Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

When Jenny arrived at work the following morning she made a quick phone call to Sean. She found him more than eager to go out with she and Erica. He indicated that Jack would be happy to escort Erica.

Jenny sighed and sat back in her chair. It was going to be an interesting evening.

"You had better not bend over in that skirt," Jenny said when the saw the tiny mini-skirt that Erica was wearing.

They were going to meet Sean and Jack at eight at the club.

"Why not? Are you afraid someone will see my panties?" Erica said. Before Jenny could respond, she added, "Well, don't worry, I'm not wearing any." She laughed loudly. For a top, she had on a blouse, covered by a denim jacket. Under her blouse, she didn't have a bra on and if she took off her jacket, the silver nipple ring could be plainly seen. Her hair was nicely styled and her makeup perfect.

"I can't believe how much you've changed," Jenny exclaimed as she looked at her pretty friend. She was never ugly... but now she was gorgeous.

"You've changed quite a bit too."

"For the better I hope," Jenny said, twirling around and letting Erica see her outfit.

"Very nice... and sexy," Erica smiled.

Jenny was wearing a pleated skirt that was modestly short and a tank top with a blouse over it. She was wearing panties... although very tiny thongs. However, she too had forgone a bra since the tank top supported her and she had covered it with the blouse.

"Ready to go?" Jenny asked.

"More than ready," Erica said as Jenny led her out the door. "I'm taking you're word that Jack is a good fuck."

"It depends on what you mean by a 'good fuck'. Actually, I've never been with just him... as you know," she said with a smile.

"Oh that's right, you did them both at the same time," Erica said cryptically.

Although she knew that Erica was joking, Jenny felt a little twinge of embarrassment.

They walked outside and hailed a cab to take them to the club. When they arrived, Sean and Jack were waiting at the door. Jenny did the introductions and they went inside.

The club was already crowded and the band was playing. The four of them found a table in the loft and ordered drinks. It didn't take long for Sean and Jack to get the two ladies onto the dance floor.

It was some time later when they came back to the table.

Jenny had been watching Erica and Jack's interaction and it appeared that they were getting along very well. They were physically a good match (Jack's 5' 9" frame against Erica's 5' 1"), and they seemed to be compatible from a personality standpoint. They had danced every dance together and appeared to be whispering to each other at times.

As the evening wore on and the alcohol flowed, the atmosphere seemed to become more intimate. Jenny saw Jack's hand disappear under the table several times. He seemed to be taking even more liberties on the dance floor. Sean had also become more attentive while at the table. Jenny had to remove his hand from her breast and from between her legs on several occasions, but not because she didn't like it. On the contrary, her panties were soaked. It was just that she was a little embarrassed to be so intimate in front of Erica.

However, Erica didn't appear to have the same reservations. She was openly kissing Jack and allowing his hands to take all the liberties that he desired.

It wasn't long before Jack suggested that they go back to their place.

Jenny agreed but she was a little concerned about what the guys had planned. She knew that they had separate bedrooms so they could pair off in private if it went that far. However, after her weekend with Bob, she had a bit of reluctance at being with another man. She was certain that Bob wasn't idle and he seemed to be okay with her dating others. Still, she had always been a one-man woman and in her few relationships, she had been exclusive with the one she was dating. While she knew that many women, and men, juggled multiple relationships, it was new to her and created no small amount of emotional turmoil.

Before they left the club, Jenny and Erica went to the ladies room to fix their makeup.

"So you and Jack seem to be getting along well," Jenny stated as stood next to Erica as they stood in front of the mirror.

Erica smiled and her eyes filled with lust. "He's a winner. Just what the doctor ordered, I think."

"Should I invite Sean back to my place so the two of you can have their apartment?"

"Not necessary. Jack told me that they have separate bedrooms, so it shouldn't be a problem. Besides, I would rather we stay together if it's okay with you?"

"That's fine," Jenny said.

When the two ladies returned to the table, the four of them left the club. A few minutes later they were sitting in Sean and Jack's apartment. Jenny was on a loveseat and Erica was on the sofa. The guys were fixing drinks.

"So what do we do now, play spin the bottle?" Sean asked with a laugh as he and Jack returned with drinks in their hands and sat beside the ladies.

"I don't think you guys need that to get us to kiss you," Erica said and leaned toward Jack. A second later their lips were locked together in a passionate kiss.

Sean pulled Jenny into his arms and kissed her.

Jenny moaned and squeezed her legs together. She could feel that her sex lips were already swollen. When Sean's hand slipped inside her blouse to cup her covered breast, she opened her eyes to glance at Jack and Erica. They weren't paying attention to them. Jack had Erica pressed to the back of the love seat and his hand was under her skirt.

Jenny gasped as she saw her friend spread her legs, allowing Jack's hand free access to her pussy. At the same time, Sean slipped his hand between her legs.

Soon the room was ripe with passion and the moans of all four of them.

When Jenny felt Sean reach under her skirt to pull her panties down, she automatically lifted up. Again, she looked over and saw that Jack and Erica were not paying attention. Jack now had Erica's blouse open and was sucking on her breast. Jenny's eyes hooded over in passion as she secretly watched the lovers across from her. She spread her legs, allowing Sean's finger to slip into her very wet hole. Her eyes had to close as pleasure coursed through her.

Erica reached for the bulge in Jack's pants and wrapped her hand around it. "Mmmm," she moaned when she felt his thick penis under his slacks. With experienced fingers she reached down and quickly opened the zipper. Then, as she continued to kiss him, she reached inside and pulled his hard shaft out. She pried her lips from his and gasped as she saw the fat penis in her fist. Slowly she lowered her head, holding his penis up as her mouth opened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.