P. Fogg: A MEMOIR - Cover

P. Fogg: A MEMOIR

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Part 16

Incest Sex Story: Part 16 - This is, thanks to the recent discovery of a long lost manuscript -- what should be titled -- The Unexpurgatated Tale Of Around the World in 80 Days. For Mr. Phileas Fogg was not a fictional character. This is his memoir, filled with lusty tales of Victorian debauchery and vivid descriptions of the times. Sit back and enjoy this tale for the first time as it should have been read years ago.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest  

But it was affection, not love that bound Mrs. Bentley and I together. We both came to realize it after a short time, but after her arrival I found myself venturing out once again, first to stroll along Saville Row, and then London of an evening.

Once again, this time at Mrs. Bentley's urging, I grew a beard; and eventually I took advantage of my club membership and soon entered into what one might say was a virtual ironclad routine of rising at the same time each morning and arriving at the Reform Club at exactly noon to spend the next twelve hours there before departing for my residence on Saville Row.

Mrs. Bentley's visits soon fell off to three times a week, during which times we fornicated like rabbits. I shall not bore the reader further with our dalliances, except to relate that one evening when Mrs. Bentley arrived with Dolly in tow.

And what an unforgettable evening it was.

I was not expecting Dolly at all. They made it a surprise and a grand surprise it was. I learned that Dolly had missed our randy play and it turned out that although she dearly loved her husband, he lacked shall we say, a certain adroitness generally required of a lover in the boudoir.

We did not waste much time in beginning to remove our clothing. I recall making Dolly gasp as I found her drawers under the layers of skirt and underskirt and petticoat. She stopped, her fingers paused in opening her bodice and I smiled. She wore one of the pairs I had given to her during the time we spent together; little more than scraps of sheer lace held snug by a knotted cord.

She moaned and began to move against me as I cupped her cunt through the lace, and rubbed my fingers against her lips, feeling the heat of them, and the dampness.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," I murmured for some silly reason as I found the knot which held her drawers and slipped it loose.

Mrs. Bentley was in the process of removing her stockings as I slid one finger inside Dolly, and as I added a second, Mrs. Bentley stuck her tongue out at me in a school girlish manner and lewdly hissed, "You'll have more than enough to eat this night, my love."

I laughed at her and gave her what I hoped was a lascivious wink and found myself totally enthralled by Dolly's most warm and wet quim. I kissed her throat and she rolled her hips against me, then arched her back as I began to frig her; and felt a buzz of her voice against my throat as she said, "I've really missed you so much..."

My fingers were gliding in and out of her thoroughly saturated cunt and her hands dove into her skirts to play with mine. Then Mrs. Bentley knelt next to us and stroked Dolly's fluttering thighs and her shivering belly with one hand while the other freed Dolly's magnificent breasts from their confinement.

I removed my hand from her skirts and held my fingers up for Dolly to lick, which she did playfully relishing the taste of herself.

She looked up at me with a satisfied, feline smile." And what might we be contemplating next?" She asked coquettishly as Mrs. Bentley surreptitiously brought my prick into view.

"Give it a nice suck, would you Mrs. Bentley?" I asked.

"Please, call me Eunice when we're having a fuck would you dearie?" She replied with a grin like a cat having swallowed a canary. Then of course, she devoured me.

"Yes, of course, I replied when I'd recaptured my breath and gave myself up to the delightful sensations of her tongue rolling over my erection as it remained clamped tightly between her lips.

Dolly reached across her to rub my foot, then my calf. Eunice's hand quickly darted down to stroke my thigh and I groaned contentedly.

I started to protest, wanting to get back to Dolly's quim, but both women shushed me. Moreover, Dolly's nimble fingers had located my testicles and begun tickling them as Eunice sucked laboriously upon my manhood.

I leaned back against Dolly, cradling my head against her shoulder, as she slipped a dainty finger inside my arse; Turning my head slightly I found her lips and we kissed with open mouths until the naughty devil sent a second finger up me arse to join the first.

I groaned, and she shushed me, and we kissed some more; I lifted my body up then to meet her probing fingers; my back arched like a bow, my head falling back away from her mouth, and she looked on smiling, her fingers doing devilish work as the candles flickered in her deep blue eyes.

And then there was this magnificent wave. It came over me all at once, that wave; my prick exploded, and I fell back onto the featherbed with a feeling of weightlessness and euphoria.

A few minutes passed before I was sufficiently roused to renew my play with the two beauties. Dolly hissed in pleasure as I stroked her cunt again, velvety, and hot it was. She tangled her fingers in my hair and rolled her hips against my hand. I felt the muscles in her calves tighten under my caress and I urged my tongue into her quim as Eunice caught each of Dolly's nipples and worked them, twisting them one way and then the other and Dolly moaned with erotic pleasure each time Eunice changed direction.

I slid a hand down her flank to her buttocks, ducking beneath the hem of the chemise to caress her skin as I found her little nub, the little man in the boat tis called, and worried at it with my lips and teeth.

She cried out, something wordless and threw her arms back over her head. I worried the boatman some more and then stopped to have a look at that lovely cunt of hers; a cunt that I had sorely missed. It gaped at me, wet it was for certain; the juices of her pleasure were smeared along her trembling thighs. And Eunice, whom I had been neglecting, had one hand pawing lewdly at Dolly's breast and was breathing in ragged, lusty pants. She, like Dolly appeared to be utterly beyond herself; and I had never seen either of them look more beautiful then they did at that moment.

I took a moment to tell them just that and they covered my face and neck with wet kisses, ending by kissing one another, using their tongues in superb fashion I might add and before they had finished their kissing I was in possession of a roaring erection and wondering where to stick it.

Mrs. Bentley won the honors and I took her arm and positioned her with her arse protruding off the end the bed. I knelt on a bench behind Mrs. Bentley and admired her fine arse, running my hands lightly over her rump at first, then getting rougher and squeezing those plump cheeks with both hands, causing her to moan with pleasure. Releasing her cheeks for the moment, I reached round her front and found her nipples. They were heavy with blood, and the touch thrilled us both.

"Oh!" she moaned, pushing her arse back against me, "Oh!"

Behind her kneeling by the headboard, I could see Dolly looking down on the scene, chewing absently on a strand of her blonde hair.

I let go her teats and eased backward a bit, then leaned forward and began to gamahuch Eunice for her arse had the strongest appeal to me at that very moment. Using long, lascivious swipes of my tongue from the star of her puckered arsehole to her now unhidden boatman; I caused Eunice to cry out: "No, No, with your prick!"

Eunice didn't wait for me to act, but reached back and, taking it firmly in hand, guided it to her cunt. She paused for a second, her palm along my shaft, her fingertips against my balls; my knob at the wet entrance of her labia; then she drew in her breath and thrust back at me and it seemed my prick was sucked into her rather than me pushing it into her.

It disappeared into her so easily; so rapidly that it was much akin to a knife cutting through butter.

"OHHHHH YES!" She sighed as the entirety of my member entered her.

Her mouth fluttered open. Her belly rippled thrice and she grimaced in pleasure. I began to fuck her, using slow, drawn out strokes that had her hips squirming and writhing in pleasure while she moaned thickly with undisguised pleasure.

I caressed her back, my hands gliding up and down her smooth, pliant flesh; then reached under to fondle her breasts.

A quick glance over at Dolly found her removing the remainder of her clothing while pressing first one hand, then the other into her quim depending on which was needed to remove her garments.

Eunice hissed softly as I squeezed her swollen mounds in my hands; then pinched her rigid nipples. In return, she cupped and then lightly squeezed my balls.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, Mr. Fogg," she murmured and turned her face to mine.

We changed to a more comfortable position and I whispered in her ear, "Please, call me Phileas," bringing the two of us to a first name basis at last. Then we enjoyed a deep kiss while I caressed her cock filled cunt and we moaned into each other's mouth.

Slowly, Eunice straightened. Her hips began to move, gyrating in tight, erotic circles on my lap. She groaned and her back arched slowly. Her hips swirled slowly; her buttocks constantly flexing and squeezing my prick.

She hissed softly and her hips rose, still circling and undulating; then suddenly she spiraled down slowly. Her mouth fluttered open and she leaned forward, her shoulders hunched and deep hollows appeared in them. Then with her hands on my knees Eunice began to rock up and down on my cock, sliding her cunt up and down the length of my shaft. Her belly rippled inward and she arched her back and hissed in pleasure as her cunt ground down deep on my manhood.

Suddenly she paused with my prick half in and half out of her and clapped her buttocks rapidly together, squeezing my cock with her cunt. I gasped under her and arched my hips as my member reared into her and she moaned in delight.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh god yes!" she cried.

"Ugh! Now, quickly! Fuck Dolly!" And she rolled away from me.

Waving her arm she urged Dolly to take her place, and groaned, "You've satisfied me... for the moment, Phileas!"

"Come on! Come on, whore!" She yelled at her friend, "Hump the man!"

I waited impatiently for Dolly's warm loins to settle down upon my shaft and as soon as she did, we began to fuck like two dogs in heat. Whimpering and moaning her pleasure, Dolly began rocking up and down on my engorged penis. Her breasts jumped and bounced with her motions and I tried without success to catch a nipple in my mouth. Gasping and crying out, she moved faster and faster. Her arse caromed off my thighs; her thighs mashed my balls in excitement.

The palm of her hand, fingers spread, lay flat on her belly as she suddenly ground her hips round in tight, jerky circles. Hissing her pleasure, she slowly drew her right hand up her body; then mashed her breasts savagely and thence up to her grimacing face wherein she covered her eyes.

"God yes! She moaned. "Oh fuck... I can't tell yer how much I love your cock in me slit!"

I swiveled my hips as I thrust and sent my prick careening along what must have been fresh territory as she wailed, "OHHH, YES!"

We were so covered with sweat if was difficult to maintain any purchase on her waist. It took some doing, but I finally managed it and was able to move her up and down on my shaft again reveling in the soft feel of her cunt as it slithered along the length of my shaft.

Dolly hunched forward and held both breasts in her hands; mouth open in a wide "O" as she rocked back and forth, seeming lost in her own world.

The savage in me took charge and I began to yank her up and down on my lance, growling "ferociously" as Eunice reminded me later; and in the process forcing a series of choking cries from poor Dolly.

As I came to my senses... this savagery did not, in fact, last very long. Dolly's head was lolling listlessly as she had spent several times during my assault and then fainted.

I paused, not certain as to what action if any I was required to take.

Eunice resolved the problem having witnessed more that I did as a participant and eased Dolly to one side, then spying my still rampant erection, Eunice straddled my thighs and quickly moved my prick into her slippery cunt as I watched numbly.

"Mmmm, she groaned as she rocked slowly back and forth on her knees.

"Time to satisfy me again, Mr. Phileas Fogg," she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Can you feel it?" She said still hissing like a cobra. "Can you feel it squeezing your great big prick?"

"YES! It's so lovely. Nice and tight! I spat out. "Nice and hot and juicy too!"

"So... does it feel good? Honestly?"

"It's bloody marvelous!"

Dolly had revived and began to tickle my testicles and I told her I loved her and what she was doing.

Both women cackled lewdly.

I sent my hands in search of Eunice's breasts and finding them, fondled them lovingly.

Dolly abandoned my balls and moved up to take one of Eunice's breasts from me and suckled it, eliciting a whimper of joy from Eunice.

I seemed to be taking an extraordinary amount of time before coming and wondered at it, but did not complain as Eunice whimpered again, this time as a result of my writhing hips sending my prick thrusting into her.

She smiled down at me, then bent over and kissed me deeply. Dolly had relinquished the breast permitting her to do it. Dolly had some devilment in her and on leaving the supple breast; she pressed a finger into Eunice's arse.

Our kiss ended abruptly at this as Eunice shrieked with pleasure and surprise.

I thumbed Eunice's clitoris and she moaned all the louder. Her eyes were wide open and she was looking straight at me; yet there was no hint of recognition in them as her climax crashed down on her and I held her tightly to me as I too spent inside her.

We lay there, gasping for breath for some time before we both heard Dolly's plaintive call.

"Eunice," said Dolly, her voice weighted with thwarted desire and need.

I kissed Eunice's neck, and she turned her head to look at me, and I kissed her mouth, savoring the taste of her, delighting in the enthusiasm of her tongue as it licked at my lips, my teeth, my own tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.