Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny was sitting at her desk the following morning with a dreamy look on her face when the phone rang.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi sweetie," Bob said.

Jenny felt a rush of excitement at the sound of his voice. They had only talked briefly since Sunday. "Hi," she responded and squirmed on her chair. She suppressed a gasp as the plug in her ass moved.

"I just wanted to know if you had time to catch lunch with me today."

"I have something but I'll cancel."

"Great, I'm between meetings now but I want to talk with you."

"Okay," Jenny said, wondering what he wanted to talk about.

"I'll meet you at noon at the club... if that's okay."

"I'll be there.

As Jenny walked down the street, she could feel the plug moving in her ass. She almost regretted leaving it inside her. It wasn't that uncomfortable but it sent waves of pleasure through her and she was leaking juice into her panties.

Bob was waiting outside the Athletic Club when Jenny got off the elevator. He had a big smile on his face and hurried over to greet her with a kiss. "Glad you could make it," he said as they went to the table.

As soon as the waiter took their drink order and left, Bob reached over and took Jenny's hand.

Jenny could see that he had something on his mind.

"Jenny, I've been thinking about you every minute since this weekend."

Jenny smiled.

"I'm not sure where our relationship will go but I really don't want to date anyone but you," Bob said, his voice showing that he was surprisingly nervous.

Jenny started to respond but Bob pressed his fingers to her lips to silence her.

"You are young and I know you have a lot of 'friends', so it's okay if you don't do the same thing."

Jenny grabbed his hand and said, "I feel the same way." She paused to prevent her voice from showing her emotions. However, tears came to her eyes.

It was Bob's turn to smile.

Jenny could feel her heart beating rapidly as she squeezed Bob's hand. They both fell silent. No words were necessary.

"I have an apartment a few blocks from here. Do you think you can spare a few minutes?" Bob said with excitement in his voice.

Jenny felt her pussy throb and juice soaking through her panties. "Do we need to eat?"

Bob smiled and called the waiter over. He cancelled the drink order and grabbed Jenny's hand.

A few minutes later, he was unlocking the door to the apartment. As soon as they were inside, he took Jenny in his arms and kissed her passionately.

Jenny reached for his tie and quickly pulled it off before beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Bob began to unbutton Jenny's blouse as he moved her toward the bedroom.

They left clothes on the floor, leaving a trail to the bedroom.

When Jenny was down to her panties and bra, she remembered that she still had the plug in her ass. She stopped Bob at the bedroom door. He looked perplexed. "I'll be there in a second," she said, pushing him into the bedroom. "Where's the bathroom?"

Bob smiled and pointed down the hall. As Jenny walked away, he quickly took off his underwear and hurried into the bedroom.

A minute later Jenny walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her. She smiled when she saw Bob on the bed naked. His penis was in his hand. As she looked at his long shaft she felt her rear hole throbbing. She paused as she walked over to the bed. Why not do it now? She thought. A tremor of excitement rushed through her. With that, she crawled onto the bed and between Bob's legs and grasped his penis.

Bob moaned as he watched Jenny take his penis into her mouth. He gently held her head as she sucked him.

When Jenny felt Bob's hips begin to lift from the bed she pulled away and heard his moan of frustration. She crawled up and lay on his chest, her lips going to his for a passionate kiss.

"I've got to fuck you," Bob said.

Jenny leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

"What?" he gasped.

"I want you to fuck my ass!" she stated as confidently as her nervousness would allow.

"Oh my God," he responded. "Are you sure?"

"As sure as I have ever been about anything in my life," she gushed.

Bob gently turned Jenny over and lay on top of her. He looked into her eyes. Then his lips went slowly to hers. The kiss lasted a long, long time, their tongues fighting for possession of each other's mouths. Eventually Bob pulled away. He was almost breathless.

"Fuck me," Jenny whispered. "Take my ass. I want you to. I need it."

"God," Bob gasped as he moved back until he was on his knees. Then he lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders, scooting forward. Then he paused. "Let me get some lubricant."

"No," Jenny returned. "I took care of that." She didn't tell him that her ass was lubricated from the plug she had had inside her all morning.

Bob looked at her and smiled. "Am I being seduced?" he asked.

"Maybe," Jenny said.

With that, Bob reached down for his throbbing erection and pushed it down. He almost gasped when he saw Jenny's normally tight hole pulsing inches away from his swollen penis head. The tiny hole was slick and shiny with the lubricant. Bob's hand was trembling as he brought the head of his penis to her hole.

"Relax, relax," Jenny whispered to herself. She almost gasped when she felt the head touch her. Then she took a deep breath and waited.

Bob closed his eyes and moved his hips forward, holding his penis in position. He began to gently press forward.

Jenny's sphincter resisted. She pushed down. "Oh Godddddd!!!" she hissed when she felt her ass opening.

Bob's penis head slowly moved into the tight confines of Jenny's ass. He could feel her resisting muscles squeezing him in a velvet vise. A moan escaped his lips when he felt her muscles snap shut just below the crown. He paused to catch his breath.

Jenny was gasping for breath too. She was amazed at how much different it felt to have a real penis in her ass. It felt hard but somehow soft... unlike the rubber device Michael had used. Maybe, it was the emotion tied to it, and the fact that she loved the man who was attached to the penis. Suddenly Jenny wanted it all. "Fuck me, fuck my ass," she gasped reaching for Bob's hips and pulling him toward her.

Bob almost lost his balance as his hips moved forward, forcing his penis to slide into Jenny's rectum. He groaned and pressed Jenny's legs to her breasts, his penis almost all the way inside her.

Jenny could hardly catch her breath now. She could feel the swollen head of his penis deep inside her and the shaft stretching her little hole to the maximum. Yet, there was no pain.

Bob held still, his breathing ragged as he waited for Jenny to get used to him. Then he slowly forced the last inch into her before he lifted up on his hands and looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, sucking in gulps of air.

When Jenny finally opened her eyes, she saw Bob staring at her.

He leaned his head down to her ear and whispered, "I love you!"

It took Jenny a second to realize what Bob had said. When she did, she suppressed a scream. She thought that her heart was going to explode. "I love you too," she choked, holding back the tears. She felt Bob's penis throb deep inside her. Then suddenly and unexpectedly, she started to climax. Her body lifted from the bed, forcing Bob's penis even deeper into her ass. She whimpered and trembled in his arms as waves of pleasure washed over her. Each rush started deep inside her and cascaded over her like a warm blanket. His embrace and the echo of his words made this the strongest climax she had ever experienced.

Bob didn't realize what was happening at first. When he did, he pulled her even tighter and pressed his penis into her, waiting patiently for her to come back to him.

When Jenny's muscles finally relaxed, she opened her eyes and saw Bob still staring at her. There was a big smile on his face.

"Was that good?" he asked.

"God... it was unbelievable," Jenny said, just a little sheepishly.

"Just wait," he said and began to slowly pull out of her.

"Mmmmm," Jenny moaned as his long penis slipped from deep inside her.

Then he held her legs to her breasts and slowly pushed back inside. With a gentle rocking motion, he began to move in and out.

Jenny could feel her insides opening and then closing as he pulled out as her stretched sphincter gently caressed the shaft.

"Jesus," Bob moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.