Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny was very tired when she arrived at work the following morning. She sat at her desk with her second cup of coffee, gazing out the window pensively. She had barely had three hours of sleep. Additionally, she had conflicting emotions. It still nagged her that she was somehow being unfaithful to Bob. No matter how many times she told herself that he seemed to be okay with it, she still felt guilty. However, on the other hand, she felt very satisfied sexually. The liaison with the boys and then Erica seemed to satisfy her almost constantly raging hormones... at least for a little while.

The ringing of her phone startled Jenny out of her daydream. She saw from the display that it was Tom. It took her a minute to decide to answer it because she wasn't sure that the call was going to be about business. She wasn't in the mood for what she figured he had in mind.

"Hi Tom," she said.

"Uh... Jenny, can you come to my office for a moment... uh I have something I need you to do."

Jenny sighed, almost telling him no. But he was her boss. "All right, I'll be over in a minute," she said.

When Jenny entered his office, Tom was on the telephone. She walked over and stood on his side of the desk. Then, without a word, she squatted and reached for his pants.

Tom's eyes opened wide in shock. He stuttered for a moment to whomever he was talking too but quickly regained his composure. A smile came to his lips as Jenny pulled his zipper down.

Jenny reached into Tom's pants and found his still soft penis. As she wrapped her hand around it and pulled it out, it began to grow. A second later it was standing tall. In spite of last night, Jenny felt a chill of excitement rush through her as she began to pump her fist up and down. She watched as the head pulsed and began to leak his juice.

Tom began to squirm in his seat as Jenny's fist moved up and down his shaft. It was obvious that he was having a difficult time continuing his conversation.

Jenny smiled at his discomfort and moved her fist faster. From Tom's movements, she knew that if she continued this that he would climax. A giggle escaped her lips at the thought. But then she realized that he would mess up his slacks if she masturbated him. Quickly she stood up and stripped off her thong panties. Squatting again, she draped the wet crotch over the head of Tom's penis and began to stroke him again.

Tom's eyes opened wide and he suppressed a moan when the wet and soft gusset of her panties covered his swollen penis head. His hips began to move up and down in time with Jenny's hand. He put his hand over the telephone, leaned his head back and moaned.

Suddenly Jenny saw the gusset of her panties growing dark and she could feel his sperm shooting up the shaft. She suppressed a giggle as she stroked him rapidly, pumping his juice into her panties. A few seconds later, his penis began to wilt in her hand. Jenny squeezed his penis, milking out the last drops into her panties. Then she stood up and tossed the panties onto her boss's desk. With a smile, she walked out of his office.

When Jenny got back to her office, there was a message from Erica saying that Jack had called and wanted to go out tonight. She wanted to know if it was okay with her. She smiled and thought that those two had a little more in common than she thought. However, maybe it was just the sex.

A second later her phone rang.

"Jenny Crawford," she said.

"Jenny, its Bob."

Her face lit up. "Hi Bob," she answered with a bright smile. "Are you back in town?"

"No. I just wanted to call and say hi."

"That's sweet. Thank you."

"I've missed you," he said with sincerity in his voice.

"I've missed you too," Jenny answered.

"Listen, I'll be coming back late Friday night. I was wondering if you might like to go to the beach with me for a couple of days?"

"The beach. There are no beaches around here," Jenny laughed.

"I have a little place in the Florida Keys. We can be down there in a couple of hours."

"Well... I... uh," Jenny stuttered. She remembered that Tim was supposed to come over Saturday night. She knew that he would be very disappointed if she cancelled. Yet, she wasn't going to give up a weekend with Bob for Tim.

"That's okay, I know it's short notice," Bob said. "You probably have a hot date Saturday night."

"No... well, yes I do have a date, but I can cancel that."

"No, I won't hear of that. We can do it another time."

"Listen, I can move it to Friday night," she said. She was supposed to go out with Michael on Friday night. But it was just to talk about her business ideas again and since Erica was leaving Friday afternoon it might work out.

"Are you sure?" Bob said hopefully.

"I'm sure."

"Great! Pack an overnight bag and a bathing suit."

"Okay."

"I'll pick you up at 7 am Saturday morning. Now don't wear yourself out on Friday night," he said with a laugh.

Jenny felt her face flush at his words. "I won't," she answered.

"See you then," Bob said.

"See you."

When Jenny hung up, she almost screamed in excitement. She couldn't believe that he had called her from China. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she picked up the phone again to call Michael. When she told her that she was going to cancel because of moving Tim to Friday night, she sounded disappointed.

"So you're dumping me for Tim," Michael said with a pout in her voice.

"Don't put it that way. We were just going to talk business... weren't we?"

"Well... I was hoping you could come back to my place."

Jenny sighed, not knowing what to do. She guessed that she would have to keep her date with Michael and disappoint Tim.

"Wait a minute," Michael said. "Why don't you both come over to my place Friday night?"

"Both of us?" Jenny asked.

Michael lowered her voice and said, "Yes... I'd like to meet Tim. Unless, you're not willing to share."

Suddenly Jenny's mood brightened. It was perfect. "Well, I'll have to ask Tim."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.