Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

The months flew by as Jenny and Bob's love grew. Summer turned to fall and then to winter. They had not shared their relationship with anyone at work but some people were starting to get suspicious. They were seen several times by employees while out to dinner and rumors were starting. When Jenny shared her concern with Bob, he said that they would have to take care of that soon. She didn't know what he meant until one afternoon when he told her that he wanted to take her on a surprise trip for her birthday. He had a limo waiting to take them to his private jet.

It was a long flight but Jenny didn't mind. She got to sit with Bob as he took over the controls of the jet. He was a certified pilot but rarely flew himself. She was amazed as she watched him work the complicated controls. As they neared their destination, the pilot took over again and Jenny and Bob took seats in the back.

As Jenny looked out the window, daylight had turned to night. She didn't know where they were going but they had been heading east and had been over water for a long time. She assumed that they were heading for Europe.

"Look," Bob said as the jet banked to the left.

When Jenny looked out the window, she saw the sparkling lights of a city. Then she saw a large tower in the center. "Is that the..." she said and stopped.

"Eiffel Tower?" Bob finished the sentence for her.

"Oh my God, it's Paris," Jenny screamed.

Bob smiled.

"We're going to Paris?" Jenny asked the obvious question.

"For a whole week."

Jenny squealed and practically jumped into Bob's arms. Just then, the seat belt light came on.

When the plane landed, another limo was waiting to take them to dinner. The restaurant was a lavish one on top of a swanky hotel, overlooking the city of Paris. They sat at a window table. The restaurant was crowded with the who's who from all over the world. Jenny saw several movie stars and quite a few politicians.

For the hundredth time since she had met Bob, Jenny felt like Cinderella. She had to pinch herself to see if it was real. She had a perpetual smile on her face.

"Champagne?" Bob asked as a waiter brought a bottle to the table.

"Champagne always makes me horny," she giggled.

Bob smiled and said, "That's my plan." Bob lifted his glass and said, "To our love."

Jenny tapped her glass with his and drank the champagne, feeling the bubbles tickle her nose. Then she saw Bob reach into his pocket. Her eyes opened wide when he brought out a little black box. She noticed that his hands were shaking. "Oh my God," she gasped before he could say a word.

"Jenny Thompson, will you marry me?"

Jenny sat frozen with her mouth open in shock. Suddenly tears began to stream down her cheeks. "Oh my God," she said again. She looked around and everyone in the restaurant was looking at them. When she looked back, Bob had opened the box and a large sparkling diamond was in his hand. Jenny took a deep breath and almost screamed, "Yes!"

The room broke into loud applause with a few whistles and hoots. It was surreal for the normally sedate and sophisticated restaurant.

Bob put the ring on Jenny's trembling finger and leaned over to kiss her. He whispered, "I love you more than you can ever know."

"God, I love you too."

When the restaurant settled back down, Jenny found that she couldn't eat. Her stomach was still doing flip-flops. Her head was spinning but not from the champagne. Suddenly she desperately wanted to be alone with him. "Can we go to the hotel now?" she whispered.

Bob smiled and called the waiter over. A minute later, they were leaving the restaurant, holding hands and receiving another round of applause.

Jenny's face turned red. Everyone knew where they were going.

Jenny made Bob stay in the living room of the large suite as she got ready. She hadn't expected this to be such an occasion but she always brought along sexy lingerie. She put on a white corset that cinched in her waist and lifted her large breasts. It had a matching pair of white nylons and garter belt. She added a pair of silky white panties and four-inch white high heels. Over it all, she wore a sheer robe.

Bob stopped in his tracks when he walked into the room.

Jenny was lying back on a lounge chair with a glass of champagne in her hand. She stood and walked over to Bob, sharing her glass with him. Then she kissed him. It was the most sensual kiss she had ever shared. Their lips pressed together and their mouths opened. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and then his into hers. Their bodies pressed together and their arms wrapped around each other. Jenny felt her legs growing weak.

Bob moved Jenny over to the bed and sat her down. Then he stood in front of her and stripped. His penis throbbed in front of him and the head was dripping with his juice.

Jenny reached out and pulled his penis to her mouth. With a smile, she pushed the skin from the head and licked around the sensitive crown bringing a moan from his lips. Then she sucked the swollen head into her mouth as she pumped the shaft.

"Wait," Bob, gasped when he felt himself getting too excited. He pulled away and slipped to his knees. As he looked up at her, he spread her legs, revealing her already wet silk panties. His mouth slipped between her legs as he began to lick the slippery material covering her swollen sex.

"Ohhhh!!!" Jenny moaned as his tongue pushed the material between her lips. Her hands came up to grasp his head and guide his mouth. She felt an incredible wave of love wash over her when she saw the sparkling diamond on her finger.

Bob slipped her panties off and pushed Jenny backward onto the bed. His mouth found her bare and swollen lips. For a long time he worked on her dripping vagina, kissing and licking every inch of her warm and wet skin.

Jenny gasped when he lifted her legs and forced his tongue deep into her throbbing hole. Her legs wrapped around his head, almost smothering him with her warm thighs. Slowly her excitement built until she was almost mad with desire. Then when his lips found her very swollen clit and took it into his mouth, she climaxed. Her hips lifted from the bed and her thighs squeezed his head like a vise. She could feel her pussy gushing juice into his sucking mouth. It went on for a long, long time until she had to push his head away from her now sensitive vagina.

Bob looked dazed when his face came from between her thighs. His face was wet from his forehead to his chin with her juices.

Jenny pulled him up to her and kissed his wet lips. When she pulled away, she looked into his eyes and whispered, "I want you to fuck my mouth."

"Huh?" he said.

Jenny had done some reading, and she was convinced she could take Bob's penis all the way. The book had pointed out that the best way to do it was to be on her back with her head over the side of the bed.

"Stand up," she said. Then she turned over until her head was leaning back. "Put it in my mouth."

Bob wasn't sure what she meant but he moved forward and placed the head of his penis in her mouth, his balls touching her nose.

Jenny reached up and pulled on his hips until his penis began to slip into her mouth. She continued pulling as the large head reached the breach of her throat. With great effort, she suppressed her gag reflexes and felt the head sliding into her throat.

Bob moaned as he watched his penis move into Jenny's throat. He could actually see her throat rippling as it went deeper and deeper.

Jenny's head was spinning with excitement as she felt his pubic hair on her lips. She had the entire penis in her throat. She pushed on Bob's thighs to force the shaft out of her mouth. Then she pulled him back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.