Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny took Friday off to be with Erica. As they sat eating breakfast in a restaurant, she got the details of Erica's date with Jack. The evening was similar to the night before, they went dancing and then back to his place, but with only her and Jack this time. She seemed to have had a good time with Jack and she said that he was going to come and visit her next month.

"So, maybe something is developing between the two of you," Jenny kidded.

"Maybe," Erica answered in a non-committal tone.

However, Jenny was sure that there was more to it then Erica was letting on. She could tell by the by the look on her face when she mentioned Jack's name. She had seen that same look on her own face when she thought of Bob.

After breakfast, they went shopping and, to Erica's surprise, actually went on a sightseeing tour. Then Jenny dropped Erica off at the airport and kissed her goodbye. They promised to keep in touch.

Tim was very curious about the evening ahead as he drove to Michael's place on Friday night. However, Jenny refused to reveal anything and told him he would have to wait and see. He had no idea what to expect or what to wear. He had dressed in a pair of Dockers pants and a Polo shirt. He looked handsome with his broad shoulders, sandy blond hair and blue eyes.

He parked in front of Michael's mansion, walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. He turned and looked out across the rolling hills at the thoroughbred horses galloping through the pasture. He figured that Michael must raise horses. In truth, he didn't care for horses because they scared him. However, he loved the outfits that women riders wore.

Just then, Michael opened the door.

Tim gasped. In front of him stood Michael and Jenny. They were both dressed in a pair of skintight cream colored riding pants with high black leather boots coming almost to their knees. On top they had on white blouses covered by a riding jackets. Both of them had on riding gloves.

Michael smiled at the shocked boy. "I'm Michael," she said and stretched out her hand.

"Uh... pleased to... to meet you," Tim stuttered as he took her leather-covered hand. He was almost trembling. How could she have known that her outfit was an incredible fetish of his? he wondered. He had hundreds of photos and videos of women dressed in riding clothes... many of them carrying riding crops. He almost gasped when he noticed that Michael was in fact carrying a riding crop. He felt his penis start to harden.

"Jenny has told me lots about you," she sexy woman said with obvious meaning as she led the stunned boy into the house. Michael could feel his eyes on her ass and exaggerated the sway of her hips.

Jenny didn't say anything, but she had a big smile on her face. As she walked, she swayed her hips as well.

Tim didn't know which way to look. He stared at Michael's ass then switched to Jenny's. While Michael's ass was nice, Jenny's was bigger and more to his liking. He could feel his face turning red as his penis began to form a bulge in his pants.

Michael led them into a large wood paneled study. The walls were filled with books and there was a large fireplace taking up one wall. Around the room were leather chairs and several leather covered sofas. The room had an earthy smell of pipes and leather. It was obviously a man's room.

"Sit down Tim. What would you like to drink?" Michael said. But then she said, "Oh, I forgot, you aren't old enough to drink. Well, how about a soda."

"Uh... that would be fine," Tim said, his throat suddenly very dry. He welcomed the chance to sit down and hide his obvious erection.

Jenny sat on the sofa across from Tim. She had a strange smile on her face as she stared at the handsome boy.

Michael brought him a soda and a mixed drink for her and Jenny. She sat down on the sofa next to Jenny.

The room suddenly got very quiet.

Feeling uncomfortably, Tim sat nervously, gulping his soda.

"So," Michael said, her voice breaking the quiet of the room, "Jenny tells me that you have quite a fetish."

Tim swallowed hard and looked from Michael to Jenny. His eyes grew wide in shock. He couldn't believe that Jenny had told Michael.

"What's the matter, the 'cat got your tongue'?" Michael said when Tim didn't answer. "Jenny also tells me that you have a very nice body. Why don't you show me?"

"Huh?" Tim gasped.

"Take your cloths off!" she stated emphatically, looking at him with steely eyes.

Tim looked at Jenny for relief but she had the same look on her face. She nodded her head.

"Well, are you going to take your clothes off or do you want to leave?" Michael said when he didn't move.

Jenny looked at Michael, her eyes opening wide. Then she looked at Tim apprehensively. She knew that this was a critical point. The poor boy looked so scared that she thought he might bolt from the room any second.

Slowly Tim stood up. His hands were trembling as he set his soda on the end table. Again he looked from Michael to Jenny, this time almost pleadingly... like he was bound by some unseen force and couldn't just walk out of the room.

Jenny and Michael looked back without smiling.

The women watched with some relief as the boy begin to pull his shirt of her his head.

When it was off Michael said, "My but you do have a great chest."

Tim hesitated again as he reached for his belt buckle. He looked at Jenny. He could see excitement in her eyes and knew that he would get no respite. Slowly he unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper of his slacks. Then he closed his eyes as he let his pants fall to his feet. He had on a pair of white boxer briefs and there was a large tent in the front.

"Hurry up," Michael said firmly, but her voice now betrayed her excitement.

Tim bent over and took off his shoes and socks and then pulled his pants off. He stood back up, his face a mixture of excitement and fear. Slowly, he hooked his thumbs into the elastic of his briefs.

The two women looked on with satisfied smiles. They had won the battle of wills.

Tim closed his eyes in embarrassment and pulled his underwear down, leaning over to cover his erection. However, he knew that the protection wouldn't last long.

When he stood back up, the two women had to suppress a gasp. Tim's long penis was bobbing in the air and dripping a steady stream of juice. The veins in the side bulged and pulsed, making it appear as if the angry shaft could explode any second.

Michael gathered her composure, stood up with her riding crop in her hand. She strode over to the young man until she was close to him. "Hmmm," very nice she said as she began to walk around him. She used the riding crop to run across his back and down to his buttocks. She saw him tremble and smiled over his shoulder at Jenny. Then she walked around in front of him, placing the crop under his exposed testicles and lifted them.

Tim gasped but kept his eyes closed.

"Nice large balls... and long cock. Jenny didn't tell me how well endowed you are," she said, running the crop up his shaft and around the dripping head. Michael looked at Jenny and motioned her over.

Jenny got up, her legs feeling like rubber as she moved over to stand next to Tim.

Michael leaned close to Tim and whispered, "We're going to make your deepest fantasy come true." With that she reached down and wrapped her gloved hand around his penis. It throbbed and threatened to spit the contents of his balls onto the floor. Michael laughed and pulled her hand away. "Get down on the floor, on your back."

Tim opened his eyes. They were glazed and swimming with excitement. He quickly hurried to get on the floor. Suddenly, he was looking up at the two dominating women as they stood over him. His mind was having difficulty processing what his eyes were seeing. He watched as first Michael and then Jenny took off their jackets. They were naked underneath their white blouses. His eyes went from Jenny's large breasts to Michael's smaller ones. The nipples of both women were poking through the thin material and the brown areolas were plainly visible.

Michael lifted her booted foot and stepped over Tim, straddling his face. "My butt isn't as large as Jenny's but it will have to do for now," she said as she began to squat.

Tim's eyes were as round as saucers as Michael's ass neared his face.

"Mmmmm," Michael said as she sat slowly onto the boy's face. "This is nice," she added as she forced most of her weight onto his willing face.

Jenny had to giggle when she saw Tim's penis throb and squirt a stream of clear juice from the head.

Michael felt her vagina flutter as she pressed her ass onto his face. The thick material of her pants kept her from feeling too much. However, just the excitement of sitting on his face was enough to make her pussy throb.

Tim reached up and cupped Michael's covered butt.

"Put your hands down," Michael ordered, not sure if he was trying to lift her up. Then she stretched her legs out in front of her, looking down to see that the top of his forehead was getting red. She lifted up and let him catch his breath but moved back down quickly. "You were right Jenny, his face does make a good seat," Michael laughed.

The older woman squirmed on the boy's face for quite some time before she relinquished her spot for Jenny.

Jenny quickly took her place, moving to straddle him. She looked down and saw that Tim's eyes were open and his face was a mask of lust. She could feel the cotton material stretching tight across her ass as she squatted. She heard a muffled gasp from Tim as her superior weight pushed his head to the floor. A giggle came from her lips as she stretched her legs out, forcing all of her weight onto the poor boy's face. She looked up at Michael with a smile of satisfaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.