Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Bob arrived at Jenny's place on time the following morning. He greeted her with a big smile and a long kiss. "I've been thinking of that kiss all week," he said when he pulled away, almost breathless.

Jenny had practically swooned. "Me too," she whispered.

"Let's get going. We can be on the beach by noon."

Several hours later, after two hours in the jet and a short car ride, they pulled up in front of a gray, multi-storied, wood shingled beach house. It was raised from the ground by large wooden polls to keep the lower rooms from flooding during tropical storms. The front of the house faced the main road but the back overlooked a beach and the Gulf of Mexico.

Bob led Jenny into the house, carrying her bag.

"God," Jenny gasped when she saw that the back of the house had large windows that overlooked the Gulf. The main room had tall cathedral ceilings with floor to ceiling windows. There was a two-storied deck with a large hot tub along and numerous lounge chairs and umbrellas.

"Let's have a look," Bob said sitting the bag down and leading Jenny out to the deck.

It was a beautiful sunny day and there was a light breeze coming off the Gulf. The house was fifty yards from the beach, with sand dunes and marsh-grass in between. Beyond that and for as far as the eye could see there was crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. There were a few puffy white clouds drifting slowly across the otherwise clear sky. The world suddenly seemed to be moving like the clouds.

"It's incredibly beautiful," Jenny whispered as she leaned against Bob.

"Yes you are," Bob answered with a smile.

Jenny looked up at his smiling face. A second later his lips were on hers. Her head began to spin from the combination of the kiss, the gently sea breeze and the heady smell of fresh salt water. She trembled in his arms.

Bob pulled his lips from hers and said, "Why don't we get our swim suits on and go down to the beach."

"Wonderful," Jenny said as she stared into his pretty eyes.

Bob led Jenny upstairs to the master bedroom and showed her the bathroom. He changed in the bedroom and waited for Jenny to come out.

A few minutes later Jenny came out wearing the green bathing suit. She had tired the scarf around her waist, covering her near nakedness.

Bob whistled as he looked at Jenny in her low cut suit. "God, if the bottom of that suit shows as much as the top, I might rape you."

"Promises, promises," Jenny answered with a smile.

"There is a beach blanket downstairs and I think my house keeper has left a picnic lunch in the kitchen."

They gathered a blanket from the laundry room, a large picnic basket from the kitchen and walked out onto the deck and then down the long steps to the sandy beach.

Jenny wrapped her arm around Bob's waist as they navigated the sand dunes and marsh grass. They found a flat spot between two dunes, about twenty-five yards from the beach and laid their blanket down.

Bob put the basket in the center of the blanket and opened it to retrieve a bottle of wine.

Jenny stood between him and the beach, looking out at the crystal clear water and the gentle waves lapping at the shore. She looked up and down the beach and saw a few people walking and a few lying out to enjoy the sun. Otherwise, there weren't that many people around. "Where is everybody?" Jenny asked.

"Well, there aren't that many houses in this area and most of the land belongs to a few people."

Jenny could see several houses large houses in both directions. She couldn't imagine how much a house and land cost in this stretch of the Keys... probably more than she would make in a lifetime. When she turned around she saw that Bob staring at her.

"Sorry," he said and looked embarrassed.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I've been staring at you all day."

Jenny smiled. "No woman in her right mind would mind that." She felt a flutter in her heart. Bob had been such a gentleman. She appreciated the fact that he hadn't tried to maul her. A few gentle but passionate kisses were all that he had done. He was very different from most of the guys she knew. Maybe it was his maturity. Whatever it was, it was refreshing. It showed he was interested in more than sex with her.

Suddenly, Jenny realized she had zoned out and realized that Bob was still talking. She hadn't heard most of what he had said.

"And I know that women don't like to be ogled but I can't seem to help myself with you."

Jenny laughed out loud. "Ogle all you want."

Bob opened the wine bottle and poured them both glasses.

Jenny sat down next to him, facing the beach.

They sat quietly for a long while; drinking wine and watching the seagulls fight for bits of food on the beach. When Bob pulled Jenny back, she didn't resist and lay with him on the blanket. His lips came to hers for a gentle kiss. When she opened her mouth, his tongue found hers.

A moan escaped Jenny's lips as the kiss quickly grew passionate.

Soon, Bob's hand was searching for Jenny's breast. He moaned as his fingers probed under the top of the bathing suit until he could cup her bare breast in his palm.

Jenny pulled away and saw a surprised look on Bob's face. She gently pecked his lips before she stood up. Her heart was thumping in her chest as she began to untie the scarf around her waist. She watched Bob's face as she opened it.

"Oh my God," he gasped. The lower section of Jenny's bathing suit was practically non-existent. The walk down to the beach had caused the tiny bit of material in the crotch to pull between her lips, exposing both sides of her smooth shaven outer lips. Even a hint of the pink flesh of her swollen inner lips could be seen.

"Do you like it," Jenny whispered as she turned around. She heard Bob's intake of breath. She looked over her shoulder and saw him staring at her bare ass cheeks.

Bob swallowed and tried to speak, but nothing came out. His mouth opened and closed without uttering a word.

"I told Michael that I thought it was too revealing. What do you think?" Jenny added with a smile.

"It's... it's... incredible," Bob gasped as he came out of his shocked state. His hands came up and touched her bare ass cheeks gently, caressing her.

Jenny shivered as she allowed his hands to roam across her exposed ass cheeks. She closed her eyes in excitement, enjoying the feeling of his strong hands on her soft flesh. Suddenly she gasped and looked back. Bob was kissing her ass.

He rained kisses on one cheek before moving to the other until both were wet with his saliva. "Get on you hands and knees," Bob whispered.

Jenny looked up and down the beach. They had some privacy but not enough to go too far. "Bob," she whispered as she felt him pulling her down. With a whimper she relented and got on her knees. Then she felt Bob crawling behind her. A second later he was kissing her ass again.

"God, I love your ass," he whispered to himself. Soon his tongue was between her cheeks, traveling down the thin line of her thong bottom.

Jenny gasped when she felt him pulling the slip of material to the side. "Oh Jesussssss," she hissed when she felt his tongue touch her asshole. Her knees collapsed and she fell face forward onto the blanket with Bob's mouth following.

ob settled down on his stomach with his face buried between her fleshy cheeks. A moan escaped his lips when he felt her little star open to allow his tongue to enter.

Soon Jenny was gasping for breath. She couldn't believe what she was allowing to be done to her on a public beach. However, she forced that out of her mind as Bob's tongue began to move in and out of her tight hole. Just when she felt like she couldn't stand any more, he pulled his tongue out and moved to her dripping sex lips. The excitement of the day and the building sexual tension from the moment Bob had first kissed her this morning was too much for her. She began to climax. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" she gasped as her hips rose from the blanket, allowing Bob's tongue to find her clit. Waves of pleasure washed over her, matching the lapping of the waves on the beach. Little whimpers escaped her lips. It took a long time for the climax to begin to wane. However, before it was even done, she felt Bob turning her over until she was on her back.

Bob quickly lifted her legs and moved to his stomach again, his mouth over her swollen sex. He pulled the crotch to her suit aside and moved down.

"Bob, Bob, Bob," Jenny gasped as he began to eat her. Her hands found the blanket and squeezed it tightly in her fists as the waves of pleasure began anew. Soon she was in full climax again. The beach began to spin as she gasped for breath and her screams melded with the squawking seagulls above.

It took a long time for Jenny to come around. When she did, she realized that Bob was holding her in his arms.

"You're back," Bob laughed as he looked down at Jenny.

"Oh God... that was... that... amazing," Jenny gasped as she snuggled her face into Bob's strong chest. As his arms pulled her tight, she felt a strong feeling of comfort and security wash over her. She had been on her own for so many years and had come to rely on no one but herself. Suddenly, she felt warm and protected. She felt a tear trickle from her eye and drop onto Bob's chest and a little sob came from her.

"Are you okay," Bob asked with concern as he turned her face up to him.

"More than okay," she whispered and turned her face back down. She didn't want him to see her tears for some reason. She didn't cry easily and it brought a feeling of dependency to her that she wasn't used to. She pushed on Bob's chest until he was lying on his back, with her head still on his chest. When she looked down, a smile came to her face. His swim trunks were tented with his erection. Her hand snaked down his chest to his stomach. She tickled her fingers around the waist of his shorts before slipping them underneath. She heard Bob gasp when her fingers slid through the pre-cum juice that had saturated his stomach. She lifted his trunks and saw the tip of the swollen head staring back at her. There was a steady stream of juice running out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.