am. But he treats me really well."

"Oh," Jenny exclaimed, slightly embarrassed for some reason.

Michael laughed.

Jenny wanted to change the subject and said, "I've thought about starting my own modeling business some day... uh... for large women."

"Really?" Michael asked thoughtfully and with interest. "That might be a great idea. There's a serious shortage of modeling agencies for larger women." Michael thought for a second and added, "I could start a line of larger sized clothes and supply all your women." She was only being partially factious.

Jenny looked at her in surprise and said, "Seriously?"

"It would make a great sideline... maybe more than a sideline. I see all the styles from the latest designers and they're all aimed at skinny women. I'm sure I could convince at least some of the designers to think a little... broader." She laughed at her own words. "Well, you know what I mean. Let me know when you're ready to start."

"The truth is I haven't given it any serious thought lately, but it has been in the back of my mind for some time."

"Then please give it some serious thought. I'm pretty sure that I could help you along the way. Contrary to my balance sheet, I do have a good business mind."

Jenny was suddenly very excited. She knew that she was a long way from starting a business, but it had been her goal to have her own shop since she was ten years old and had set up a lemonade stand in her neighborhood.

The conversation slowed for a moment as Michael negotiated though the heavy downtown traffic.

"Where're we going to eat?"

"I thought we would go to DeAntonio's"

"I've never been there. A little rich for my budget." Jenny was a little concerned that they might be going "Dutch". She wondered how much cash she had in her wallet.

"Well, we have to discuss your business goals, so I can write it off to taxes."

Jenny was relieved. She also realized that Michael could well afford the restaurant without writing it off as a business expense. However, she did appreciate the fact that she seemed to be trying to downplay the financial gap between the two of them.

They continued to talk as Michael drove to the restaurant, slipping the large car in and out of traffic with ease. When they pulled up at De Antonio's, a carhop opened the door for them.

"Nice to see you Mrs. Duran," the carhop said as he took the keys.

"Good to see you too Tony." Michael smiled at the dark haired and handsome boy. Then she turned to Jenny and whispered, "Handsome, but not a lot of brains beyond the brawn."

Jenny looked at Michael curiously. She seemed to be a little too familiar with the young man. She shrugged her shoulders and followed the woman into the restaurant.

De Antonio's was known for serving the rich and famous and was outlandishly expensive.

"Mrs. Duran," the host said with a familiar greeting to Michael. "It's good to see you again. We have your table ready."

"Thank you Mario, it's always good to see you."

Jenny was impressed with the dÇcor of the fancy restaurant. It was typical Italian but with expensive looking paintings, marble statues and gorgeous hanging plants. At first it seemed that the place was deserted but then Jenny realized that the tables were organized around the statues and hanging plants to give the feeling of privacy. They were shown to a circular booth with high-backed padded seats. Around the top of the seats were vases of fresh cut flowers, making the booth even more private.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.