Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

As Jenny expected, she felt terrible the next day. She was hung over but that wasn't all; she felt incredibly guilty about what she had done. Although she tried to tell herself that her lustful behavior was because of the alcohol, deep down she knew better. She had lost control and now she felt like a slut. She was so embarrassed that she didn't want to see Sean or Jack. So she avoided their department and stayed in her office most of the day.

When her phone rang and she heard Michael on the other end, she was relieved. She needed to talk to someone. Michael was calling about going to lunch later in the week in order to talk about Jenny's business plan. Jenny suggested that today would be good.

At noon, Jenny met her at a restaurant not far from the office. They sat under an umbrella at a street-side table.

"So, how is your plan coming?" Michael asked.

"Good I think," Jenny answered, opening a large envelope and pulling out her plan.

"Very impressive," Michael said when she saw that Jenny had a formal written plan.

For the next hour, Jenny and Michael discussed her plan. Jenny was impressed with Michael's business knowledge. She was surprised to find that she had run several successful businesses over the years, prior to marrying her current (and second) husband. Her current business wasn't profitable but that was because she didn't have to worry about profit. She managed the shop for fun and for something to do with her idle time.

When they were done, Jenny put the plan away and sat back. A pensive look came to her face. She wanted to talk personally to Michael but didn't know how to start.

Michael solved that for her when she said, "What's wrong? You look upset."

Jenny paused, trying to control her emotions. Then she said, "I guess I'm having second thoughts about the 'new' Jenny."

"How so?"

"I don't know... it's just that... just... damn," Jenny said and paused again. She picked up a napkin and wiped tears from her eyes. "I feel like a... like a slut."

"Why on earth do you feel that way?" Michael asked with concern.

Jenny proceeded to tell Michael about her experiences with Jack and Sean and then told her about Tim. She thought but didn't say that she could have added her experiences with Michael herself.

Michael sat with her mouth open. She was shocked by Jenny's revelations but tried not to show it. However, she was afraid that her facial expression betrayed her. She hadn't expected Jenny to have such a wide variety of sexual experiences in such a short time. When she had composed herself she reached over and grasped Jenny's hand. "Listen Jenny, because you like sex and are willing to experiment doesn't make you a slut. The truth is that 'slut' is an unfair label that society has placed on women that are sexually active. If you were male, you would be called a 'ladies man'. It's the double standard."

Jenny continued to wipe her eyes. "I know that but I can't help the feeling." Then she took a deep breath and said, "Even what we did... you and I..." Jenny paused again, unable to finish her sentence.

Michael sat back in her chair and sighed. "Jenny, I'm not a psychologist but I've been to plenty of them and I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with you. First of all, you're not a slut. You are a healthy and sexually active woman who is discovering things about yourself that you never knew. Those emotions are confusing and distressing... but most women go through them in their teens or early twenties. By the time we reach our late twenties or thirties, most of those things are resolved. Frankly, your lack of confidence with your body kept you sexually immature. Besides that, you are feeling the effect of the baggage that society has placed on women. I'm not a 'women's libber' but I believe in equality. For thousands of years, women's sexual desires have been suppressed."

Jenny looked at Michael and nodded her head. What she said made sense. However, she still had a lot of questions.

Michael continued. "You're a student of history. Think about Cleopatra. She was the woman that pioneered wearing lipstick to emphasize her skill at oral love. Then there was Catherine The Great, who was rumored to have had 300 lovers. These women were thought to be sexually insatiable. However, the truth was that they had enough power that they didn't care what people thought or said." Again Michael paused. Then she smiled and said, "Now, I'm not saying that you're sexually insatiable... just that you are a normal woman... maybe with above average sexual desire. Now you have self-bestowed power to get what you want. The power sexual freedom is an aphrodisiac in itself. All women have that power... if we all knew how to use it, the world would be a very different place."

"It's strange that you mention the power thing. When I go to work, I have this feeling of power and confidence. And that brings on this incredible feeling... it is almost sexual in nature. Then, on the other hand, sometimes I feel submissive... like... like when we were together. When I'm with Tim I feel this rush of power again. He'll do anything I want." Jenny paused and looked up at the sky, still sniffling. Then she continued. "It's so confusing... am I dominant or submissive... have I become a slut... or am I just blossoming... who am I really?"

"Jenny, we all lead several lives. WE are the only ones that really, really know what goes on inside our own heads. I think everyone would be surprised if they learned the secret thoughts of their friends and families. As far as being submissive or dominant, the fact is I think most people are both dominant and submissive. You've heard stories about corporate executives, men and women that go to hookers and become submissive... for a short period. Everyone needs someone else to be in control sometimes. On the other hand, power is also an aphrodisiac. The way you feel at work and the power you have over Tim naturally turns you on. It's all perfectly normal."

Jenny began to feel better as she listened to Michael talk. It seemed that she was much wiser than her thirty- something years would indicate.

"Listen Jenny, this is too public a place to discuss this. Why don't you come over to my house tonight? My husband is still out of town. We can have a little wine and relax."

Jenny thought for a moment. She was pretty sure what "coming over" to Michael's place meant. Then she felt a sudden tremor of excitement go through her. "Okay."

"Good, I'll pick you up at your place at seven. Bring some clothes in case you decide to stay over."

Michael was waiting in her car when Jenny came downstairs.

Jenny was wearing a tank top, without a bra, and had a white blouse over it. The blouse was unbuttoned in front. She had chosen a pair of black stretch leotards. They were obscenely tight but she figured that she wouldn't be seeing anyone but Michael. She carried a small overnight case.

Michael was wearing a pretty blue summer dress that was cut low in the front and flared at her hips. It came to mid thigh and left much of her sexy legs exposed.

Jenny looked over and saw that the hem of her dress had pulled far up her thigh. She could tell she didn't have a bra or nylons on. She wondered if she was wearing panties. She felt a strange tingling between her legs. She said, "I love your dress."

"Thanks. It's a new design that I just got in. If you want one, I ordered several in your size."

Jenny smiled and said, "Always trying to sell huh?"

"Sorry," Michael said with a laugh.

A few minutes later Michael turned the car into a long driveway lined with tall pine trees. She drove up the hill until they came to a large multi-level brick home.

Jenny was impressed with Michael's house. In fact, it was a mansion and was situated on acres of rolling farmland with long white fences surrounding thoroughbred horses.

As Michael led her into the house she said, "I let the help have the night off so we don't have to worry about being disturbed."

Jenny didn't know she had servants, but based on the size of the house it was easy to see that she needed them. A little tremor went through her at the comment about not "being disturbed."

The inside of the house was as impressive as the outside. The ceilings were tall with giant chandeliers hanging in the foyer and dining room. There were large portraits on the walls and marble pillars. A long spiral staircase led to the upstairs.

"Come on in to the kitchen and we'll break out a bottle of wine," Michael said, leading Jenny through a large gathering room. "I had Maria fix a pizza and leave it for us. It'll be like a pajama party," she laughed.

Michael got a bottle of chilled wine and glasses. Jenny got the pizza from the oven and they went into a large but warmly furnished sunroom off the kitchen.

"This is my favorite room in the house... well, other than the bedroom," Michael laughed.

"It's beautiful," Jenny said as she glanced around the expensively furnished room. There were several sofas along with pillows strewn around the carpeted floor. A large fireplace was the centerpiece. But the most impressive feature was the view from the large windows overlooking the rolling hills of the farm. There was a beautiful lake in the middle of the field that reflected the rays of the setting sun. Jenny stood and stared out the window at several horses as they galloped across the field. "I can see why you like this room. You obviously love horses. Do you ride?"

"All the time. I especially like those tight riding pants and carrying a whip," she said with a laugh.

Jenny turned and looked at her and saw a flash of fire in her eyes. She trembled and felt goose bumps on her arms, amazed that this woman could have such an affect on her.

"Let's watch the sun go down and eat our pizza," Michael said as she sat the wine bottle down and then arranged several large pillows on the floor. She poured two glasses of wine and Jenny cut the pizza.

A short while later the two women were giggling like schoolgirls. Jenny re-told the story about Tim and her night with Sean and Jack, adding a few details like how big their equipment was and how funny it felt to sit on Tim's face. Michael roared at that, saying that she wanted to try it and wondered if Tim was available for loan. She was only half joking.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Jenny said. "However, I think he likes big butts," she laughed as she drank her third glass of wine.

"Well, so do I," Michael replied, looking into Jenny's eyes.

"You like what?" Jenny asked.

"Like big butts... especially yours."

Jenny's face turned red and she turned to look out the window. "Oh look, the sun is going down," she said, changing the subject. Then she sank back in the large pillow and stared out the window.

Michael moved closer to Jenny, throwing her arm over the pillow behind her. Then she settled down next to her. "The beauty of nature never ceases to amaze me," she whispered. However, she wasn't looking at the sun... she was staring at Jenny.

Jenny closed her eyes for a moment as Michael gently ran her finger down her arm. "Michael," she whispered when the older woman moved her finger over to touch her breast.

When she didn't protest too much, Michael grew bolder, reaching inside her blouse to fondle her covered breast. "Umm, no bra," she whispered excitedly. She squeezed the soft flesh and lifted the large orb as if testing the weight. Then she squeezed her nipple, making it harden immediately. That brought a little whimper from Jenny's lips.

Despite being incredibly sexually satisfied by Jack and Sean, Jenny found that she was becoming excited again. Michael's touch was so different from a man's. It was gently, yet she knew that she could be harsh. She remembered the feeling of her bare hand on her ass. A shudder when through her body as she thought about that night. She squeezed her legs together and felt her sex lips begin to swell.

Michael slipped her hand down to the bottom of Jenny's tank top and moved it underneath. Despite quiet moans of protest, she moved it upward until she could feel the soft flesh of her breast. She bent to kiss Jenny's neck as her hand covered one orb.

"Ohh!!!" Jenny moaned at the combined feeling of Michael's soft hand on her breast and hot tongue on her neck.

Michael leaned close to Jenny's ear and whispered, "Did you like it when I spanked you the last time." She already knew the answer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.