Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny floated through the rest of the week. When she had a free moment, she began to outline a plan for her business. It was just a sketch, but it felt good to get her ideas down on paper.

On Friday morning she got a surprise call from Bob Davenport. He was still in Europe but wanted to call and say hello. Jenny was more than a little excited to get the call since it meant that he hadn't forgotten about her in the past week. She was even more surprised when he asked her to reserve a Saturday afternoon and evening for him, which she scheduled for the weekend he was coming home.

After they said goodbye, Jenny hung up the phone and almost screamed in joy. She got control of herself and sat back in her chair with a satisfied smile. She wondered how things could get any better. Then she remembered that Tim was coming over this weekend. A little tremor of pleasure went through her and another smile came to her face as she thought about the young man.

He was just a kid but she liked him a lot. In fact, she had to admit that she liked his little kink... sitting on someone's face was not something she would have though of in a million years. Yet, it had been fun and in contrast to how submissive she had felt with Michael, it gave her a sense of power and control. It was just one of the many strange but exciting feelings that she had found in the last few weeks... feelings that were impossible for her to analyze or explain. She knew that human sexuality was a very complicated part of the human psyche and, although she had read a great deal on the subject, she had never experienced those feelings before. She decided to follow them wherever they took her.

The doorbell rang as Jenny stood at the oven checking on her lasagna dinner. It was her specialty and she knew that Tim would love it.

Jenny left her bib apron on as she hurried to the door. Under her apron she had chosen to wear a skintight, flesh colored top that hugged her body like a second skin. The stretchy material was designed to be worn for exercising and she would have never worn it out in public, especially since her breasts were bare underneath. The material was so thin that the form of her breasts and her areolas were plainly visible. She was sure that Tim was going to be surprised when she took the apron off. She had also chosen to wear a pair of tight white jeans with high-heels on her feet. Underneath her jeans she had on a pair of tiny white panties. They were made of lacy stretch material and hugged her ass cheeks, exposing the lower globes. The seam ran between her buttocks and split her already swollen sex lips in front. It rubbed her clit as she walked, making every step send a chill through her.

"Hi Tim," Jenny said with a smile as she opened the door.

"Hi," he answered with his own broad smile as he stepped into the apartment. "Wow, smells great," he exclaimed as the smell of baked bread and lasagna hit him.

"I hope you're hungry," Jenny said, kissing him quickly before leading the young man into her apartment.

"Always. My Mom says I can eat like three people."

Jenny felt a little tinge of emotions go through her at the young man's mention of his mother. She had the feeling that she was corrupting the young boy. But then she chastised herself for negative thoughts. He was old enough to make his own decisions. Besides, it was better that he learned from her than some hooker down on 4th street. Even his mother would have to appreciate that, she thought.

"Here," Tim said as he followed Jenny into the kitchen.

When she turned around she saw a book in his hand which she hadn't noticed before. "For me... you didn't have to get me anything."

"It's just a book that I had in my collection," Tim said handing her the large 8 by 11 glossy book.

Jenny looked at the title: "The Nude Art of Peter Paul Rubens."

"Thank you," she said as she flipped the book open to a large photograph of "Three Graces". It was a simple painting of three well-rounded and nude women. It was one of her favorite Rubens paintings because she though it showed women as they really were and not Madison Avenue's view.

She looked up at Tim and saw him blush. It was no surprise to her that he had a thing for well-developed women. A smile came to her face. "I'll sit down someplace comfortable and look at it after dinner," she said with lustful and teasing look.

At first Tim didn't get it. But then his face broke into a bright smile.

Jenny placed the book on the counter and told him that she had beer in the refrigerator if he wanted.

Instead of going for the beer, Tim stepped up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. He then bent his head and kissed her neck. She indulged him by turning her head to the side. When his hands moved up to cover her breasts she said, "Tim, you'll make me burn dinner." She pulled his hands away and said, "Now behave until after dinner. It's almost ready."

"All right," he answered begrudgingly and sat down at the table.

A few minutes later Jenny took off her apron and turned around.

Tim gasped. His eyes grew as round as saucers when he saw her large breasts through her transparent top.

Jenny stood proudly and watched his eyes devour her breasts for a minute before she sat down. When he didn't move to put food on his plate, Jenny said, "Eat before it gets cold."

Tim shook his head like he had been in a trance. "Wow," he said. His eyes barely left her chest as he began to eat.

Jenny noted that Tim's mother had been right; he could eat like three people. When he had finished two helpings of lasagna, he asked sheepishly for a third. "Help yourself," she answered. She watched as he loaded his plate again. She loved it when people enjoyed her cooking.

When Tim had taken the last bite, he wiped his mouth and said, "Don't tell my mother but that is the best lasagna I've ever had."

"Thank you," Jenny said sincerely. Then when Tim got up to clean up the dishes she said, "Why don't we wait to clean up. I want to sit down and look at my new book."

Tim smiled broadly and came around the table to pull Jenny to her feet. He took her in his arms and kissed her. The kiss quickly turned passionate as Jenny opened her mouth to accept his tongue. A moan escaped his lips and his hand found her breast.

Jenny pulled away and led Tim into the living room, grabbing the book from the counter. They began to kiss again as soon as they sat on the sofa. Jenny pried her lips from his and said, "Take your clothes off." She saw a surprised look on the young man's face. Then Tim's eyes turn glassy as he stood up and obediently began to take off his shirt. Jenny opened the snap of his jeans and pulled them down and off his feet. As she bent to remove his shoes, she realized she was staring at his throbbing penis under his boxer briefs. She grasped the shaft and moved her hand up and down slowly.

Tim stood frozen. Little whimpers began to escape his lips as Jenny caressed him.

Then Jenny quickly pulled his shorts down, freeing his throbbing penis. She watched it bounce in the air as if in slow motion. She could see his heart pumping the blood through the long shaft. The head was already swollen purple and dripping a clear juice. With a moan she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth.

Tim grabbed her head and swayed on his feet. "Oh God," he gasped as his balls began to churn. He had to stop her or risk climaxing, so he reluctantly pulled her mouth from him.

Jenny looked up at him and realized that she had been lost in the moment. Then she stood up and said, "All right, get on you back with your head on the sofa and put your hands under your ass. I don't want you playing with yourself while I look at my book," Jenny said with surprising force in her voice.

The now very excited young man hurried to comply, placing his legs under the glass coffee table and leaning his head back on the soft overstuffed cushion of the sofa.

Meanwhile, Jenny unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down. She had to take her high-heels off to get the tight jeans off her feet, but then she put them back on. Now she stood staring at the naked young man, her hands on her hips. She felt sexy as she stood with just her heels, panties, and stretch top still on.

Tim's eyes grew wide again when he saw her panties. They barely covered her private parts and the crotch was soaked to the point that it was transparent, revealing her pink and swollen lips under the wet material.

"Do you like my panties?" Jenny whispered as she turned around and gave him the rear view. She looked back across her should when she heard him gasp. She saw that his face was a mask of lust and that his penis was throbbing so much that she feared he was going to climax at the sight of her almost naked ass. The white and sheer panties caressed her ass cheeks like a second skin and had ridden high, baring the lower globes. The seam had slipped between her cheeks, emphasizing and separating the two halves of her ass.

Tim couldn't answer the question. His mouth opened but noting came out.

"What's the matter has a pussy got you're tongue," Jenny laughed.

Still Tim could not answer.

Finally Jenny shrugged her shoulders and picked up her book. She turned, straddled him and moved slowly backward until her ass was over his face. Slowly she moved down. A little gasped escaped her lips when her panty-covered ass touched his face. Gently, she sat down, feeling his face slip between her cheeks. As her weight increased, the back of Tim's head sank into the soft cushion. She looked down to make sure he was okay and could see through the glass coffee table that his penis was still throbbing. A large gob of clear juice bubbled from the slit and ran down the shaft. Summons all of her control, Jenny opened the book and began to look at the pictures. She slowly turned the pages, idly scanning the images. However, she couldn't really enjoy the book... Tim's tongue had found her covered crotch and he was licking the already wet gusset. Almost without thinking, she began to move her hips from side to side. She closed her eyes in pleasure and an excited moan escaped her lips.

A minute or two after Jenny had settled down, the ring of her cell phone startled her. At first she wasn't going to answer it. But then she felt a little chill of excitement run through her at the thought of talking to someone on the phone while she was sitting on Tim's face. With a giggle she reached over and picked up the phone from the coffee table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.