CSI: Change of Employment - Cover

CSI: Change of Employment

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Catharine Willows, a CSI investigator, finds herself suddenly fired from CSI. She's devastated and struggles to find new work. She finally decides to give her old career -- as an exotic dancer -- another try in hopes that she can support herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Catharine Willows tried to relax a little after her first performance that evening, but it was hard when she was so turned on and sexually frustrated. She knew the evening's dance sets were only going to take her even higher in her sexual needs to get off. Catharine thought about getting one of the other strippers, Lydia, a known bisexual, to go in one of the spare rooms in the back of the building and have sex with her. She got up from her dressing table, and walked over to where the sexy young brunette was sitting and almost asked her to go in back but Catharine held off. Before she knew it, time for her second show arrived and Catharine quickly changed into her dance costume for her second act.

This time Catharine was even more formally dressed than her first time on the stage that evening. She was wearing a white blouse, a dark short skirt and a matching jacket with a sexy thong and bust-emphasizing bra underneath. She wanted the impression to be that she could be a well-dressed professional woman on the surface but underneath she was really a hot-sexed lusty beauty beneath her clothes.

Catharine decided for forego any sex toys this time and to use only her costume, her dance music, and her natural sexiness to hook the audience and take them with her during her hot, high tempo dance performance.

Again for this show, Catharine had her thick sexy reddish-blonde hair pinned up on her head to make her look more professional. As her music started, she slowly began to twist and move to the beat. Catharine thought this was one of her hottest routines because of the big contrast between how she appeared on the stage and how she ended up by the end of the final set of music. Catharine especially loved the transition from the attractive blonde in business suit to the wanton lusty babe, dancing totally naked in front of a large crowd of horny lusty men -- and women in the audience.

Catharine intentionally kept all her clothes on a bit longer than usual to get her fans anxious for her to begin stripping. Catharine danced back and forth and then she slipped the jacket off and twirled it a few times before dropping it onto the stage nearby. She knew that once it was removed, the sexy bra underneath her white blouse would emphasize her full rounded breasts. Before she removed either the blouse or her skirt, Catharine reached up and pulled the pins out of her hair and caused it to fall down beautifully around her shoulders. Catharine let her longer hair fly sexily as she tossed her head and pulled the blouse out of her skirt. Then, Catharine gradually undid her blouse and finally flashed it open to reveal the hot bra holding her breasts underneath. Catharine slipped her blouse off and her skirt quickly joined it on the floor.

Then, wearing only her sexy demi-bra and skimpy thong, Catharine began to second set of music. Catharine tried to dance as hotly and seductively as she could as she checked out different men and women there in the audience. Catharine would pick out a fan close to the stage and stop to dance specifically for them before she continued moving across the stage. Catharine would often focus on 3 or 4 good-looking hot guys and pretend she was dancing to lure them backstage into bed with her.

She'd already picked out 3 guys and one particularly sexy blonde woman that night just as she prepared to reach between her breasts to undo her bra. Just as she was on the verge of uncovering her large sexy breasts, it happened -- she saw her former CSI boss, Gil Grissom -- sitting about midway back in the crowd. Catharine almost lost her rhythm and dance flow as she realized that Gil Grissom himself had come to watch her perform. Catharine at first thought she was only imagining Gil was there, but then she saw him more slightly and she could clearly see his face with the new beard he was wearing.

Now, Catharine's purpose in her exotic dance routine took on an all-new intensity. She'd often fantasized about Gil Grissom and she actually masturbated many times with him in mind as her sexual partner. Gil Grissom was hot -- no question about it. Gil had a sexy mysterious air about him that attracted a lot of women. His problem was that he never followed up on that interest in him from women he met.

Catharine wasn't like most of the women who saw Gil in a casual encounter. She'd worked with him for several years and Catharine had found herself increasingly attracted to Gil sexually. There had been times when she wished he would make a pass at her or proposition her sexually. There had been time she'd wished he would kiss her. Catharine's problem was there was no way for Gil to do anything sexually intimate with her since she worked for him in CSI. An affair with her would have ruined both their CSI careers -- for Catharine at least, that was no longer any deterrent.

Tonight, Catharine realized there was something very magical happening that she'd never planned on -- her former CSI boss, Grissom, had obviously taken the night off to come to the Maverick Club and watch her dance. Catharine couldn't imagine any other reason why Gil would be there and she would ensure he got his money's worth before he left. From the moment she realized it was really Gil Grissom, there was really no one else there in the Maverick Club but her and Gil.

Catharine was wearing only her thong and her bra, items designed to provide the last physical barrier from her viewer's eyes before she removed them and let her audience enjoy her naked breasts and her overall hotness and physical beauty. Catharine swayed and pranced, working hard to make her tits jiggle and sway to attract Gil's attention. She danced on the performance pole and then she turned facing Gil and popped the front-closure snaps to her bra. Catharine was really turning herself on as she freed her full sexy breasts and slipped her hand down inside each bra cup to caress the sensitive nipple before she exposed it to the audience's and more importantly, to Gill Grissom's view. Then she slipped her bra off and shortly after that her thong fell to the floor at her feet, too. Catharine was finally naked for the very first time for the eyes of her sexual fantasy, Gil Grissom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.