Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

The following morning Jenny called her friend Erica. She apologized for hanging up so abruptly but explained that she was a little too preoccupied to talk.

Erica said that she understood but made Jenny tell her everything that had happened. When Jenny was done, her best friend was almost too stunned to talk. Erica couldn't believe that Jenny was the shy girl that she had grown up with.

Then Jenny proceeded to tell her about what was going on in her life and specifically, what had happened to her in the past several weeks. However, she left out her visit with Michael. She wasn't sure she was going to tell her about that.

In turn, Erica told her about what she had been doing. She had a good job but traveled a lot. She didn't have a steady boyfriend but she was dating several guys. She also told Jenny that she had changed quite a bit as well; she no longer tried to hide her shape behind baggy clothes and she had developed a very out-going personality. However, she didn't tell her about the cosmetic surgery to straighten a slight imperfection in her nose... she would leave that as a surprise.

They talked for over an hour and then made arrangements for Jenny to pick Erica up at the airport next week.

It was after 10 A.M. when Jenny walked into Tom's office and closed the door.

He was sitting at his desk and looked up with a smile.

"Do you have the MacIntire file?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I think it's in the bottom drawer of my desk here," Tom said.

Jenny waited for him to get it but when he didn't she walked over. She knew what was going to happen. As soon as she bent over to open the drawer, she felt Tom's hand on the back of her thigh. A weak sigh of exasperation escaped her lips, but she didn't otherwise protest. Instead she let his hand wander up the back of her leg until it reached the warm flesh above her nylons. She gasped when his fingers slipped across the gusset of her panties. A second later he was pulling it aside and searching for her lips.

"I love your pussy lips," he whispered as he took them between his fingers and squeezed.

"Mmmmmm," Jenny hissed. Finding her voice she said, "Tom... I have work to do."

"I'm your boss and I decide what work you do," he answered in mock seriousness as he found her hole with his middle finger. Slowly he pushed it into her. Inch by inch it disappeared into her hole. Then, as he began to saw it in and out, he whispered, "I want to fuck you."

"God, not now," Jenny finally protested.

Tom suddenly stood up and began to unbuckle his pants.

Instead of making a break from the office, Jenny watched with growing excitement as he dropped his pants and underwear and sat back in his chair. His penis was already hard and pulsing in his lap. Jenny bit her lip and squeezed her legs together in an attempt to control her excitement. It didn't work. She had a major dilemma: so far she had only had oral sex with him. This would be a big step, which she wasn't sure she wanted to take.

"Sit on my cock," Tom pleaded as he held his swollen penis in his hand.

Jenny felt her heart begin to pound in her chest. She stood frozen with indecision, staring at his throbbing erection with the swollen and purple head. Her pussy began to throb and her juices began to stream down her thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.