CSI: Change of Employment - Cover

CSI: Change of Employment

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Catharine Willows, a CSI investigator, finds herself suddenly fired from CSI. She's devastated and struggles to find new work. She finally decides to give her old career -- as an exotic dancer -- another try in hopes that she can support herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Catharine Willows' first night performing as an exotic dancer again after being out of the industry for a decade had turned out to be a night she would never forget. Very soon into her first performance, Catharine had begun to feel like she'd never left exotic dancing. By her third performance, she could feel her steps, her rhythm and the pacing of her gradual removal of her clothes and her titillation of her viewing audience all beginning to work together smoothly and achieving the desired objective of pleasuring her audience and making them enjoy themselves enough that they tipped well at the end.

Each time Catharine stepped out from behind the curtains that night, the club manager's comments had gotten more and more glowing as he could tell that not only had Catharine not lost her touch, but she seemed far hotter, more sexy and sensual than she'd ever seemed to be when she'd danced in his club years earlier.

When Catharine finally left the stage for the final time that night, she was very tired but she was also so pleased to find out that she hadn't lost her dancing touch, and she still had something to give in a career as an exotic dancer in Las Vegas. When Catharine got off the stage, she found herself having to deal with the same realities she had several years earlier -- dancing turned her on more than she could have imagined. Even before she left the club for home, she had to go into the ladies bathroom and take care of her problem. She knew other girls got off in a variety of ways, too, and she'd probably turn to some of those same means eventually. For now, her hands and her little friends would take care of her horniness. In five minutes, Catharine was breathing hard and then cumming as she drove two fingers in and out of her wet swollen pussy. She remembered 2 or 3 guys she'd picked out of the audience that night to imagine being with and when her orgasms exploded in her pussy, she imagined one with his hard cock in her mouth while one of the other studs was doing her from behind. That night when she arrived home, she tucked her little girl in bed and then she lay on her own bed, totally naked and spent an hour getting herself off with her biggest and most powerful vibrator. When Catharine climaxed the third time in a row, she was driving the vibe in and out of her pussy like she wished a man was doing right then.

The next morning Catharine had gone shopping again and she'd sat down and made some tentative plans on how to build on her first night's success and to see if she could take her exotic dancing career to higher levels this time than she had the first time around. Catharine designed several new outfits and routines that she planned to work on in the weeks ahead while she continued to hone her dancing and stripping skills once again at the Maverick Club.

Catharine sometimes found herself wondering if her young daughter would someday follow in her footsteps and become a stripper, too. Her little girl, now age 12, was already very pretty and Catharine knew she was entering adolescence. Catharine wasn't sure she wanted her to dance and take her clothes off for audiences but here was her own mother doing it -- what was her daughter to think?

Several days later after Catharine had pleasantly discovered that she could still dance and strip and get an audience wildly hot after her performance, she found herself wondering what she'd ever do if somehow her CSI job was offered to her again. Catharine knew she hadn't been responsible for the lost evidence and while she seemed to be firmly established again in the world of Las Vegas strip clubs and all that went with that, she also secretly held the desire for her reputation and her record as a CSI investigator to be redeemed, even if she never went back to that line of work. And, now that Catharine had not only become an exotic dancer again, she wondered if the call ever came telling her she could come back to CSI, could she return to her former job and co-workers and would she return to CSI? Catharine knew that at that moment she wasn't being forced to make that decision and that option wasn't open to her. She just thought about it a lot all the same.

That night's performances were even smoother and more erotic and sexier than any she'd ever done before. Catharine had the natural skills not only of a dancer, but also of a beautiful, sexy and physically well-endowed woman in her early 30's and she could visibly turn her audience on and get them to open up their wallets and purses. Catharine loved the realization that not only did she had a large audience following of male fans, but she'd increasing noticed that she had a lot of very enthusiastic and faithful female fans that came to watch her perform as well. Catharine didn't have to strain too much to understand exactly why she attracted a nice female following as much as she did a lot of horny hot males; she was an attractive, sexy and seductive woman and she knew there were lots of women, some lesbians and bisexuals to be sure, who could appreciate what she had to offer there to her audience as much as men could appreciate it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.