Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny arrived at Michael's house around eight P.M. She wore a simple white blouse and pleated blue skirt. She didn't wear panty hose or underwear.

When Michael met her at the door, she was wearing a simple summer dress.

"Got dressed up for me," Jenny laughed as they hugged and then kissed.

"Well, I didn't think there was any reason to be formal," Michael responded as she took Jenny's hand and led her through the house and then downstairs.

"Very nice," Jenny said as she entered a large video room. It had several leather sofas and chairs facing a giant video screen. "Are we watching a movie?"

"Yes," Michael answered.

"What is it, an instructional video on anal sex?"

"Something like that. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Please," Jenny answered as she sat on the large sofa.

Michael brought over two glasses of wine and sat next to Jenny. The room grew silent as the two women looked at each other and sipped their wine.

"Michael," Jenny said as she reached over and took her friends hand, "I've been thinking a lot about you and I."

Michael didn't respond but waited for Jenny to continue.

"You have been such a good friend and more," Jenny said and felt herself blush. She looked idly down at Michael's hand in hers. She fell silent for a moment before saying, "I don't want to give up our relationship... you know... sexually speaking."

Michael's face broke into a broad smile. She reached over with her hand under Jenny's chin and raised her face. "You don't know how happy that makes me," she said. There were tears in her eyes.

Jenny felt her eyes welling up.

Like a magnet, the two women's lips went together.

Jenny trembled at the feeling of her friend's soft lips on hers. She opened her mouth and moaned as the older woman's tongue entered her mouth. As the kiss grew passionate, Jenny boldly reached out and cupped her breasts.

Michael moaned and her hand found Jenny's larger breast. She pressed Jenny back onto the sofa as she reached up to open her blouse. A second later, the front of Jenny's blouse was hanging open and Michael's mouth was searching for her nipple.

Jenny felt her sex lips swelling as her excitement grew rapidly.

Suddenly Michael pulled back. She took a deep breath and said, "Let's watch the video before we get too carried away.

Jenny was a little shocked but nodded her head as she sat up. She started to button her blouse.

"Leave it open. It'll save time later," Michael said lustfully.

Jenny smiled and sat back with her glass of wine as Michael found the remote and pressed play on the DVD.

The screen lit up and a camera showed an empty room. A second later, the door opened. Jenny gasped when she saw Michael walk into the room, followed by the young man she recognized from the restaurant, Tony. The boy was fully dressed but Michael had on a bathrobe. The two of them stood at the bed only several feet from an obviously hidden camera and embraced. Then they kissed.

"As I said, he has a lot of brawn but not much in the way of brains," Michael whispered as she leaned close to Jenny.

Jenny couldn't answer as she watched Michael begin to unbutton the young man's shirt. She stripped it off his shoulders, revealing a tanned and well-muscled chest. Michael bent her head and began to kiss across his chest, stopping to lick and suck his nipples. Then she slowly went to her knees and reached for his belt. A second later, she was pushing his slacks down his legs. A gasp escaped Jenny's lips when she saw the large bulge in his underwear.

"Wait until you see his cock," Michael hissed excitedly. Her hand snaked over to Jenny and she grasped her breast.

Jenny moaned as the older woman's hand began to play with her large breast. Her eyes stared at the screen, waiting for Michael to pull his shorts down. "Oh Jesus," she gasped when she saw his throbbing erection spring from his shorts. It must have been eight inches long with a large and dark purple head. It was obvious that Michael had been with him before since she didn't seem surprised by the size of his equipment.

"Great cock, huh?" Michael said as her fingers played with Jenny's now very hard nipples. "I can almost feel my asshole twitching now."

"Michael, you didn't... didn't take that up your... your ass did you?" Jenny asked excitedly.

"Just watch me," she laughed. "I told you that you could take very large cocks up your ass if you were prepared. The first time we fucked it took quite some time to get it inside me... but after that it was pretty easy."

On the screen, Michael began to suck the large penis, holding it with both fists wrapped around the shaft. Her cheeks bulged and her lips stretched to take the large crown into her mouth.

"He cums like a horse too," Michael said as her excitement began to grow. She bent her head to suck one of Jenny's nipples.

Jenny moaned in pleasure and held Michael's head, forcing her own eyes to stay open. She watched as the older woman stripped off her bathrobe to stand naked in front of the smiling young man. Then she went to her knees in front of him, pulling his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear off. A second later, she had captured his penis with her mouth again.

"God, I can never get enough of his cock. Watch... he is a multiple climaxer," Michael hissed.

Jenny didn't know what Michael was talking about but she watched as the older woman began to pump his shaft rapidly and suck the large head. She saw the boy tremble and his legs tense. A loud grown came from his mouth and he grabbed her head. A second later, she saw Michael's cheeks bulge out and knew that he was cumming in her mouth. She watched in amazement as Michael swallowed in a big gulp before her mouth filled again... and then again. Soon, the sticky white cream was leaking from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin to drip on her breasts. "God, he does cum a lot," Jenny whispered excitedly.

"Buckets," Michael answered as she began to kiss down Jenny's stomach.

As Jenny stared at the screen, she felt Michael slipping to her knees between her legs. Without being told, she spread her legs and slipped lower on the sofa.

"Ummm, you came prepared," Michael said when she lifted her skirt and saw that Jenny didn't have panties on.

Jenny trembled when Michael's head slipped under her skirt and between her legs. "Oh yes," she gasped as the older woman began to kiss her hot thighs. Her hands found her head and began to pull it toward her swollen sex lips.

Michael resisted and whispered, "Not yet."

Jenny moaned in frustration as the older woman began to kiss down her leg to her calf. She held her leg out and admired the form of her well-shaped leg, all the way to her high-heeled shoe.

On the screen, Michael allowed the boy's penis to slip from her mouth. She glanced at the hidden camera, her cheeks still bulging with his juice. Then she swallowed a final time.

"Jesus Michael, what if your husband saw this?" Jenny suddenly said.

Michael stopped kissing Jenny's leg and looked at the screen. Then she turned back to her and said, "Who said he hadn't?"

Jenny eyes opened wide. "You mean... you mean..." she gasped.

"Yep. It was the first time the old guy got an erection in a year," Michael answered. "He's the one that set up the hidden camera," she said, returning to her task of raining kisses on every square inch of Jenny's leg.

Jenny stared down at the pretty woman with shock on her face. She thought that she knew Michael but almost every time they were together, she learned something new. When she looked back at the screen, Michael was lying in Tony's arms on the bed and they were kissing passionately. Her hand slipped down to his flaccid penis and began to stroke him. Two minutes later, his penis was as hard as a rock again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.