Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

It was difficult for Jenny to get a lot of work done the following morning. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened at Michael's house last night. She was tired from the lovemaking but very satisfied. Strangely, she felt no guilt. In fact, she got that sweet little tingling between her legs every time she thought of Michael. However, it wasn't only the sex. What Michael had said at lunch had really helped her. It was all starting to make sense for her. However, she still wasn't sure if she had become perverse or was just becoming comfortable with her sexuality. Either way, it didn't bother her anymore. She had called Michael and thanked her for a wonderful evening and her sage advice. Michael said that it was her pleasure... and she meant it literally.

Jenny was gazing out her small window in a daydream when the phone rang. She yawned and picked up the phone. "Hello."

"Jenny, its Bob."

Jenny paused, wondering who Bob was.

"Bob Davenport."

"Oh God, I'm sorry," Jenny said as her face turned red.

"Gee, I'm gone for two weeks and already you've forgotten me," he said factiously.

"Uh... no... no... I just didn't recognize your voice," Jenny said, truly embarrassed. However, a lot had happened in her life in the past two weeks. Besides, she never expected him to call her again.

"It's okay... I'll forgive you this time. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still in Europe, but I'll be home Friday evening. I was wondering if you would be interested in going out with me Saturday to a wonderful art museum that I discovered a few months ago? It has some rare paintings that I know that you would love to see."

"Uh... well," Jenny stuttered. She didn't have anything to do on Saturday but his invitation was so unexpected that she didn't know how to react.

He took her confusion as a negative. "It's okay," he said in a disappointed voice. "I'm sure you have other things to do."

"Oh no," Jenny said quickly. "It's just so sudden. Truthfully, I didn't think you would call me. I would love to go."

"I said I would call and I always keep my promises," he said with a smile in his voice. "Can you be ready by 9 A.M. Saturday?"

"Sure."

"Good, I'll pick you up. I want to catch up on how things have gone since your promotion but I have to run to a meeting. We'll talk when I see you Saturday morning."

"I'll be ready."

The phone went dead and Jenny sat there stunned, holding the receiver in her hand. She couldn't believe that he had actually called. She felt butterflies in her stomach as the reality began to set in. She was going to go out with the president of the company again. A smile came to her face and she sat back in her chair. Suddenly she squealed in excitement. Then she put her hand over her mouth, hoping that no one heard her.

Jenny had no idea what to wear for her date Saturday night. She had worried about it all day until finally she called Michael and asked her to help. She invited her down to her store to pick out a dress.

"Oh, that looks great on you," Michael said after Jenny had tried on several dresses. The dress was a simple floral print with a modestly low cut top and straps holding up the bodice. It hugged her breasts and flowed smoothly down her waist and flared at the hips. It was a lightweight material with a pleated skirt.

Michael found her a new pocket book and they picked out a matching pair of shoes.

When Jenny looked at the price tag, she almost choked... $650.

"Uh... Michael, this is a little too expensive for me."

"No it's not," Michael said. "Let's just say its on loan to you. Someone might see it and you can tell them where you got it."

"Michael, I can't do that."

"Model's do it all the time. You can be my model," Michael said and leaned over and kissed her quickly on the lips.

Jenny barely slept that night. It almost felt like she was going on a first date with Bob again. She was up at five-thirty, dressed and ready to go by seven. It was a long two-hour wait after that.

When the doorbell finally rang, Jenny was relieved. She hurried to the door and opened it to find Bob's smiling face. Her heart did a little flutter. He was wearing a light blue Oxford shirt, a blue blazer, and gray slacks. He looked very handsome.

"Hi," he said. "God you look prettier than I even remember."

"I was thinking the same thing about you," Jenny said and blushed at her own words. Then she said "Thanks."

"Ready to go?"

"Yes." Jenny didn't tell him she had been ready for two hours. "So where's the museum?" Jenny asked as they walked out of her apartment. "I've been to all of them in this area I think."

"It's in San Francisco."

Jenny stopped in her tracks. "San Francisco?" she said excitedly. "That's halfway across the country."

"I know, but we can be there in two hours. Now hurry, my jet's waiting."

Fifteen minutes later Jenny was sitting in the seat of an eight passenger Gulfstream Jet with Bob beside her. She looked out the window as the sleek and modern jet rushed down the runway. "I can't believe this," she said to herself.

Bob smiled and reached over to buckle her seat. Then he said, "You're going to love this museum."

"I'm sure I will," she answered and relaxed back into the seat.

As soon as the Jet had leveled off at cruising altitude, a hostess appeared from the back of the plane with two glasses of wine.

"Thank you Sara," Bob said to the hostess as he took one for him and the other for Jenny. "Here's to a fun day," he said and tapped his glass to Jenny's.

For the next hour, Jenny filled him in on her week at work. Obviously she left out any reference to her sexual activity.

Bob listened with interest, asking some questions and nodding his head.

When Jenny was done, she realized that she had been talking almost constantly for the past hour. "I'm sorry... sometimes I can just go on and on."

"No problem. I love to watch you talk," he said with his handsome smile and twinkling blue eyes. "Did anyone every tell you that you have very kissable lips?"

"Uh... no," Jenny answered. Then she held her breath as he leaned over and kissed her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she felt his tongue on her lips, she opened her mouth and let it in. The second their tongues touched, she felt tingling between her legs. Stop it! she told herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.