Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

On her way home that evening, Jenny stopped in a local bookstore. She was a voracious reader with a particular interest in history. This evening though, she was looking for something different. She headed for the 'self-help' section. She has seen a book on a previous visit written by a woman who was big like her. The cover said something about being "big, bold and beautiful". It was a book about how women with large figures should accept themselves for who they were and not someone else's image.

"Yes," she whispered to herself when she saw the book. On the front was a pretty woman that was similar to her size with pretty blue eyes and blond hair. She was dressed in a revealing top and tight skirt.

As she stood in line at the checkout counter, she found herself feeling uncomfortable. She felt like everyone was looking at her. She quickly paid for the book and hurried out of the store like a pre-teen girl buying her first romance novel.

It was after nine when she finally got all her chores done and had a chance to relax. She got a glass of wine, ran herself a bubble bath and lit some fragrant candles. A moan escaped her lips as she sunk down in the warm bath water. She laid her head back and went over the events of the day. She hadn't dared let herself dwell on what had happened in her boss's office. However, it had never been far from her mind. As she relived the events, she felt herself getting excited all over again. Her hand slipped down to play with her already hard nipples as she recalled how his penis had felt in her mouth and how it had tasted when he had climaxed. She slipped her hand between her legs and found her already swollen sex. A second later, her hand became a blur between her legs, creating a froth of bubbles. She could almost feel her mouth filling with cum again. "Oh Jesus," she gasped as she began to climax.

When Jenny had recovered, she sat back up with a sigh of pleasure and reached for her book. She skipped through the introductions to get to the first chapter. It only took a few pages to realize that she could readily identify with the author's point of view. The woman spoke of the intentional and unintentional discrimination against large ladies, which permeates our society. Jenny nodded her head in agreement. She had experienced first hand all the snubbing and rude treatment. However, unlike some, she didn't believe that there was a conspiracy of discrimination against large people. In fact, she was sure that most people didn't even realize that they were doing it. And, amazingly, even other large people did it. It was just how things were, and that was sad.

Yet, Jenny wasn't bitter. On the contrary, she believed that "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and she was stronger. She was a good person with a lot to give. However, she also knew that while, in a business sense she was aggressive, on a personal level, she lacked self-confidence. And, she knew that her size and lack sexual experience had made her shy if not introverted at times. That in turn had led to her lack of confidence with her body. It was a vicious cycle that she knew she had to break. Until now she didn't know how.

As she continued to read, Jenny nodded her head in agreement. The author described in detail how the American media prized slim and trim women, ignoring the real world. Television commercials and magazine advertisements always depicted slim, even skinny women. Yet history showed that women with flesh on their bodies were thought to be beautiful. Most of the great artists of the Renaissance, who painted nudes, depicted women with well-rounded bodies.

When Jenny was about halfway through the book she decided that she was tired and would continue tomorrow night. She got out of the tub and dried herself. As she walked out of the bathroom she glanced at the full-length mirror on the inside of a closet door. She stopped and opened the door, standing naked in front of the mirror. She rarely spent the time to look at herself like this... in fact she didn't like to look at herself... it made her remember the failed attempts to be something she wasn't. She looked at her pretty face and smiled. Her smile was broad and friendly, showing unusually white and even teeth. While her lips were full and naturally pouty, she generally tried to downplay that aspect by wearing subdued shades of lipstick. Her eyes were ocean blue, round and inquisitive with just a hint of naughtiness.

Her gaze went to her large breasts. She lifted them with her hands and looked at the smooth white flesh. They needed little support and were firm to the touch. The nipples were very large, brown and would stick out a full half inch when hard. Her eyes moved lower, across her stomach. It was slightly rounded but there was no flab there. She was wondering if she should get a belly button ring. She giggled. Then as her eyes moved lower to her pubic mound, she remembered the day she had shaved herself. It was the result of the need for some minor surgery and she figured that she would do it before some anonymous person did. That was five years ago and she hadn't let her hair grow back.

She stared at her baby smooth pubic area. The pubic mound was pronounced and the outer lips were quite large. However, the inner lips were huge. Maybe that was because she was shaved but from photos she had seen of other women, her lips looked much larger. Although she wasn't currently excited, her inner lips were still very prominent. They were thick, pink and fleshy. In fact, they were long enough that she could even tie them in a knot. Another giggle escaped her lips when she remembered the time she had done that and gone shopping. The friction of her panties on the sensitive lips had made her climax in the middle of the grocery isle. She had to rush home for fear that her juice was going to leak through her panties and run down her legs.

With a little sigh of remembrance Jenny turned around and looked over her shoulder at her buttocks. "Very spankable," she said out loud as she looked at her large, firm ass cheeks. While she had never had a spanking, she thought it might be fun. Her butt cheeks were smooth and well shaped and she secretly thought that they were her best "asset."

Jenny looked at the clock and knew that she had to get to bed or risk being late for work tomorrow.

The following day was long and grueling. Everything went wrong... well with the exception of the looks she got all day from her boss. She tolerated them indulgently but secretly hoped that he might invite her in his office again. However, the day was far too busy.

When the day finally ended, Jenny went home exhausted. She found herself hurrying to get everything done so she could get back to her book. When she did, it didn't take her long to finish the relatively short read. She found the last few chapters very interesting. It included a "how-to" section about how large women should dress for success and to attract a lover's eye... the two weren't that different. It told about how flirting is an art form and that every woman should know how to do it. She read over the tips several times and made some notes in the margins.

With a look of determination she finally closed the book. Tomorrow was going to be a "new" day for her.

The following day was a little less hectic for everyone. Her boss had finally gotten a contract completed that had been on the drawing board for months and everyone was relieved. Jenny had spent countless hours working out the details... far more than would have been expected from just an "assistant". In fact, she had just done almost all of the work.

Tom was particularly delighted and invited Jenny into his office for a celebratory drink. "Close the door," he said as he walked over to the well-stocked bar in the corner of his large office.

Jenny hesitated but closed the door and quietly walked over to take a seat.

Tom came over with two glasses of champagne. He held one out to her. "A toast to the signing of the Dulaney contract," he said. "You did a great job."

Jenny smiled proudly and took a sip, the bubbles making her wrinkle her nose.

Tom leaned back against the desk and said, "Jenny, I wanted to thank you for all your help. I couldn't have gotten it done without you."

Jennie face flushed at the compliment and she said, "Thank you."

He said, "I've put you in for a $5,000 cash bonus and a promotion to senior marketing assistant. That includes a 10% raise and you get your own office."

Jenny almost choked on her champagne. Her face lit up and her heart was suddenly beating fast. She could always use the money but the recognition was just as important. "Th... thank you again," she said sincerely. Her head was spinning so much that she could hardly think and it wasn't from the champagne.

Tom got up and walked over and stood in front of Jenny. "Uh... I was wondering... uh... well, you would uh..." The normally confident man was suddenly tongue-tied.

Jenny looked up and saw lust in his eyes. She was pretty sure that she knew what he wanted and normally she would have been only too willing to comply. Inside her head she was saying, "Remain calm... don't let your libido control you... you are in control. Remember the lessons from the book." She took a deep breath and smiled up at the handsome man. "Uh... I would really like to but," she hesitated. Then she leaned forward and boldly reached out her hand and ran a finger down the front of his expensive slacks. He was already hard. She then sat back and said, "I was going to ask you for the rest of the afternoon off. I wanted to do some shopping." It was a total fabrication that she had just thought up in order to get out of the current situation. She needed time to think.

"Uh... yeah, sure," he said with clear disappointment in his voice.

While Jenny had the sudden urge to pull his pants down and suck him off, she controlled her impulses. As hard as it was for her to refuse, she had to be firm. With a smile still on her face she reached forward and squeezed his hard penis, running her hand up and down the shaft. "It's very tempting... maybe tomorrow."

"Uh... okay," Tom said in surprise. It was obvious that he wasn't used to being turned down.

Jenny stood up, her hand still on his penis. She leaned forward and kissed his lips quickly. She squeezed him one last time and said, "Gotta run. Thanks again." With that she turned and walked out of the office as fast as her trembling legs would carry her. At her desk, she quickly picked up her pocketbook and hurried out. It was with a new confidence that she walked out of her place of employment and onto the busy street. She felt like the world was hers.

As she headed down the crowded street she was oblivious to the people around her. Her head was in the clouds over her surprise promotion. She knew that she was doing a good job but never expected anything so soon. Suddenly, she wondered if the promotion had anything to do with the blowjob that she had given Tom a few days ago. But then she discounted it, realizing that the promotion and bonus would have had to be in the works for weeks and was apparently timed to correspond with the signing of the contract. She wasn't sure how she would have felt if it they had been related. On one hand she wanted to earn anything she got, on the other, who was she to judge how women got ahead in a "man's" world. "A woman has to use all of her God given talents... mind, body and soul," she thought, remembering a quote from the book.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.