CSI: Change of Employment - Cover

CSI: Change of Employment

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Catharine Willows, a CSI investigator, finds herself suddenly fired from CSI. She's devastated and struggles to find new work. She finally decides to give her old career -- as an exotic dancer -- another try in hopes that she can support herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

That night with Gil Grissom had changed Catharine Willows life in unexpected directions. She had never expected to see her former CSI boss there in the crowd as she did her exotic dance routines at the Maverick Club. She certainly never expected her own deep-held secret sexual fantasies about Gil to actually come anywhere close to becoming a reality. And, Catharine had to admit to herself that she'd never expected to have the chance to fuck Gil, much less to do it there in the club after one of her performances.

Gil had actually come to the club that night to convince himself that what he'd heard about Catharine was really true. He'd heard through hearsay that his former CSI subordinate had returned to her former career as an exotic dancer. Gil simply couldn't envision Catharine up on a performance stage, taking her clothes off until she was totally naked and dancing erotically in front of a crowd of strange men and women. Gil had taken the evening off from his CSI shift to go to the club and sit in the middle of the crowd where he hoped he wouldn't be immediately obvious to Catharine if and when she came out on the stage. When he heard the MC announce that Catharine Willows was going to be the next performer, Gil had felt himself growing hot and he noticed a growing hardness in his groin as he anticipated actually seeing Catharine in action as a featured exotic dancer.

Within only moments of actually seeing Catharine Willows up there on the stage performing, Gil felt himself responding in the most exciting and sexual way to what he was seeing. He quickly felt his cock grow to total hardness inside his pants and then Gil realized he was getting more sexually aroused than he ever had before in his life. Gil could not take his eyes off of Catharine as she danced, and as she gradually took off more and more clothes, his eyes were glued to her.

When Catharine finally had taken all of her clothes off -- the professional business suit, her jacket, blouse, skirt and then her thong and bra -- Gil couldn't believe the beautiful sexy and very sensual woman he was watching. Could this be the Catharine he'd worked side-by-side with for years? Yes, it was and he finally realized how blind and how stupid he'd been as he'd worked near this gorgeous woman and never even realized what was there beside him.

Gil could hardly believe how his meeting with Catharine went when he went backstage to talk to her after her performance was over. He didn't know what he planned to say or do when he went to meet her, and when he and her both responded so hotly to each other, Gil could hardly believe that he was actually fucking Catharine Willows as he was standing there, driving his hard thick cock in and out of her hot wet and very turned on pussy. Gil knew he was blind to Catharine and the other women he worked around, but when he not only saw Catharine up on the stage, naked, dancing back and forth, he was amazed. When he found himself with his hands full with her sexy hot tits, and his cock buried deep inside her pussy, he was totally blown away.

Gil and Catharine finished their impromptu quickie fuck and then Gil asked her if they could meet again that night after she'd finished her last performance. He didn't know where this was all leading to, but Gil knew that fucking Catharine there in only a matter of minutes was only the beginning of what he hoped to experience with her.

Catharine danced during her last three shows that night like she'd never danced there in the Maverick Club before. Many of the audience members left the club commented that Catharine was one of the hottest and most dynamic exotic dancers they'd ever seen. Little did Catharine's eager fans realize that Catharine was still dancing in her head for Gil Grissom and they were only the lucky recipients of the sexual fantasies and images that were flashing in her mind.

Catharine quickly threw on some casual clothes she'd worn to the club and joined Gil Grisson in his car. He quickly drove them to a nearby "No-Tell" motel where he could get a room without fear of it becoming public knowledge. Even though Catharine was no longer working for him in CSI, Gil was still concerned about the image of him fucking his gorgeous former assistant shift chief.

Gil laughed to himself as he got the key to their room. Catharine's choice of clothes when she'd been in CSI had always been appropriate but fairly sexy and never failed to emphasize her nice figure. Even he had noticed that, but tonight Catharine had dressed far more sexy as she'd grabbed something to put on there at the club. Her top was cropped, showing plenty of midriff, and she'd thrown on a very sexy pair of cut-off jeans. Gil's cock was battling to escape from his pants, even before he got to the room.

It was 2:30 A.M. when Gil showed Catharine into the motel room. He let her go first and then he shut the door behind them, locking it. Now, Gil Grissom and Catharine Willows were truly alone at last.

Catharine stood there for a moment and then she walked into Gil's arms, offering herself to him. Her lips met his as she let him know how turned on and hot she was for him. For a moment, Gil didn't really respond but then Catharine felt his lips soften to match the desire and hotness of her kiss, too. Catharine didn't really know what kind of lover Gil would be but now, more than ever, she wanted to find out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.