Sympathy for Humanity - Cover

Sympathy for Humanity

by ElSol

Copyright© 2004 by ElSol

Fantasy Sex Story: A song, a story, the ultimate politician (Christians beware!)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   .

Author's Note: The MC Forum was having an MC and Song exhibition. I wanted to write a story, but the song did not fall within the exhibition rules. I wanted to work with John Smith's voice, as he will be in a future story, so I wrote it anyway. It is not up to my standards but I did not want to put TOO much time into it. It is a flash story and that's the only warning you are going to get.

The Song: Sympathy for the Devil
Artist: The Rolling Stones


Please allow me to introduce myself; it's not enough to know that I'm a man of wealth and taste. The money comes because I've been around for a long, long year; and the taste is more of the same.

I stole many a man's soul and faith; those words are the only introduction you need to know my name.

And I was around when Jesus Christ

I stood naked before the windows that looked over a new Sodom smiling at the night sky. No star shone to welcome my triumphant return, but then again... no stars shone at all.

I comforted a man when he had his moment of doubt and pain. He didn't know I caused them, but he was grateful just the same.

He set my feet on the path as he stepped to the side of destiny never feeling my hands push him away.

Made damn sure that Pilate

I kissed his cheeks as he washed his hands and sealed his fate; sealed the fate of everyone he was trying to save.

His lips were the first to name me 'Savior'.

His savior, their savior, your savior.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you

All the politicians asked the wrong question; what is the nature of my game?

I stuck around St. Petersburg

The words distracted them.

"I'm a simple man, fond of drink and leisure. Unlike my opponents, I regret the day when I saw it was a time for a change. A change for you, and me."

The Russian revolutionaries killed the czar and his ministers; I made the would-be king kneel, and tell the truth about his court. The reporters whispered our words to every ear and no one noticed there were no secrets to tell about me.

I invented deception, but the children did me one better by learning to lie to themselves.

No father has ever been more proud.

Anastasia screamed in vain

The arms of the would-be king's wife moved around my waist. The horn between my legs rose majestically. Her hands grasped it and she turned to me. Her blue eyes worshipped me as she knelt to take me into her mouth.

The king's daughters stood behind their mother watching her perform her duty, wishing it were them. The youngest sat on the other side of the room waiting for the day she could sacrifice her purity.

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank

When the blitzkrieg raged, nobody fought back.

Pedophile, murder, adulterer, thief, gambler, liar; they found the Throne and let the truth set them free.

'And the bodies stank!' shouted the town criers while I watched with glee.

I raised the evildoers up on pillars that crumbled at my command. They went willingly to their fate; some even believing that finally they had done the right thing.

The interviews came after that; people wanted more of me.

"While your kings and queens fought for ten decades, as the people slaved for the gods they made, who cared for the children?" I asked.

I called the politicians kings and queens so people would think choosing me was choosing not to be sheep. I talked of gods and slavery because I had put the words God and slavery together first.

Sympathy for the children was really sympathy for the adults.

I will change diapers; I will get up in the early morning when they cry; I will bandage their hurts and wipe their tears; I will raise the babies.

I will think of tomorrow as you continue to live for today.

I shouted out,

"Who killed the Kennedys?" I asked the interviewer. "Where are the days when people could trust a politician? Why is accountability a curse and re-election the goal; when after all it was you and me that elected them?"

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste

"Where IS our honest day's work?" they whispered to themselves when my train rolled into town.

People like to think they are the boss; the ones that make the decisions.

I taught them that too.

And I laid traps for troubadours

No man is without sin, nor should he be.

"Womanizer!" the middle-aged female interviewer accused.

I smiled and shook my head sadly.

"You don't deny that you spent most of your time before politics carousing from woman to woman?" she asked with the slightest bit of awe in her voice.

"I've searched for a good one woman in bad places, because I've found bad women in good ones," I whispered sorrowfully. "I'm not a married man, or one that thinks love is going to find him without turning over some rocks."

"And none of those women were good enough?" she asked with disdain it was obvious she was struggling to produce.

"Luckily, no," I said looking off stage. "They were not."

The camera panned to the would-be king's youngest daughter; blonde hair, a beautiful face, and blue eyes that shone with love as they touched me. Innocence was her name and it projected from her. The interviewer smiled and the audience knew why.

Innocence could only love a good man.

"Rake!" the interviewer said to me with a wide smile.

It was the perfect word, and one I had whispered as Innocence placed my hard cock against the interviewer's virgin asshole. She howled in pleasure as I fucked into her and begged me to take her harder.

I can teach old bitches new tricks.

Who get killed before they reached bombay

"Take your clothes off!" I said harshly to the king's older daughters.

They were naked and on their knees beside their mother in seconds. Three pairs of hands caressed me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.