CSI: Change of Employment - Cover

CSI: Change of Employment

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Catharine Willows, a CSI investigator, finds herself suddenly fired from CSI. She's devastated and struggles to find new work. She finally decides to give her old career -- as an exotic dancer -- another try in hopes that she can support herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The aftermath of Catharine's all-night fuck session with Gil Grissom hadn't been what she might have expected. Yes, she and Gil had fucked that night until they were both exhausted. But, it was not the beginning of a serious romantic or even lustful sexual relationship; Gil Grissom was far too complex for something like that to develop, even with a woman as hot as Catharine. He'd be around again; she felt sure of it, but for now, Catharine was free to pursue her own life and her new-found career in stripping her clothes off for paying audiences.

The very next evening, Catharine was back up on the performance stage at the Maverick Club, showing off her sexy body and stripping hotly in front of another crowd of her admiring fans. Catharine found that she really looked forward to each evening's dancing, and she was finding more variety of ways to take care of the always high level of sexual arousal that she had reached by the time her evening was even halfway through.

Catharine loved how Gil had shown up that evening and not only made her performances some of the hottest and sexiest she'd ever given, but she also loved the fact that she'd actually had the experience of getting to fuck Gil Grissom finally. Seducing Gil and then going with him to the hotel and fucking his brains out had been a long-time dream finally realized. Tonight, Gil wasn't in the audience but Catharine still found herself dancing up on the stage with him in mind until she suddenly noticed an especially sexy young hottie who was sitting 3 or 4 rows back in the crowd. From that moment on, that evening's dances were all basically done for him. And, Catharine hoped that her hot sexy dance routines would get her fucked by the evening's end.

By the time Catharine came out onto the stage for her second show that night, she was already so horny that she knew after this segment she'd either have to finger her and get off or she'd have to make some other provisions for sexual release. Catharine came out on stage dressed initially as a cowgirl and she was only wearing a sexy black vest and a short pleated leather skirt with some big ass-kicking cowboy boots. She quickly moved into the sexy rhythm and beat of her dance music and by the end of the first song, the vest had fallen to the floor, revealing a very skimpy bikini top underneath and shortly after that, Catharine's skirt joined the vest, leaving her in only an equally skimpy thong. With only the bra top and thong on, Catharine focused her attentions on the sexy young guy she'd picked out and she devoted a lot of time dancing right in front of where he was sitting.

By the time Catharine came out of her bra top and thong, her pussy was streaming with her arousal juices. She was so fucking horny she could feel her heart pounding rapidly as she writhed and gyrated in rhythm with the music she'd picked out to do her dance routines to. Then, once she was naked, Catharine began to run her hands up and down over her naked body, focusing on her large sexy naked breasts, her lower belly and then down in between her shapely legs. As Catharine kept dancing, she reached over and picked up one of her flesh-colored dildos that looked exactly like a man's erect hardon. Catharine began to make love with the dildo right there on stage in front of her audience. She stroked the head and shaft of the sex toy up and down in the cleavage between her rounded breasts, over the erect points of her nipples and then up and down over the middle of her stomach and down in between her legs. Then, before she did anything more adventurous with the dildo, Catharine brought it back to her mouth and took the head and 2 or 3 inches of the artificial cock in her lips and she basically began to blow her sex toy. As she did this, Catharine was watching the reactions of her fans, and she could see many of the men shifting in their seats as they imagined this was their cock that Catharine was sucking on.

Catharine moved into the final song of her show, and this time she was going back to the bold daring actions of one of her earlier on-stage performances. Catharine took the dildo and after she'd acted like she was sucking it off, she then slid the dildo down over her flat sexy belly and then up between her legs. Catharine had practiced and rehearsed her routine and as she slid the artificial cock up and down over her legs and thighs with the head of the dildo downward, she suddenly flipped the dildo "head up" and quickly rubbed it over her wet exposed pussy lips until she could feel the slipperiness of the big fake cock and then she positioned it right at her pussy lips and began sliding it up inside her horny pussy. Catharine knew that she might get in trouble for actually penetrating her pussy with the dildo, but she knew if she brought herself off to orgasm and made it clear that she was masturbating herself there until she orgasmed, she'd probably be in a lot of hot water.

With the dildo head securely in both hands, the head of the cock and then an inch or two buried inside her pussy, she began stroking the dildo in and out, letting her fans sitting close up to the stage actually see her pussy wetness and her own pussy nectar soaking the first inches of the dildo. And then after she'd stroked it in and out of her pussy for about a minute, Catharine pulled the dildo out and quickly brought it up to her own mouth, licking her tongue over it and licking the large pink dildo clean of her pussy's wetness all over it.

Catharine used that final stage to bring her on-stage act to a close and then as the movie finished, she gathered her clothes and made her way off-stage and back to her dressing area. Before she got settled down to relax, Catharine quickly picked up a card with her name on it, and had one of the stage hands take it out to the hot sexy young man she'd spotted in the audience. It said, "Would love to talk to you -- Catharine" and she had it sent to him right then before she went back and got herself something to drink and started resting for her next show.

In less than 5 minutes, one of the other girls said she had a visitor and Catharine gathered her dressing gown around her body and went to one of the private rooms -- and there she found the young hottie that she'd sent her card to. She'd hoped he'd respond to her invitation and Catharine was thrilled that she would have a few moments alone with this eager young male fan before her evening continued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.