CSI: Change of Employment - Cover

CSI: Change of Employment

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Catharine Willows, a CSI investigator, finds herself suddenly fired from CSI. She's devastated and struggles to find new work. She finally decides to give her old career -- as an exotic dancer -- another try in hopes that she can support herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Catharine Willows couldn't believe how wonderfully her exotic dancing career had taken off again. She had only been back on-stage a few weeks and already she was far more famous and more popular with the club audiences than she'd ever been in her earlier days of stripping for a crowd. She was loving how quickly her sexy reddish-blonde hair was growing and she had gotten it trimmed just a bit to help it look hot, but she intended to let it grow much longer than it had ever been while she worked with CSI for over a decade. The job requirements of being a CSI investigator were one thing -- there shorter hair was easier to deal with a less likely to produce evidence contamination; on the performance stage at the Maverick Club, Catharine though longer hair looked a whole lot sexier on here than it did when she was wearing it short. Catharine not only thought her hair added to her physical appearance but it also felt good as it swayed back and forth over her shoulders and upper body.

Catharine was sitting at her makeup table there in the back area of the Maverick Club, putting on the final touches of her makeup for the first show of the evening, and trying to ignore the fact that she was already amazingly horny and she hadn't even danced the first time for that night's work. Her dark pouty nipples were already poking out firmly in her obvious arousal, and occasionally Catharine would reach down, flicking her fingers over one tit and then the other one. Catharine wanted to go masturbate but she resisted the strong temptation to get herself off until she'd danced at least once or twice. Then, she might not be able to hold out for the remainder of the evening.

Then, Catharine began getting dressed for her first dance set of the evening. She'd cycled through a lot of show outfits and characters over recent weeks, but tonight she thought she'd actually play on her former work at CSI. Catharine came onto the stage when it was her turn to dance, in what appeared to be the kind of work clothes she used to wear when she was going on the night shift at CSI with Grissom and her other co-workers. She almost wished Gil Grissom, Sarah, Nick and her other former work friends were in the audience so she could show them that not only could she "do CSI", but she could also do her job as an exotic dancer equally well. Catharine's initial costume consisted of what appeared to be a pair of pants, and a T-shirt with a bag of work items that she carried onto the stage with her. Catharine immediately started dancing and rapidly bringing the fans into her act as soon as she laid her little toolbag down and began moving back and forth on the performance stage. Her first music was designed to set the mood of a business-like woman who gradually surrenders to her more lusty sexual nature. Catharine had her hair pinned up when she first came out, but after she'd popped the fastenings on her pants to reveal a hot pink thong underneath and then slipped her T-shirt off to show the skimpy bra top barely covering up her sexy full breasts, she slipped the pins out of her hair, letting her longer tresses fall down sensually around her shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.