Anthony's Great Race - Cover

Anthony's Great Race

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 3: Wednesday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday - Anthony receives a mysterious letter, inviting him to join an exclusive, secretive contest. The goal? Sleep with as many women as possible on a week-long trip from coast to coast. The winnings? A cool million. Note: No sex in the prologue and the romance begins in Chapter 4 - Thursday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond  

A light knocking on the door roused Anthony from his slumber. He groaned, rolling over to glance at the hotel clock, seeing it was just after eight o'clock. What the fuck? he wondered, jumping out of bed and throwing on a pair of pajama bottoms.

Anthony staggered to the door, ready to shoo away whatever maid was coming by to clean his room this early in the day, but was unexpectedly met by a trio of women.

"Can I help you?" he asked, still shaking the cobwebs from his brain.

"We're here for the modeling audition," one of the women spoke up. Looking more closely, Anthony thought it was very likely she was the mother of the other two, and he stifled a grin as he realized the shock the older woman could be in for when she realized just what kind of modeling her "babies" were in for.

"Uh... come on in," he said, waving the women past him into the hotel room. "I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to quite get everything ready. I wasn't expecting anyone for another hour or so," Anthony apologized as he quickly straightened the bed, kicking his clothes from the previous night into a corner of the room.

"That's fine," the mother shrugged as if didn't matter.

"Well, let's start, shall we?" Anthony asked. He grabbed two of the forms from his pile and handed them to each of the younger women, motioning to a jar full of pencils.

"Are these really necessary?" the woman asked.

"Oh yes," Anthony replied. "I need to make sure everything is in order before I do any interviewing."

"Like what?" one of the younger girls asked.

"Things like I need to know you're at least eighteen years old; I need to see a driver's license and a birth certificate, things like that."

"Oh."

Anthony waited while the two girls quickly filled in their forms. The girls, while obviously sisters, couldn't have been more dissimilar. The taller of the two was a brunette, with long curly hair and brown eyes. The girl Anthony assumed was her sister was much shorter, and had been blessed, or surgically enhanced, Anthony thought, with an enormous pair of breasts which thrust proudly away from her chest. He also noticed a pierced belly button peaking out from the bottom of the shorter girl's torn off t-shirt.

As the girls finished up their release forms, Anthony looked them over, unable to stop himself from laughing as he read over their information.

"Which one of you is Missy Bubbles?" he asked, smiling as the blonde girl raised her hand. "And that would make you Tiffany Wild?" he asked the timid brunette. She nodded curtly, blushing as Anthony once again laughed before returning the papers to the surprised girls.

"I'm afraid I'll need your real names," he said, raising a hand to stop their protests. "If we decide to hire you for one of our productions, you can call yourselves whatever you want, but we have to have your given names on file, for verification purposes. Understand? The girls nodded quickly and Anthony moved to the camera, making small adjustments as the girls scribbled away at the papers.

"Done," said Missy. She handed him both sets of forms, and Anthony quickly looked them over.

"Good," he said. "Cynthia? Which one of you is Cynthia?' he asked and the blonde raised her hand. "Okay, why don't we start with you. I'll just need a few minutes of footage for our files."

"Do you want me naked?" the girl asked, surprising Anthony with her directness.

"If you're comfortable with it," he said. "I don't want you to do anything..."

"Let's cut the crap, shall we?" the mother interjected. "My girls know damn well what they're here for, and what to expect. If you want they'll blow you. They'll do girl-on-girl action, and you can fuck either one of them, but they won't do anal. Not without a contract."

Anthony grinned at hearing the mother's words. This is going to be easier than I thought, he gloated silently. One little advertisement in the paper, and they come rolling out of the woodwork.

"I'm sorry," Anthony improvised. "There won't be any contracts given out today. This session is purely for me to gather information about the girls. Any offers will be made at a latter time and I have no control over any final selections. We do, however, need to see you naked, but nothing more than that is expected of you," he finished, putting special emphasis on expected.

"I think I understand," the mother said, a knowing glint in her eye. She walked over to Cynthia and whispered a few words into her daughter's ear. Cynthia looked surprised at first, turning quickly to look at Anthony, but finally she started nodding.

"I'm ready for my close-up," she said as she sauntered toward the bed. Cynthia was wearing high heels and stockings, accenting her shapely legs which disappeared under a short mini-skirt. Anthony quickly flipped the camera on and began recording.

While Anthony watched, the blonde girl swayed to unheard music, slowly removing her clothes, teasing Anthony and the camera, until she stood in front of the bed, naked except for her heels. As the girl pivoted around in a circle, giving Anthony an unobstructed view of her pussy and ass, Anthony quickly adjusted the growing erection in his pants, hoping neither of the other women noticed.

"Very nice," he said, preparing to shut off the camera and begin with the second girl, but Cynthia surprised him by laying back on the bed, her legs spread wide, as she began touching herself. Anthony risked a quick glance to where mother and daughter sat watching Cynthia's show. Instead of any embarrassment, Anthony saw only arousal. Cynthia's mother sat there, her hand resting idly in her lap, but Anthony could see her cheeks were flushed, and the two bullets of her nipples pressed out through the thin cotton of her blouse.

Cynthia's sister, on the other hand, was making no pretense as to her excitement. Anthony could see her hand rubbing furiously underneath her skirt as she moaned softly.

Anthony had to wonder just what kind of family this was, but turned his attention back to the bed, where Cynthia had since positioned herself on her hands and knees, the ripe cheeks of her ass facing the camera.

"Is this how you want me?" she asked, her eyes looking directly into the camera lens. "Is this how you imagine me when you stroke your big fat cock? Do you want to ram it into my tight pussy? I want you to suck on my titties and make me cum, I want to lick up all your sticky sperm." Cynthia inserted two fingers into her cunt, thrusting wildly as her hips bucked back and forth. Unlike her sister, Cynthia didn't seem to actually be aroused by her own performance, but he found himself hard in his slacks and quickly sat back as Cynthia brought herself to a crashing orgasm.

Or at least faked it well, Anthony thought.

Cynthia quickly rose from the bed, walking naked back to the table where her mother and sister sat. She casually sat down, not bothering to cover herself up while talking animatedly with her family.

"That was great," Anthony said when he finally trusted his voice enough to talk. It had been hard to refrain from touching himself, but Anthony wanted to maintain a semblance of propriety, and figured the last thing he should do was whip open his pants and start beating his cock.

"Is it Melissa's turn?" the mother abruptly asked. She stood, pulling the nervous brunette to her feet, and practically shoved the shy daughter to the bed. "Just do what we talked about," she hissed quietly.

"Um... I'm ready for my close-up too," Melissa stammered as she stood awkwardly in front of the bed. Anthony could see her fingers were trembling as Melissa began unbuttoning the multitude of buttons on the front of her blouse. The girl made no pretense of acting for the camera, instead she quickly removed her clothes before standing there, her hands at her sides as Anthony panned the camera up and down her body.

Even though he thought her nerves seemed to be getting the better of her, Anthony found himself seriously attracted to this girl. Her modesty and quiet nature were part of it, but unlike Cynthia, Melissa seemed to be all natural. Almost in a trance Anthony reached down to reposition his cock, and he watched as Melissa's eyes followed his hand, focusing on the large bulge in his pants.

Seeing his erection triggered something inside the shy girl, and she quickly fell back onto the bed. Unlike the more outgoing Cynthia, Melissa seemed shy to be touching herself in front of a camera, but Anthony thought her arousal was real. After looking nervously at her mother and sister, Melissa slowly reached down, and cupped her pussy, running a finger up and down her hairy slit. Her pubic area was covered with a thick mat of curly brown hair, and Anthony could see wetness seeping out through the plump lips of her pussy, as Cynthia stroked her sensitive flesh.

Anthony could feel his cock pulsing in his pants as he watched Cynthia quickly bring herself to the edge of a powerful orgasm. He could smell the scent of her arousal as the girl thrashed on the hotel bed, now oblivious to any audience she may have had. Once, her eyes snapped open and she locked her gaze on Anthony as he continued staring as the girl masturbated herself.

"Shit," she squealed as a high pitched moan escaped her lips. To Anthony's surprise, Melissa was a squirter, and suddenly a stream of liquid splashed out of the girl's pussy, coating her hands and leaving a puddle on the bedspread.

"Oh my God," Anthony whispered. He could hear the liquid sounds now as the girl trembled on the bed, her finger still thrusting in and out of her sopping pussy. She looked just like a fire hydrant erupting, Anthony thought, wondering if there would possibly be any bonus points.

As the girl's orgasm slowly dissipated, Melissa leaned back on her elbows, looking into the camera. Gone was the shy wallflower from but a few moments earlier. Melissa was a now an animal seductress, her eyes wild with lust as she snaked her tongue out to lick the last of the pungent juices from her fingers.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked, speaking directly into the camera lens. Anthony felt himself responding, almost as if had no control over his body, as he walked slowly to the bed.

"Cut!" yelled the girl's mother, and both Melissa and Anthony looked guiltily to the older woman, now wearing a scowl on her face. "That's enough," she said. "Don't you think."

Anthony nodded quickly, helping Melissa to her feet and watching her firm ass cheeks as the girl walked unsteadily back to the table.

"I think we have some very good footage," Anthony said, blushing as the girl's mother smirked.

"I'm sure you do too," she said, handing him the girls' completed paperwork and a business card with her name and phone number.

"Thank you, Mrs. Donnely," Anthony managed, his eyes darting back and forth between the two sisters as they slowly dressed in front of him.

"No problem," she said, turning to leave. "Thanks for having us."

Anthony sat on the edge of the bed as the three women gathered their belongings and exited the hotel room. He glanced over to check the time, surprised to see that only an hour had passed. I've still got time to take a shower, Anthony realized, and quickly stripped out of his pajamas. He jumped into the shower, soaping himself roughly, trying to avoid touching his still turgid erection. If I so much as touch my cock I think I'm going to blow immediately, he thought, and I can't have that. I still have all day to go.

Anthony quickly rinsed and then dried himself off, hurriedly dressing himself in a loose-fitting pair of slacks and a comfortable polo shirt. Realizing he still had thirty minutes, Anthony jumped in the elevator, riding down to the lobby. He ate in the hotel's restaurant, noticing any number of pretty waitresses including his own, but found he had no interest. As ten o'clock neared, Anthony laid down a few bills to pay for his meal and returned to his room.

This won't do, Anthony muttered as he stripped the now-stained bedding from the bed. I wonder if I can get a fresh set of sheets up here before the next girl arrives, he wondered and quickly called down to the lobby.

"Certainly, sir," the voice on the other end said. "We'll send someone right up." True to his word, it was only a few minutes before there was a light knocking on the door. Checking the room once for any signs of his recent activities, Anthony opened the door, happy for once to see one of the bell boys had brought two fresh sets of bedding for him.

I don't know if I could have handled a woman, Anthony grinned. I think I would have felt obligated to fuck her. He laughed, realizing how much his life had changed in just a few days.

Anthony had just finished changing the sheets when he heard a knock at the door. His watch said it was just a few minutes after ten o'clock.

"Right on time," he said as he opened the door.


The rest of the morning was a whirlwind of activity for Anthony. For two hours, he averaged a different girl every fifteen minutes. This is great! Anthony thought, running over his new point total in his mind. It's not nearly as many points as actually fucking all the women, but I don't think I could do that, he thought, glancing at the bulge his cock was making in his slacks.

Few of the women who came in after the sisters early in the morning were nearly as exciting as Melissa or Cynthia, Anthony had to admit, and he half regretted not making a bigger push to fuck either of the women.

"That Melissa was a fine piece of ass," he thought, realizing only too late that he had spoken the words out loud.

"What?" asked Tina, the current girl. She was spread-eagled on the bed, a pink dildo protruding from her slippery cunt, and Anthony found himself stroking his hard-on without any conscious thought.

"I said... I said this is a fine piece of ass," Anthony stumbled, trying to cover his mistake.

"Really?" the girl asked. She thought her ass was too skinny and she knew she would need a boob job if she wanted to make it in the business. "You think I'm hot?" The girl was surprised at Anthony's admission. He hadn't seemed all that interested in her when she had first walked into the hotel room. "I don't know... I think I need bigger tits. What do you think?" she asked cupping her tits and showing off her less than impressive cleavage. "There's not much there," she admitted sadly.

"Don't do anything," Anthony said. After the first couple girls, he had started making it a requirement to "check" each girl as she stripped on the bed, claiming he needed to check their tits and pussies. "For firmness and wetness," he had said. "We have to make sure you can properly lubricate yourself," was his explanation, a lie many of the girls seemed to buy without a second thought.

"Why not?" Tina asked. She knew lots of porn stars got boob jobs. "Everyone else has fake tits."

"I hate fake boobs," Anthony said seriously. "They just look... fake. Trust me, there's a huge market out there for girls who look as young as you do."

"Really?" the girl asked, and Anthony could see she was beginning to become excited at the prospect of making it big.

"Oh yeah," said Anthony as he sat down on the bed next to the girl. He glanced at the camera, grinning as he saw it was still recording. "With tits like these, every dirty old man is going to want to suck on them" he said, tweaking the girl's enormous nipples. His jaw had almost dropped when Tina had initially removed her bra. The bra's kind of pointless, Anthony thought, although it does hide her nipples. The girl had nipples that when aroused, as she clearly was at the moment, stuck out from her chest a full inch.

"Oh, touch me like that," she hissed, as Anthony continued pulling at the sensitive buds of flesh. Unable to resist any longer, And why should I? I've had a boner in my pants since breakfast! Anthony leaned over and caught the rubbery flesh between his lips, lashing out with his tongue and sending the girl into spasms beneath him.

Finally the girl wrenched herself away from Anthony, panting wildly as she stared at the bulge in his slacks.

"You like?" he asked the girl.

"I like," she replied, a glint forming in her eye. "Are you one of those dirty old men who likes little girls?" she asked, pulling her loose hair into two pigtails. If I hadn't seen her driver's license I would have sworn the girl was only thirteen, Anthony thought to himself.

"I'm not that old," he protested mildly while Tina laughed. She reached out a hand, stroking up and down his chest, and Anthony trembled as her fingers slid down his front, slipping past his erection to cup his balls.

"Are your balls full of cum?" she asked, squeezing gently.

"Yes," Anthony panted.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Tina asked in her best little girl voice.

"Yes."

"Goody!" she squealed, suddenly throwing her slim body at Anthony and smothering him with kisses. "I promise to be a good girl," she said seriously, her eyes wide.

"Oh? Have you been a bad girl?"

"Sometimes," she said, slipping into a role Anthony didn't quite understand.

"How bad?"

"I... I looked through Mommy's dresser and found this," she answered, pulling the slick dildo from her pussy and holding it under his nose. Suddenly Anthony understood and found his cock was even harder in his slacks.

Anthony started in surprise as he realized the girl was pretending he was her father. Holy shit, he thought. This is almost too kinky.

"What did Mommy say about that?" Anthony asked, deciding to see where this ended. I hope it ends up with me buried in her sweet pussy, he thought.

"She... she said you should punish me," Tina answered timidly.

"Hmm... do you mean like grounding you?" Anthony asked. "Maybe take away your phone privileges? The girl shook her head sadly. "How did Mommy say you should be punished?"

"She said you should spank me," the girl whispered and Anthony thought that if it wasn't for the flush spreading over her chest or the scent of Tina's aroused pussy, he would have sworn she was actually frightened.

"Do you think you deserve to be spanked?" he asked. The girl nodded sadly. "Get up here," he said, gesturing to his lap. "I think you're too old to be getting spanked, but if you can't behave, then this is how it has to be."

"I know," the girl replied. She climbed into his lap, squirming more than Anthony thought was probably necessary just to position herself on his lap. But I'm not going to complain!

"Is this how Mommy said to spank you?" he asked, flipping up her short plaid skirt, the only piece of clothing the girl was wearing.

"No," Tina groused, trying to suppress a smile.

"How did Mommy say I should spank you?" Anthony asked.

"You're supposed to spank me on my bare bottom," she said.

"Are you going to take off your skirt, or should I?"

"I don't want to be spanked on my bare bottom," the girl replied, cringing in mock terror when Anthony suddenly stood up, throwing her onto the bed.

"I'll have to take it off then," he said, reaching out and grasping Tina by her slim hips. Anthony pulled her to the edge of the bed, easily flipping the girl over to her stomach, before reaching out and jerking the clothing down around her hips.

She does have kind of a skinny butt, Anthony realized, as he stared at the firm cheeks of her ass. Tina, lost in her arousal, parted her legs slightly, and Anthony could see the puffy lips of her pink pussy, already slick with her juices, peeking out from between the girl's thighs.

"I'm ready for you," Anthony said, sitting back down on the bed. Tina quietly got into his lap, presenting her bare bottom to him for her punishment.

"I promise to be good for you," Tina said slyly, and Anthony fought to keep control of himself as the girl reached back, roughly kneading her hand over his bulge. With no warning, Anthony pulled his arm back and brought his hand down sharply against the girl's firm ass.

SLAP!

"Ouch!" the girl shouted, turning to stare at Anthony. "That hurt," she said darkly.

"You need to be punished," Anthony said, pulling his arm back for another strike.

SLAP!

Anthony watched with interest as the pale white skin slowly turned a bright pink where his hand had just struck the girls flesh. He also noted Tina, far from being terrified of the experience, was now slowly rocking her hips in Anthony's lap, pushing her dripping sex against his leg.

"Is that enough?" Anthony asked. "Have you learned your lesson yet?"

"I don't think so," the girl answered. "I'll probably just do it again."

"You're being very bad, little girl. What will it take before you learn to behave?"

"I... I don't know, Daddy. Maybe you need to spank me more."

"Do you need to be spanked more," Anthony asked, making no pretense as to what he really wanted. His fingers had slipped down from the cool cheeks of Tina's ass and were now playing with the soft wet lips of her pussy.

"I think I do," she answered, rolling her hips, trying to trap Anthony's fingers inside her steaming pussy. When she had come to the audition today, she hadn't known what to expect, but the way this man kept looking at her body had made her lose all control. At the moment Tina wasn't sure if there was anything she wouldn't do if Anthony asked her, and the fact that she knew she was being filmed made the experience that much more exciting.

SLAP!

Again Anthony brought his hand down on a muscular cheek, and he could hear as Tina sighed beneath him. The juices from Tina's wet pussy had long since dripped down onto Anthony's slacks, and the insistent pressure against his cock had Anthony ready to strip out of his clothes and impale the girl on his prick.

Instead, he pulled his hand back and once again brought it down firmly on Tina's quivering backside.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

No longer pausing to gauge Tina's reaction, Anthony began to quickly pepper the girls legs and thighs with stinging blows, his erection pulsing wildly as his "daughter" thrashed wildly in his lap.

Finally he could stand it no longer, and pushed the girl away from him, staring at the swollen lips of her sex as a crazed Tina reached out for him. Pausing only long enough to unzip his slacks, Anthony pulled his member free and dropped to the bed.

"It's so big," Tina said, stroking the hot flesh. "Will it fit in me?" she asked, and Anthony paused, not sure if she was still in character. She's awfully tiny, he realized, his worries quickly alleviated as Tina rolled him over onto his back and straddled his thighs.

Anthony could feel the heat of Tina's pussy as she brushed her curls over his thighs, reaching down to jack on his shaft. She gave it a few rough strokes before, with little warning, she plunged down, squealing as the thick pole of flesh forced through her tight inner passage.

"Oh fuck," she panted, rocking her hips back and forth as she adjusted to his size. Tina was no virgin, but she had never before been this excited, and her passion had overridden any caution she might have otherwise shown.

"Baby, that's so good," Anthony moaned, reaching up to tweak the girl's firm nipples. She's so fucking tight, he thought, watching as with each upstroke it seemed the girl almost turned inside out, as the walls of her cunt clutched at his erection. If she'd just shave her hair, this girl could make millions.

The intensity of the situation quickly became too much, and Anthony felt himself rapidly approaching his orgasm, when suddenly the girl above him seemed to go into convulsions.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she chanted and Anthony watched in amazement as Tina twitched and jerked as her orgasm hit. Tina's cunt contracted powerfully around his shaft, and Anthony groaned in pain as he imagined himself forever stuck in the vice of the girl's pussy, before he let loose with a growl as his semen shot from his engorged cock.

Anthony collapsed back onto the bed when suddenly Tina jumped up off his body, staring at him intently.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well, what?" he replied, wondering why the girl was suddenly all business.

"Was I good? I was good, right?"

"You were fabulous, honey. I think Mommy will be pleased."

"Screw that shit. I just did that because every guy seems to want to be my Daddy." Tina laughed at Anthony's shocked expression. "You thought I was serious? Fuck off... get a life. I'm an actress, and I'm a damn good one. What did you think?"

"Amazing," Anthony said and Tina grinned, her cheeks dimpling in pleasure.

"Thought so," she said smugly, reaching down to wipe her thighs as Anthony's semen leaked from her pussy. "So, you have my info. You'll call me about a part?" she asked.

"I'll call," Anthony said, watching as Tina quickly dressed and was out the door without another word.

Holy shit, he thought. I don't know if I can handle another five hours of this!


There was a lull around one o'clock, and Anthony watched as a pair of sorority sisters walked down the hall after their audition. This is almost too easy, he realized. The girls had been nervous when they first came in, but it took only a few minutes prodding for Anthony to convince them their odds would be that much greater if only the two would kiss.

"Kiss her?" the first girl had exclaimed, looking at her roommate.

"Sure," he had replied smoothly. "Lots of girls do it, and make a ton of money from lesbian scenes."

"I'm not a lesbian," she said.

"Me neither," the other girl had replied, but in the end the idea of piles of money had won the day, and Anthony had watched as the two girls shyly discovered how to please the other.

As the two girls walked down the hall, Anthony grinned, wondering how this event would change their lives. Realizing he was nearly famished, Anthony locked the door behind him and took the elevator downstairs to the hotel's restaurant, this time for lunch.

Once again he found himself with the same cute waitress as before.

"Marnie," she said, reaching out to shake his hand. "What brings you around here? You staying in one of the rooms or something?"

"Yeah, for a couple nights," Anthony replied.

"Business or pleasure?" she asked.

"What?"

"You here in town for business or pleasure?" she repeated.

"Oh... little bit of both," Anthony said. It sure has been pleasurable so far.

"That's great," she said. "You going to do any sight seeing?"

"Nah, I'll probably end up staying in my room most of the time," Anthony said, hoping the waitress didn't think too hard about what his business might be.

"Uh huh," was her only response, and thankfully Anthony found himself alone as he ate his meal. He briefly pondered trying to seduce his pretty waitress, but thought better of it before hurrying back upstairs to his room.


The afternoon session was a blur, as woman after woman stripped down in front of his camera, hoping Anthony could make them a star.

"I don't think so," he repeated time and again, fending off the women's desperate attempts to make him "feel good."

"I just want you to remember me," whined one woman.

"I'm sure I'll remember you," he had answered to the would-be actress, who Anthony estimated weighed at least four hundred pounds. He had been amazed when she walked into the hotel room and calmly began removing her blouse and pants.

"What?" she had asked as Anthony had to fight to tear his eyes away from her large form.

"Nothing," he hastily replied. "It's just... I'm not sure..."

"Ain't you ever heard of BBW?" she asked.

"BBW?" he repeated. What the hell's that?

"Big Beautiful Women," the lady replied. "We're the next big thing in the adult industry," she claimed.

That's an understatement. You're already the next big thing.

"Oh?" he said aloud. "Really?"

"Damn straight, sugar. I'm surprised you didn't know that already. I suppose all you've had in here all day is a bunch of young skinny bitches, right? All skinny ribs and bony knees? What you need is a good woman, like me. I'll give you something soft to push against, just you wait and see."

"I'm sure that's alright," Anthony had stammered, quickly stepping behind the camera, but the woman refused to be dissuaded.

"Come here, honey child," she said, motioning Anthony to her. "Let Bubbles take care of you. What?" she said when Anthony began laughing.

"Nothing," he said, trying hard to fight back tears. "It's just... I had another girl in here this morning calling herself Bubbles, but if she had seen... those," he said, pointing to the enormous breasts hanging low on the woman's chest.

"She more like the song?" Bubbles asked.

"What song?"

"Tiny Bubbles," the lady cackled and Anthony watched, mesmerized as all the flesh on the woman's body seemed to jiggle in unison with her laughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.