Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny must have dozed off for when she opened her eyes she saw that an hour had passed. She realized that Tim was lying beside her with his hand on her breast. He had his head on his hand and was tweaking her nipple, staring at her large breasts. She smiled and grabbed his hand. "I guess I dozed off. Sorry," she said.

"It's okay. I was watching you sleep."

Jenny smiled. "Well, how was your first time?"

"Amazing," he answered with his own smile. Then the smile faded and he said, "Could I... uh would you mind if I... if I... uh... looked at you." His face turned red.

Jenny looked at him like she didn't understand.

"I mean... I mean... you know, down there," he added and looked between Jenny's legs. "When... when we were... you know involved, I didn't get a chance to look."

She tried to hide her surprise. She didn't know why but she felt blood rushing to her face making it hot. "Uh... yeah... sure if you want," she answered, wondering why someone would want to stare at her down there.

Quickly, as if he thought that she was going to change her mind, Tim crawled between Jenny's legs and got on his stomach, his face inches from her vagina.

Jenny watched as he lifted and then spread her legs. She was embarrassed by being so exposed. Then that feeling faded when she saw a look of wonder on his handsome face as he stared at her vagina.

"It's beautiful," he whispered almost to himself. Then he looked up at her. "I've seen them in video's and in pictures but none had lips as large as yours." Then he reached up and grabbed her breast, tweaking her long nipples. "Even your nipples are the biggest that I've ever seen." Then he said, "Everything's big on you." Suddenly he realized how that sounded and he quickly stuttered an apology, "I mean... I like it... you're very sexy."

"It's okay," Jenny said and smiled. She realized that for the first time in her life she didn't mind someone calling her "big". She was big... "big and beautiful". She spread her legs even wider. Then when she felt him opening her lips, she realized that she was dripping from their previous coupling. She said, "Would you like me to clean up?"

"No," Tim responded without hesitation.

Jenny shrugged her shoulders and closed her eyes and let him explore her. She could feel his fingers touching her here and there, opening her lips and exposing the nub of her clit and then squeezing the flesh around it. Within minutes she could feel her renewed excitement adding her juice to that which was already running from her hole.

"Turn over," Tim ordered.

Jenny hesitated but then flipped over until she was on her stomach. Now she could feel Tim's eyes on her ass. Her face flushed and she felt a tinge of embarrassment again. She wasn't sure if this would be comfortable for even a small woman

"God," she heard him whisper. Then she felt his lips on her ass cheeks. She giggled and then wiggled her butt when his tongue began to tickle the smooth flesh of her mounds. "Timmmmmmm" she gasped in surprise when he grabbed her ass with his hands, separating the cheeks and suddenly pressing his face between them. Just a few short weeks ago she would have been horrified to have someone do something so intimate. Now she allowed the act to excite her and she squirmed as his tongue began to move lower.

"Lift up," Tim whispered.

Jenny looked back at him as she raised her hips. She saw him grab a pillow and push it under her raised hips. Now her mid-section was elevated. "What're you doing," she asked with a little concern in her voice.

Tim's answer was a smile. He moved back to his position between her legs and grabbed her ass cheeks again. This time he pulled them as far apart as possible.

Jenny was ready to panic as she felt the cool room air on her most private part. Suddenly she knew what he was about to do. Her first thought was to stop him, but then she remembered her commitment to herself to try anything... at least once. She took a deep breath and held it. A second later she gasped, "Oh my God." The air rushed from her lungs as she felt the young man's tongue searching for her tiny rear hole. "Tim," she whispered almost pleadingly when she felt him trying to wiggle his tongue into her back passage.

Tim pulled his mouth from between her cheeks and said, "Relax," repeating the words she had used earlier.

She tried but it was very difficult. She felt more pressure on her tiny rear hold from his searching tongue. Her sphincter muscle continued to resist. However, the pressure grew until his tongue slipped through. "Ahhhhhhheeeee," Jenny gasped as she felt her nether hole invaded. It was so nasty, but yet she felt her vagina flooding.

Tim began to work his tongue in and out as he held her cheeks wide.

In spite of her reluctance, Jenny's hips began to squirm, making it difficult for the young man to maintain contact.

Tim pulled away and Jenny sighed. Was it a sigh of relief or frustration? Not even Jenny knew. Then Tim crawled over her body and leaned close to her ear. His voice was almost shaking as he whispered, "Will... will you... do something for me?"

"What?" Jenny asked with uncertainty in her voice. She turned toward him and looked at his now red face.

"Uh... it's always been a fantasy of mine," he whispered shyly. Then he seemed to lose his nerve. "No... it's okay."

"No," Jenny responded. "What is it?" She wondered what could be so bad that he was afraid to ask. God, he had already stuck his tongue up her ass.

"Would you... would you... uh... sit on... sit on my face," he stuttered.

"Sit on your face?" Jenny said in a high pitched tone, her voice unintentionally showing her surprise.

"Sorry... I'm sorry... it's okay."

Jenny was silent for a few moments. What the hell, she thought, if it's his fantasy. Who was going to know anyway? "All right."

"Really," Tim said as his face lit up.

"Sure, if that's what you want, I'd be happy to."

Tim stood up excitedly. "Come over here," he said, pulling her off the bed and over to a cushioned chair. Then he sat down on the floor and leaned his head back.

Jenny looked at him with a question on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.