Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Later that day Sean stopped by to see Jenny. He peeked his head into her office and said, "Hi Jenny."

"Hi Sean. Come in."

"Jack and I were wondering if Tuesday would be a good night for you to go out with us. There is a great place a few blocks from here and they have live music for dancing on Tuesday nights."

Jenny thought for a moment and said, "You know, that sounds nice. I haven't danced in ages."

"Then it's a date," Sean said with a smile.

"Is six thirty okay?" Jenny responded.

"Great. See you outside at six thirty."

Sean and Jack were already outside the building when Jenny came out.

"The club is only a few blocks, so we can walk," Sean said.

"Good, I need a little exercise. I haven't had a chance to get to the gym in a week."

"Don't worry, by the time the night is over, you will have gotten all the exercise you can handle," Jack said with a laugh.

Jenny looked at him curiously.

"Sean told me that you we love to dance... right?"

"Yes," Jenny answered with a smile.

The three of them walked arm and arm down the block and turned the corner. The club entrance was in a dark alley with a flashing neon sign above the door. It looked like a pretty seedy place to Jenny.

When Sean saw Jenny's look of concern he said, "Don't worry, the inside is better than the outside."

"I hope so."

When they stepped inside, Jenny realized that Sean was right. It was a large warehouse type building with a giant dance floor with a circular bar in the middle. Upstairs, overlooking the dance floor was a loft with tables.

"Let's get a table upstairs," Sean said, leading Jenny and Jack up a spiral stairway.

The bar wasn't crowded yet and the band was just setting up.

"The band starts playing at seven," Jack said.

A waitress took their orders.

"So is this where you two guys hang out?" Jenny asked.

"Sometimes. Especially when we want to dance. Besides, it's close to home so we can drink and don't have to drive," Sean said.

When the drinks came, the three of them sat and watched the band getting ready. It took them another half-hour to get the equipment set up and tune their instruments. By that time, Jenny had had three drinks on an empty stomach and was feeling a little tipsy.

"Another drink?" Sean asked.

"No yet, I'm drinking too fast."

The band started to play.

"Let's dance... that should sober you up a little," Jack said and grabbed her hand.

An hour later, Jenny had to sit down. Between Sean and Jack, she hadn't had missed one song. "I can use another drink now," Jenny said to Sean over the loud music.

They went back to the table and ordered drinks, watching as the place began to fill. Soon, the dance floor was crowded and all of the tables were taken.

As they laughed and talked at the table, Jenny tried to remember the last time she had had so much fun. Jack and Sean were great dancers, plus they were very funny. She found herself laughing at all their corny jokes and stories.

As the evening wore on, the lights in the place dimmed and the slow songs began to play. Jenny danced the first song with Sean and then the next with Jack. She found herself wondering which of two she liked best. Sean seemed to be the more outgoing of the two but Jack's shyness was cute. She felt her face flush when she wondered which of them had the largest penis. Then she chastised herself for going there. In the mean time, she continued to drink, albeit slower then before.

"Another dance," Sean asked, interrupting her thoughts.

"Sure." This time Sean seemed to hold her a little closer... but it might have been her imagination and the alcohol. However, soon his hands slipped down her back to the top of her buttocks. He was getting fresh with her. However, instead of protesting, she giggled and let his hands wander. The dance floor was dark and she didn't think anyone would notice. A little moan escaped her lips when his hands covered her buttocks and pulled her toward him. She could feel that he was getting excited. Almost out of reflex, her leg slipped between his thighs and she rubbed the rapidly growing protrusion between his legs.

By the time the song ended, Jenny was just as excited as Sean was.

Jack cut in. It didn't take long for his hands to begin to take liberties as well.

Jenny knew that she should put a stop to this but it felt so good to have the attention of these two handsome men. She decided that she would let it go on for a while longer before she stopped it.

Neither man let Jenny have a rest. They kept her on the floor through the fast songs and then the slow ones. With each song, they seemed to take more liberties. At one point, Sean slipped his hand between them and began to fondle her breast. When Jenny started to protest he kissed her, cutting off her words.

The kiss was so unexpected that it almost took her breath away. She didn't protest when his tongue slipped into her mouth. Instead she sucked on it, before pushing hers into his mouth.

Jack took Sean's place for the next song. And, he kissed her too.

Soon Jenny's head was spinning and she wasn't even sure who she was dancing with or who was kissing her. All she knew was that she wished she had worn panties. Her juice was running down her thighs.

"Let's get out of here," Sean whispered.

Suddenly, Jenny was in a quandary. She liked Sean but she also liked Jack. She couldn't decide. "I don't know. What about Jack?" she whispered.

"Well, let's go outside and we can decide."

A few minutes later the three of them were standing in the alley. Both men had their arm around Jenny. That was good since Jenny found herself swaying a bit from all the drinks on her empty stomach. While the fresh air had cleared Jenny's head somewhat, she still didn't know what to do... which man to chose.

"Let's go to our place and have a nightcap," Sean suggested.

"Our place?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, Jack and I live together in a two bedroom flat. It's only two blocks from here."

"I don't know," Jenny said in a cautious tone.

"Don't worry, we won't bite... unless you want us to."

Jenny sighed and allowed the two men to lead her out of the alley and onto the street. Before she knew it they were at the door of their apartment. Jenny hesitated.

Sean turned her to him and kissed her passionately.

Jenny moaned and before she knew what was happening, Jack had pulled her around and was kissing her.

Then Sean led her into his apartment and sat her down on the sofa. Jack sat beside her. "I'll get us something to drink," he said, leaving her and Jack alone.

As soon as Sean was out of the room, Jack kissed her again. Jenny moaned when she felt his hand searching under her sweater for her breast. Her heart was pounding in her chest as his hand slipped under her bra to grasp her bare breast. Then, as if she couldn't stop him, she lifted her arms and let him slip her sweater over her head. Jenny was tipsy but she wasn't drunk. However, the potent combination of alcohol and excitement was clouding her judgment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.