Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny decided that she would wait to break out her new clothes until next week when her promotion was effective. However, she tried everything on again and, despite her concern about the money, she liked what she saw. The clothes still looked great and fit her perfectly and she loved the underwear. The bra's uplifted her large breasts and made them look even sexier in her various outfits. Additionally, when she put a pair of her new panties on, she felt very sexy indeed.

That weekend she went to the beauty salon and got her hair cut and styled, had a manicure with her finger and toenails painted a pretty red. Then she got a massage and a facial. She felt like a new woman.

On Monday when she walked into the office she was a "new" person. She was wearing a blue skirt that was modestly short and hugged her hips. On top she was wearing a frilly white blouse with a multi-colored scarf around her neck. She had on a matching blue blazer.

Several of her co-workers didn't even recognize her.

When Tom came out of his office and saw her packing up her desk he paused.

"Jenny?" he said with a surprised look on his face.

"That's me," she answered with a smile.

"Wow... I... uh... almost didn't recognize you. You look great. What happened?" Tom blushed and added, "I just meant that... you... uh..."

"Just a few new clothes to celebrate my promotion," she said in a gross understatement.

"Well, you look great," Tom said again. "Uh... I guess I said that. Can I help you move?"

"Sure. Thanks."

Tom carried her box of supplies to her new office down the hall.

"Thank you," she said again as she followed him into her new office.

Tom sat the box on the desk and walked over to the door and closed it.

Jenny felt her heart begin to beat faster. She turned away and bent over as if to arrange her desk. She could almost feel Tom's eyes on her ass. A second later she felt his presents behind her... standing very close. "Tom," she gasped when she felt his hands wrap around her and grab her breasts. However, instead of pushing him away, she moaned, stood up and leaned back into him.

"God, you've been driving me crazy ever since the other day in my office," he whispered as his hands squeezed her now heaving breasts. "And now you come in looking like this."

Jenny knew it was wrong but she had no power to stop him as she felt him press his now hard penis to her ass. With great will power, she spun around in his arms, intent on pushing him away. However, before she could say anything, his lips were on her and his tongue in her mouth. His hands slipped quickly down to her ass and he pulled her to him.

Thinking quickly of her lessons, Jenny broke the kiss. She knew that she needed to get control of the situation. "Uh... Tom... let me get my office organized. Maybe you can stop in before lunch."

Tom sighed and said, "Promise?"

"Promise." Jenny leaned forward and gently kissed his lips. She found that she was tingling down to her toes.

Tom accepted the kiss and with reluctance left her office.

It was Jenny's turn to sigh as she watched him leave. She took a deep breath before starting to organize her desk again. Now that she had a little time to think, she knew that she had done the right thing in sending him away. It wasn't because she wanted to deny him or herself pleasure. It was about insuring that any relationship that developed between them was on her terms. She needed to control when, where, or if anything happened. She was pretty sure that something was going to happen but not what he thought. A naughty smile came to her face as she thought about the possibilities. A strange feeling of power came over her. Things were going to get very interesting.

For the rest of the morning, there was a steady stream of people stopping into Jenny's new office offering her their congratulations. In fact, some of the people rarely, if ever spoke to her. The women were green with envy and the men all seemed to be flirting. In fact, several of them asked her out for "drinks". That made her feel incredibly sexy and while she didn't outright refuse their advances, she deferred. She didn't want to rush things... she needed to be in control.

It was after 11 A.M. when Tom appeared at her door again.

Jenny was sitting behind her desk with her blazer off. She looked up and smiled in welcome.

"Are you too busy still?" he asked.

"No, I've finally gotten everything arranged. Come in and have a seat."

Tom turned and closed the door before he walked over and sat down. He was staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm amazed at the transformation in you. I mean... I mean you always looked good but now... wow."

"Thank you. I just thought that with the promotion, I needed to change my style. I seemed to have caused quite a stir in the office."

"I'll say."

Without saying anything, Jenny got up and turned to pull down the one shade on her small window. Then she walked around the desk, trying to project an air of confidence that she didn't really feel. She stopped between Tom and the desk and sat back. Suddenly she could feel the blood rushing through her veins and pounding in her temple. Casually, as if she did it every day, she lifted her leg and placed her foot on the arm of the chair next to the startled man. The movement forced her skirt up her thigh, baring her leg all the way to the elastic at the top of her black thigh-high nylon.

Tom gulped visibly and his eyes opened wide. From his position he could see the soft skin above her nylon and a hint of the gusset of her thong panties. He looked up at Jenny's face and saw her staring back at him.

Jenny began to casually pull up her nylons and then caressed her leg as if to smooth them out. "So you like my new style?" she asked trying to keep a tremor from of her voice.

"Yes," he whispered hoarsely.

"I can tell. You've been looking at me like you could eat me all day," Jenny said boldly and paused. Then she scooted back onto the desk until she was sitting. She brought her other foot up to place on the other side of Tom's chair, almost straddling him.

Now, he was staring at her panty-covered crotch, inches from his face. His eyes were as round as saucers and he licked his lips nervously.

"Maybe you'd like to do it," Jenny said.

"Huh?" Tom said.

"Maybe you would like to eat me. After all... I did it to you." Jenny suddenly felt faint... wondering if those words had actually come from her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.