Living Large - Cover

Living Large

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny is a large and beautiful woman who learns to accept herself as she is and not how others want her to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   BBW  

Jenny Thompson sat at her desk and watched a steady stream of sexy women parade by. She watched every morning as they hurried to receive their daily modeling assignments... and, they were always late. They had two things in common; they were beautiful and slim. That wasn't unusual since it was a modeling agency. Still, she wondered where they all came from since they didn't look like most of the people she knew. They were not the typical women that one saw on the street, but rather the kind you saw in every magazine or TV ad... a fantasy world.

Jenny had worked for The Davenport Modeling Agency for two years as a secretary or, as they called it, an administrative assistant. It was all the same. While she handled all the menial tasks for the managers, like getting plane reservations, setting up power lunches and gift shopping, she also planned meetings, set up agenda's and structured contract negotiations. The truth was that she knew more than most of the managers about what was going on in the organization and figured she could do their jobs better then they could. However, she wasn't a complainer and she liked her job... with the exception of shopping for gifts.

A sigh escaped Jenny's lips as she turned and gazed out the window wistfully. It was a pretty summer day and the trees lining the parking lot, three stories below, swayed in the breeze. It was the kind of day that always made Jenny nostalgic. She had moved to the city after graduating college, filled with the desire to make it in the fast paced world of fashion. She had a plan... she knew where she wanted to be; one day she wanted to own her own agency. Some of her friends thought that she was reaching for the impossible. But she didn't agree. Then again, many of her friends thought that she was selling her self-short when she took the administrative assistant job at the Davenport Agency. However, she didn't feel it was beneath her to start at the bottom... she wanted to learn everything there was to know about fashion and modeling. And, she was learning quickly.

However, while Jenny's plan for her career was going well, her personal life was another matter. She was twenty-eight years old and, while she had a nice circle of friends, she didn't have a boyfriend or anyone that she was dating regularly. It wasn't because she was ugly; on the contrary, she was quite attractive. However, she was what some referred to as big and beautiful. Not fat mind you... she was a big boned woman with large but firm thighs and very large breasts at 38D. Her waist was only 34 inches and that tended to make her breasts look even larger. Her hips, which she thought were fine, were 40 inches and her butt was shapely. Her weight was... well she hadn't been on a scale in a long time. It only depressed her. However, she was well proportioned and was taller than average at 5' 8". That made her somewhat imposing... even to some of the men. However, like every one else she knew, she wanted to be thinner. And like everyone else, she had tried all the fad diets: Atkins, Slimfast, Low-Carb and so on. She even exercised religiously at the gym... but nothing seemed to work. Eventually she had to conclude that she was always going to be a large woman. Both her mother and father were large people and, with exception of her skinny sister, every other member of her extended family was large.

Still, it bothered Jenny to see all the pretty and trim women every day looking beautiful and getting attention in their form fitting clothes. On the few occasions when she would go out for happy hour after work, she would watched all the men hang around the gorgeous women like flies. And while she sometimes envied the women, she really longed for a solid relationship with someone that took her as she was. If she ever found that person, she knew that he would see that she had a lot of love to give... not to mention that she was sexually insatiable.

Although her sexual experience was limited to a few guys-three to be exact-she had read every sex manual there was and knew all there was to know about sex. Moreover, she was willing to try it all. Unfortunately, she didn't have anyone to try it on... it had been a year since she had broken up with her last boyfriend. Even then, he wasn't much of a lover. Since then, she relied on her favorite dildo... it didn't have any baggage and only required fresh batteries occasionally. Still, it wasn't the same as a flesh and blood penis.

"Jenny, have you set up my lunch with Dan Burroughs yet?"

Jenny looked up and saw her boss, Tom Bradley, standing at her desk. He was always friendly and in fact, she thought that he almost flirted with her on occasion. Sometimes she would catch him looking at her butt when she bent over the filing cabinets. Other times he would make remarks about how good she looked on a particular day. However, she discounted it as just his outgoing personality. Tom wasn't married but she knew that he dated several of the models.

"Yes sir... it's at 12:15 today."

"Great, can you come in and take some notes for me?"

"Sure," Jenny said and grabbed her note pad. As she stood up, she knocked over a pile of papers on her desk, scattering them to the floor. "Damn," she said and got on her knees to pick them up.

Tom stooped down and began to help her retrieve the papers.

As she reached for the scattered sheets, Jenny looked at him and saw that his eyes were staring directly down her top. She had on a rather baggy sweater and when she was bent over, the V-neck top bulged out. She knew that he had an unobstructed view of her large, bra covered breasts. Because she could never find a bra that fit, she knew that quite a bit of flesh was showing above the bra. A chill of excitement rushed through her and she froze, allowing him to stare for some time. She felt her nipples grow hard and realized that when she stood up they would be poking through her sweater.

"Uh... uh... sorry," Tom said and his face turned red when he saw her looking at him.

Jenny raised her eyebrows and smiled.

When the papers were back on the desk, Jenny followed Tom into his office. She took a chair across the desk from him, sat down and crossed her legs. Her skirt, while not short, had a split up the side, allowing a substantial portion of her thighs to show. Again, she was surprised to see his eyes go to her legs. He must just be really horny, she thought, figuring that all the sexy models must not be satisfying him.

As Tom began to dictate his notes, he stood up and walked around the room. He always said he thought better when he was on his feet.

Jenny made notes on her pad and watched the 30 something man move around the room. He was tall and handsome with broad shoulders and a movie star smile-just the kind of man that would never look at her. Yet, she could feel his eyes go to the top of her sweater whenever he was near enough... and that seemed to be all the time recently. At one point, he stood at her shoulder, his groin almost touching her. Jenny could almost feel the heat from his body. If she moved her shoulder just an inch, she would be touching him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.