Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

After her long bath, Jenny sat down on the sofa in a white terry cloth bathrobe to watch the lights of the city twinkle on. Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep. It was some time later when she heard the elevator. She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep and she awoke feeling disoriented. Suddenly, the doors opened. She stood up quickly and turned around to see Bob on the elevator... her face turned red with embarrassment.

"Hi," he said. "Looks like you got comfortable."

There was no since in denying it. "Sorry, I must have fallen asleep."

"I do it all the time here. It's so relaxing to watch the sun go down and the city lights come on. Unfortunately, half the time I doze off and miss them."

"I'm afraid that's what I did," Jenny said looking out at the now fully lit city. She turned back to Bob. "How did your meeting go?"

"Not as well as I had hoped. But I'm glad it's over."

Bob appeared tired to Jenny. "Can I get you a drink?" Jenny asked.

"That would be great," he said as he sat down on the sofa with a relaxing sigh. "A whiskey and water will do."

"I can fix that," Jenny answered with a smile as she walked over to the bar.

Bob put his head back and closed his eyes.

When Jenny came back, she saw that he had dozed off. She wasn't sure if she should wake him. Instead, she sat the drink down and went into the bathroom and began to run another tub of water. When she came back out she saw that Bob had awaken and was staring out at the city.

"I started a bath for you if you're interested."

"Sounds wonderful. Join me for a minute," he said, patting the sofa beside him.

Jenny sat down, close to Bob. "You look tired," she said.

"Jet lag I guess. It takes a few days to recover from a long trip. And, it gets harder as you get old."

Jenny looked at his face and said, "You're no old."

"Thanks, but sometimes I feel like I'm a hundred. I guess it's all the travel."

"Then why do you do it so much?"

"It makes me forget..." Bob said before he could stop himself. Then he glanced away from Jenny and out the window with a sad look.

Jenny suddenly knew that he was talking about his deceased wife. She wasn't sure she should discuss the topic but before she could stop herself she said, "You had a good marriage then?"

"The best," he said without looking at her. Then he looked back at Jenny and said, "But that's a long time ago."

It was obvious to Jenny that he didn't want to talk about it.

He reached out and pulled her to him and their lips met.

Jenny moaned and melted into him, her arms going around his neck. As the kisses grew more passionate, Jenny felt Bob's hand at the opening of her robe. She moved back to give him access. A gasp escaped her lips when his hand slipped inside and cupped her large breast.

Bob moaned as well as he began to knead her soft flesh. His fingers found her nipple and he began to pinch it.

Jenny pulled her lips from him and gasped, "Oh God!!!"

The older man began to kiss down her neck as he pushed her robe open, exposing one breast. He looked at her two large orbs and whispered "Beautiful." His head dropped and his mouth opened. "Mmm," he moaned when his lips found the nipple.

Jenny was doing everything she could to keep her hips still... but it was impossible. Soon she had spread her legs, letting Bob's wandering hand find the soft, warm skin inside her thighs. Suddenly Jenny remembered that she had the bathtub water running. "Oh goodness!" she exclaimed and pulled herself from Bob.

He looked at her in shock... as if he had gone too far.

"The bathtub," she gasped and rushed into the bathroom. Fortunately the tub was very large and the water was not over the top yet. She turned off the tap and hurried back to Bob.

Bob had a smile on his face when he saw Jenny's embarrassed look. "We didn't flood the flat downstairs did we?"

"No, but almost." Relieved, but still excited, Jenny reached her hand out to Bob and said, "Now, we don't want the water to get cold. Stand up."

Bob smiled curiously but did as Jenny asked.

Jenny pushed Bob's sports jacket from his shoulders and then began to unbutton his shirt. She tried to steady her fingers as she opened his shirt all the way down the front and then pulled it from his slacks. "Very nice," she said when she saw his chest. He had a mat of dark hair across his chest. Jenny didn't normally like hairy men but he had just enough to make him look very sexy. She bent forward and gently kissed his chest before working her lips to his nipple. As she did she reached down and began to unbuckle his pants. When she had the snap at his waist opened, she moved down, kneeling in front of him.

Bob already had an erection and it was tenting his pants.

Jenny's eyes were filled with lust as she pulled his zipper down and then pulled his pants to his ankles. "Mmm," she whispered when she saw the substantial bulge in his shorts. Slowly, teasing herself as much as him, she pulled the elastic of his shorts away from his waist and began to move them down. The shorts clung to the head of his penis, pulling it down with the shorts. Then the long shaft suddenly sprang free, flying up to slap his stomach.

Jenny gasped again. His penis was quite large, larger than any of her lovers yet. However, the most interesting thing was that he was uncircumcised. She had never seen an uncircumcised penis.

Bob noticed her surprised look and said, "I was born in Europe and they don't routinely circumcise babies. It's medically unnecessary and only done in the US because it makes money for doctors."

Jenny didn't know any of that but more importantly she didn't care... she was fascinated with his penis. The head was large but covered with a sheath of skin. She wrapped her trembling hand around the shaft and pulled the skin down. A giggle escaped her lips when the large, purple head was revealed. As if hypnotized she pulled his shaft down close to her face. She moved her hand up and down and watched in as the skin covered and then uncovered the large head. Then she pulled the skin down and tight until it was stretched as far as it could go.

"Ohhhh!!!" Bob gasped as she circled the super-sensitive head with her tongue.

Then Jenny pumped the shaft several times again and watched a large bubble of clear juice trickle from the slit in the head. She licked the bubble off the tip and swallowed it. She had learned to love the almost sweet pre-cum juice that came from an excited penis. She had also learned that pre-cum only appeared when a man was truly excited. A tremor of excitement ran through her and she pumped the shaft again with the same results. Then, unable to wait any longer, she opened her mouth and took the swollen head inside. It filled her mouth and stretched her lips wide.

Bob's hips began to move back and forth, forcing more of his long shaft into her mouth.

When Bob's hands reached for Jenny's head she pulled away. With a naughty smile she looked up at him and said, "You're bath is getting cold." Then she reached down and quickly pulled his shoes and socks off and then his pants. When she stood back up, Bob was standing in front of her entirely naked. She looked at the window and gasped. Then she realized that they were in the tallest building around, so no one could see them. "This is a wonderful apartment for exhibitionists," she laughed.

"Would you like to put on a show?" Bob said as he pulled Jenny close.

"Maybe later." She didn't relinquish her grasp on his penis as their lips came together. Then she pulled away and led the older man by his long penis into the bathroom.

The tub was filled to almost overflow with water and bubbles.

"I've never had a bubble bath," Bob laughed.

"Well, we're even. I never given a man a bubble bath."

Bob stepped into the hot tub and sank down with a moan of pleasure.

Jenny waited for him to get settled and then untied her robe. She saw Bob's eyes on her as she slowly opened it and let it drop to the floor. Just a few short weeks ago, she would have been very reluctant to stand naked in a brightly-lit bathroom in front of a lover. Now she stood proudly, letting the handsome man caress her with his eyes. She could feel her sex lips swelling from his stare alone. At that moment she felt like the sexiest woman in the world.

Jenny knelt next to the tub and picked up a sponge. As Bob groaned in pleasure she began to wash his chest, slipping under the bubbled to run the sponge up and down his stomach. However, before she got to his penis, she brought the sponge back up and washed around his shoulders. Then she took each arm in her hand to wash it. After that she searched under the water and found a leg and pulled it out to wash it. She did the same to the other. When everything but his middle was done she stood up and said, "Relax for a minute while I get you another drink."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.