Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

It was raining "cats and dogs" as Jenny rushed into the work the following morning. However, the inclement weather had no effect on her bubbly mood. Her incredible evening with Tim was still fresh on her mind. She couldn't believe what she had done or let be done to her. Besides that, she was truly amazed at how star struck the young man had been with her. He was young, well build and handsome. She, on the other hand was pretty, but no match for all the good-looking women at the agency. Then, she chastised herself for her negative thoughts. The book had said that those kinds of thoughts were forbidden.

"Hi Tom," she said as she rushed passed her boss to her office. She was fifteen minutes late because she just couldn't seem to get going this morning.

"Hi Jenny. Can you come to my office later? I have some things I need you to do," Tom said.

"Sure, let me get settled in. Is ten o'clock okay?"

"Fine," the handsome man said and smiled as he turned and went into his office.

Jenny sighed as she looked at her desk. It was a mess and she needed some quiet time catch up. However, just as she sat down, she heard a knock at her door. When she looked up, she saw Tim peeking into her office.

"Got a minute?" Tim asked.

Jenny hesitated as she thought of all the work she had to do but then she smiled. "Sure, come in."

The young man stepped into her office and closed the door. "I just wanted to... to thank you again for last night."

"You're welcome." Then she saw the young man start to say something and hesitate. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, fine. I... I... uh... just wanted to... uh assure you that I'm not... not weird or anything."

"What'd you mean?" Jenny said truly confused.

"You know... me... uh asking you to... uh... sit on my... you know."

Jenny put her hand over her mouth and giggled loudly. Then she saw Tim's face turn red. She quickly composed herself and said, "Tim, what happened between us is between us. Besides, it takes two. If I thought it was too weird, I wouldn't have done it. In fact, I thought that it was incredibly exciting."

"Really?" Tim said with obvious relief.

"Absolutely. Anytime you want me to sit on your face, just ask," she laughed. "In fact, I think I need a special chair so I will be more comfortable when I read," she kidded. She got up and came around her desk and stood in front of him. "It was a wonderful evening. I don't think I ever came so much in one evening, or for that matter, so intensely."

Tim smiled like a boy that had just hit the winning home run for his Little League team. "Me too."

Jenny pulled him to her and they kissed gently. A second later it turned passionate. "Mmmm," Jenny said as she wrenched herself from him. "Don't get me started," she said with a smile.

"Uh... would you... uh consider going out with me this Saturday night?"

"Well... uh..." Jenny said and hesitated... not because she didn't want to go out with him but she was pretty sure he didn't have a lot of money to take her out.

"That's okay," he added sadly.

"No... no. Listen, why don't you come over to my place for dinner. I'm a pretty good cook you know."

His face lit up and he said eagerly, "Great. What time?"

"Say about eight."

"I'll be there." He kissed Jenny quickly again and left.

Jenny smiled as she walked back to her desk. Now maybe she could get to work.

"Ringgggg."

Jenny sighed in frustration and picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Jenny, this is Michael from the clothing store."

"Oh, hi Michael."

"I just wanted to check in on you and see how your new outfits are working out?"

"It's been wonderful. You were right. The clothes seem to be opening doors for me."

"That's great. I also wanted to let you know that we have some new styles in if you are interested."

"I think I've spent enough money on clothes for a while."

"I understand. We do have a shipment of the new thongs... the 4812's. There supposed to be even more comfortable than the 4811's."

"Okay, I can afford that," Jenny laughed. "Maybe I'll stop by at lunch time."

"Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me one night this week. My husband is out of town."

"Uh... well, let me look at my calendar." Jenny opened her calendar, trying to think of an excuse not to meet her. She remembered the way the older woman had touched her when she was buying the clothes. Then Jenny thought that she did seem like a nice lady and that it wouldn't hurt to be friends with her... she might save a lot of money on clothes. "Tomorrow night looks good."

"Great, I'll pick you up your place at 7:30."

"Sure. See you then. Goodbye," Jenny said and hung up, wondering if she had done the right thing.

No sooner had she put the phone down when the two cute guys from Marketing, Sean and Jack, showed up at her door.

"Hey Jenny," the taller one said.

Both of the guys were handsome and about twenty-seven. One had blonde hair and was at least six-two and the other had brown hair and was five-nine or so. They seemed to be a team and were always together. She sometimes thought that they might be gay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.