Annie: A Porn Starlet Is Born - Cover

Annie: A Porn Starlet Is Born

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Annie, now seven months pregnant, has been making porn films to earn money, but she's gotten better with each role she'd done. Now she performs with a man much older than her who is supposed to be her father and the man who knocked her up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Annie had already made three porn flicks in her advanced state of pregnancy. Her first one, a something less resounding success as a first venture into making porn movies, had been when she was already six months along in her pregnancy and badly in need of money. Then, the porn film producer gave Annie a second chance and this time she'd done better even though her co-star had been a male porn actor several years older than her. Her third venture out had been a surprise foursome with three horny well-hung black studs, and that was when Annie had shown, despite her getting larger in pregnancy every time she fucked in front of the camera, that she had a lot of potential as a future porn film star.

Then, the Ecstasy Film Company gave her another call and told her they'd like to sign her for some more film projects before she delivered her baby and then a lot of work once she'd become a new mother.

On the day before Annie was to show up for her next film project, the producer asked her to come by his office and then make a stop by wardrobe before she left so they could get some of her clothes for the next few films lined up. Annie thought John Byers was a rather sexy young man, possibly in his mid-30s and she'd had some sexual fantasies about fucking him sometime after she'd given birth. Annie felt plenty sexy and horny now that she was seven months along and her belly was really showing with the baby nearing full term, but she felt like John and other men might find her even sexier once she was no longer so big with her pregnancy.

The next morning, bright and early, Annie showed up at the film set and she put on the maternity outfit they'd selected for her role in this latest porn flick. It was a nice little maternity top and a pair of short shorts that fit Annie nicely with her pregnant belly as big and swollen with child as she was.

Ecstasy Film Company liked to produce porn flicks that were a bit edgy, and the script for Annie's latest venture in front of the camera was again based on one of those taboo themes that they found their customers really enjoyed. One thing they'd discovered was how much viewers enjoyed seeing pregnant babes getting fucked, sucking cock and doing all the things the normal porn starlets did but there was something extra-erotic about watching an obviously knocked up woman getting it on and taking horny porn stars cocks in her pussy. Annie's performances had sold a lot of videos and the film company had even received lots of fan mail telling them how much they enjoyed seeing Annie perform on-camera and how they'd like to see her in action more. John Byers knew a hot commodity when he saw one and he determined to get as much film work out of Annie as they could while she was still in her sexy knocked up condition.

The theme of this film shoot was that Annie, very much pregnant in her seven months along, was visited by her father, Hal, who put the moves on her even though she was very pregnant. In the course of the shoot, Annie reveals that her father, Hal, is the man who's fucked her and given her the baby that's growing inside her belly. The script called for Hal and Annie to fuck there in her bedroom where he does her and plows her pussy until just before he produces the famous "money shot".

When the film director shouted, "Action," Annie walked over to the back door of the kitchen set where she'd filmed her second movie and opened it to find her father, Hal, standing there.

"Hi, Daddy, come in," Annie invited as she opened the door for her father and let him into the kitchen.

"Hi, sweetheart," Hal said as he walked over and embraced Annie lovingly, and then he leaned up, covering her lips in a kiss that obviously was something more than what a father would normally share with his own daughter.

"Mmmm, you're so naughty, Daddy," Annie said, as she kissed him and then leaned back, looking him in the eyes.

"Why would you say that, baby?" Hal asked, as he reached down, caressing his hands over the large swollenness of Annie's pregnant belly. "My little girl is really starting to show now, aren't you?" Hal said, as he rubbed Annie's big belly and then his hands moved back up to her bra-encased breasts, swollen much bigger in her expectant state.

"Well, you're the one who got me this way, aren't you, Daddy?" Annie said, as she voiced the deep secret about her being heavy with child that only she and her father were aware of. "You're the horny male who buried his dick inside his own daughter and fucked me until you knocked me up, honey," Annie said as she resumed her loving embrace with her father.

"Annie, I'm so horny for you. Can we make love this morning before I go out of town on a few days ' business trip?" Hal asked as he looked his sexy young pregnant daughter up and down. Hal's cock had been semi-aroused before he'd even knocked on Annie's back door and now that he could see that Annie was obviously approaching the end of her pregnancy, he really wanted to make love to her again several times before she delivered.

"Oh yes, Daddy, let's do it. I'm so horny anymore that I couldn't possibly get enough cock to satisfy me," Annie admitted.

"Can I fuck you right here on the kitchen table, Annie, or would you rather I do you on the couch or back in your bed?" Hal asked. He thought about picking Annie up and carrying her to wherever they were going to get it on, but he decided that with her being so pregnant, he'd better not risk that.

"Let's go fuck in my bed, Daddy; places like the couch, the kitchen table, and the armless chair don't quite get it right now in my advanced condition of expectant motherhood," Annie said as she took Hal's hand, leading him down the hallway to her nearby bedroom.

When they reached her bedroom, Annie turned into Hal's arms again, pressing her pregnant body as closely next to his as she could manage and she took his hands, placing them on both of her swollen tits. "Play with my big sexy breasts, Daddy, before you start helping me get naked," Annie told her father, and she reached down, unzipping her dad's pants, reaching inside and pulling his growing cock out so she could start stroking him and bringing him to full and hard erection.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.