Country Roads

by Heathen57

Copyright© 2004 by Heathen57

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 of the "Almost like a Song" series. Mickey and Dave visit the brother and sister of Dave's late wife. Then a call comes from New Orleans...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Authors Note: This is the seventh story in a series using the same main characters. The others in order are: Wolf Creek Pass, Silverton, Canyon Trilogy, Las Vegas Nights, Amarillo by Morning and Hello New Orleans. I suggest you read the previous stories for background of these characters.

"Mickey! We got another email from Kait." I looked up to see this vision coming out of the shower. She was gloriously naked with beads of water reflecting the interior lights off her skin. I thought once again that I was so lucky to have the love of this woman.

She brought me out of my revelry by sitting down next to me and turning the screen toward her. "What does she say?"

"You can read it all later, but the basics are that she passed her finals scoring a 3.8 overall."

In the months since we had rescued Kait from the abusive relationship with her parents, she had blossomed into a very bright and outgoing young woman. She was also blossoming physically since she was now approaching the third trimester in her pregnancy. The baby was growing and now making her presence known to Kait, often in the middle of the night. She had already picked out a name: Ashley Ann.

"She also sent some details about her latest date with Louis." I told her casually as I got up to take my shower. "I figured you would want to read about it. I think she took your advice."

Mickey threw her damp towel at me, and then turned the screen to where she could read it. The young man that Kait had met at the Papa Noel celebration had turned out to be very good for her. He knew of her upbringing and of her pregnancy. To his credit, he took it in stride and treated her with respect. Their relationship was heating up and this email told, in graphic detail, of their first explorations into oral sex.

As I came back out of the shower, I saw Mickey still sitting there reading the screen. Her hand had strayed down to her pussy which she was absently stroking as she read. I watched, as her finger would trace the surface of her outer lips making a circuit down one side and back up the other. She would stop on the down stroke and collect some of the moisture that was pooling at her opening. At the apex of her pattern she would circle her erect clit. I was finding the unconscious display very erotic.

Mickey finally closed her eyes and rolled her head back as her other hand joined the first in her masturbation, reaching under her thigh she pushed two then three fingers deep into her pussy while concentrating the movements of her other hand around her clit. I reached down and took my cock into my hand slowly stroking it in response to my lover's display of passion.

She was fast approaching her orgasm when she opened her eyes just enough to focus on my cock. She licked her lips and increased the speed of her manipulations. Suddenly she arched her back and shoved her fingers into her pussy as far as she could. Her climax was a beautiful sight. Her breasts shook as her body vibrated in the waves of pleasure. It was then that my own climax erupted with me shooting my semen across the hallway and onto the wall.

I leaned against the wall as my body recovered. I opened my eyes to see Mickey staring at me with lust in her eyes. "That was such a turn-on to see you react to me. It just pushed me to even greater heights."

"I could not believe how sexy it was to watch you do yourself." I told her. "I couldn't help myself."

"Well, since we both have done ourselves, how about we go back to the bed and do each other?" Her voice was still husky from lust, giving it an even sexier quality. I let her pass me and followed her into our bedroom. I had not even made it to the bed before Mickey grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. She dropped to her knees and sucked my reviving cock into her mouth, putting into practice what she had taught to Kaitlyn.

Since I had cum a short time before, she had to work a bit but soon had me to full hardness. She then stood and turned toward the wall. She bent at her waist and thrust her ass at me. "Fuck me just like this Dave. I need it hard and fast." She moaned as I entered her still soaked pussy. She placed her hands against the wall of the coach for support as I started pounding into her. Our lovemaking was usually tender and slow, but once in a while Mickey wanted to be taken, her body dominated. I always went along with her wishes since it produced some of the most mind-blowing orgasms either one of us had ever experienced.

Mickey was approaching her fourth orgasm as I felt my own climax starting to rise. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her tight against me as I felt myself going over the edge. I pounded into her with short strokes, which triggered her own orgasm. As the spasms of my cock slowed, I pulled out of her and sat on the floor, pulling her onto my lap.

"Mmmmm. I think I have just enough energy to crawl up on the bed and collapse." She whispered as she gave me a soft kiss. I followed her and soon we were both sound asleep.

We both slept in later than normal the next morning. When I finally crawled out of bed, Mickey was barely shifted from her position in the middle of the bed. I once again looked down at this very sexy woman and thought of how lucky I was to have her with me.

I started the coffee pot then headed into the lavatory to wash the sleep from my face. I emerged feeling a little closer to once again human. The cups of the coffee I smelled would complete my climb back up the evolutionary scale.

I was about to go out and unhook the coach from the facilities where we were parked when Mickey came stumbling out of the bedroom. Her hair was askew and her eyes were still half closed in sleep. Without saying a word, I poured her a cup of coffee and added the cream and sugar that she liked. She lowered herself into the seat at the table and mumbled her thanks as she wrapped her hands around the cup.

By the time I came back in from getting the coach ready to move, she had gotten dressed and was on her second cup. I suggested that we pull in at the truckstop for breakfast and after she quickly agreed, I warmed the diesel up and pulled out of the RV Park.

We found a booth at the truckstop and moved toward it as truckers watched Mickey's jeans clad ass passed by them. We sat down and ordered. The waitress brought over a pot and two cups for us while we waited for our food. Our plates soon arrived and the food was excellent and the portions large. Mickey had become a big fan of truckstop diners in our time together, actually preferring them to the fancy establishments that we would sometimes go to. When I asked her about it she said that she just guessed that her tastes leaned toward the simple things. Yet she could be the most sophisticated woman that any man could wish for. I guess that is just one more reason that I was in love with her.

While Mickey paid the bill, I pulled over and fueled up. As she came across the lot, a guy in a straight-nosed Kenworth leaned out his window and let out a long whistle. Mickey glanced over her shoulder, grinned and continued on her way, her ass taking on a more pronounced sway. I paid for the fuel and then headed out onto the interstate heading for West Virginia.

Since we had been at my sister's house we had traveled through the Midwest and up through the Dakota's. Anywhere we wanted to see, that was where we went. Sometimes, my consulting would take us to a specific town, but Mickey would always find something new and exciting to see or do. She had grown from the young, naive girl who I had rescued from a blizzard to a very bright, well-rounded woman.

The ultimate goal for this trip was New York. I had to be in Washington, D.C. for a meeting with some military officials and I was figuring on getting in the area a week early so I could show her the Nation's Capital.

West Virginia was a round about way to get to the East Coast, but I wanted to stop and visit my late wife's sister and brother. They had both been a big help when she was killed and we still communicated via phone and email. I always promised to stop in and this seemed to be a perfect time. Kyle worked from home telecommuting as well as working on his farm. Lisa was content to be on the farm and sold their extra produce in the farmer's market.

Mickey was enjoying the scenery as the miles passed under the wheels of the coach. The lush green of the hills were so different to the crags and snow-capped peaks of the Rocky Mountains and almost another country from where she had grown up in Amarillo.

When we were about an hour away from the farm, she came up and took her place on the steps. "I'm a little nervous about meeting Kyle and Lisa. They won't think I am trying to replace Kris will they? They won't have a problem with me being with you?"

"Don't worry sweetheart. They know all about you and us being together. Before we met, they had been trying to get me to move on with my life. They knew that I was wandering around just existing before I met you. Afterwards, they could hear the change in me and were glad for it. Actually, they are worried about how you are going to handle their relationship."

"What do you mean? They are brother and sister and they share a house. Nothing wrong with that."

"Actually, they share more than just a house. They share the same bed."

Mickey stared at me for a moment. "You mean they... uh... they're lovers??"

"Yes, I mean they are lovers and have been for many years. They live as husband and wife and no one knows that they are brother and sister."

"Wow. I had heard of incest, but I thought it was just something made up. I really didn't think people did it."

"Does it bother you?"

"I'm not sure. I mean I never really thought about it before. I remember Father took us on a vacation to visit his brother one time when I was about 14. Their son, Stanley, was 15 and kept trying to get looks at me when I would change clothes or would get out of the shower the whole time. Both families went on a picnic after church in this big park and Stanley asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. Mother gave me permission and we wondered along a path until we were well away from the rest of the family.

I had learned to kiss with my friend Gloria, and I was curious if kissing a boy was like kissing Gloria, so when we stopped for a rest, I asked if I could kiss him. He eagerly agreed. I felt myself getting excited as he kissed me. I opened my lips a little and he slid his tongue into my mouth. Then, he started feeling me up, rubbing my little titties through my shirt. It felt really good and was even better when he put his hand under my shirt and played with my nipples.

About then, we heard the car horn signaling us to return to the picnic site. We broke off and I tucked my shirt back into my skirt. Just before we got back into sight of our parents, I flipped my skirt up at him showing my panty-covered butt. But that is as close as I had come to anything like incest."

I grinned at her. "It is probably a good thing your father never found out."

"You're right about that. He would have beaten me to death. First for kissing a boy, and worse for it being my cousin."

Since we were getting closer, Mickey decided to change clothes and put on a little makeup. For reasons I did not comprehend, she felt that she had to make a good impression on these people. She came back out in a pair of tight jeans and a light blue blouse. I thought she was beautiful.

We were coming up on the west side of Clarksburg when Mickey asked if she could turn on the stereo. I knew she listened to a personal player most of the time. One of the presents I had given her for Christmas in New Orleans had been an MP3 player. Honestly, I had not paid much attention to what she had downloaded to it. Now the batteries were down on it so she wanted to use the stereo in the coach.

As I drove, I explained how to work the system. It was tucked away in the bedroom and was connected to state of the art speakers throughout the coach. When I was traveling alone, I had it running all the time for company. I heard the sounds of country music coming through the system so I knew she had turned on the satellite radio. I could see her in the mirror coming up the hall bouncing to the music and smiling.

As she set down on the steps, I asked if she thought I wanted to listen to country and not something she would prefer.

"Not really. I like most all music but my first love is country."

"Well, coming from Amarillo, that would make sense." Her reply startled me.

"It wasn't just that. It was the first kind of music that I ever heard after getting away from Father. He didn't allow any music in the house other than hymns. He called all other kinds 'devil's invitation to debauchery'. The first song I ever heard was 'The chair' by George Strait. I loved his voice and the song talked about things that I had never experienced. I've been hooked ever since"

Once again I felt bad that her childhood had been void of all the things that normal children took for granted. She never had the posters on the walls of the latest heartthrob, never got to squeal when she saw her latest crush in a video. Sad that someone would be so fearful of outside influence messing with their religious ideals that they would rob their children of their childhood. The rest of the drive was spent with the speakers turned up and Mickey moving to the music and grinning. I had rarely seen her so happy.

Kyle and Lisa lived on the west side of Clarksburg on a 30-acre farm. I turned the coach into a long drive with white three rail fences on both sides. The two story white house was well kept with a large manicured lawn to the front. The gravel crunched under the weight of our rolling home as I maneuvered past the horse barn and the garage.

I parked the coach to the side of the house. Lisa had seen us pulling in and was waiting by the back door, wiping her hands on a white kitchen towel. I set the brakes and let the big diesel rumble into silence, then opened the door and stepped out. Lisa grabbed me into a huge hug.

"Kyle and I both have been wishing y'all would come by. You haven't been here in ages. Oh it's so good to see you!"

I returned the hug with gusto. Lisa had always been one of my favorite people, and she was right. I had not seen them since the funeral and that was almost 2 years ago. I felt Lisa's head turn toward the door of the coach. She let go and moved back just a bit. I turned to see Mickey standing on the bottom step looking a little unsure of herself and about meeting Lisa for the first time.

Lisa took care of any awkwardness that could have developed. "Dave, you rat! When you wrote and told us about her you didn't say how pretty she was." Lisa then walked over to the door. "You have to be Michelle. I am so glad to meet you. Dave has told us about you, but he left out some things apparently." She reached out and took Mickey's hand and clasped it firmly in both of hers.

Turning towards the house, Lisa motioned us to come along. "Well, come on into the house. I am canning tomatoes, and the latest bunch is about ready to come out of the water bath."

I took Mickey's hand and we walked into the large, airy kitchen. Done in white and yellow, it gave off a cheery ambience. There were canning jars sitting on all the counters filled with bright red tomatoes, lending their color to the atmosphere. A timer was going off which Lisa turned off before she pulled 7 more quart jars from the huge kettle on the stove, adding them to the ranks already cooling.

Since she and Kyle had moved out of the city, Lisa had taken to the country lifestyle with a vengeance. She had a large garden behind the house where she grew everything she thought they would eat. She kept chickens for eggs and meat. They got their milk from a farmer down the road. She seemed so happy with the lifestyle that I had often thought she would have fit better in an earlier time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.